Valencia's Herta dumped by Andretti Green Racing

Full story: LA Daily News

Valencia's Bryan Herta did everything that was asked of him at Andretti Green Racing, and even surprised a few with some unexpected wins.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2008
Joan

Springfield, OH

#1 Jun 27, 2008
This sucks so bad! Bryan we still love you and will continue to root for your success. I didn't think AGR would cut Bryan cold like this, after all he's done for the team. It was such a good sight a few years ago to see those 4 drivers (Dan, Bryan, Dario, and Tony) hanging out and giving out a positive feeling to the fans and all the success. AGR isn't like that anymore, it isn't fun to watch them now, and just the way they've dumped someone who has done so much for them, thats cold.

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

#2 Jun 27, 2008
You got to be kidding me here. Just another reason that Michael Andretti is a piece of garbage. Brian should be able to land another ride but they fired him from Indycar put him in ALMS and I thought he did well enough. That sucks for him. I agree 20.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Jun 27, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
You got to be kidding me here. Just another reason that Michael Andretti is a piece of garbage. Brian should be able to land another ride but they fired him from Indycar put him in ALMS and I thought he did well enough. That sucks for him. I agree 20.
I sure like T.K. and often wonder how he hangs on with AGR. Tony warmed my heart when he visited the sick children at Riley Hospital. A little girl told him she liked his necklace and he replied thats my good luck charm. She had a tear in her eye and said I sure need some good luck.
Tony took the necklace off and put it around her neck and said good luck sweetheart....
Colonel Ingus

Melbourne, FL

#5 Jun 27, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure like T.K. and often wonder how he hangs on with AGR. Tony warmed my heart when he visited the sick children at Riley Hospital. A little girl told him she liked his necklace and he replied thats my good luck charm. She had a tear in her eye and said I sure need some good luck.
Tony took the necklace off and put it around her neck and said good luck sweetheart....
Thanks for sharing that great story. We've rooted for TK since he smiled and waved after I'd yelled 'Hey Tony' at him on the back of an AGR golfcart zooming down the pits at Indy.

I was replaying this year's 500 last night, and when interviewed after his crash - Sarah Fisher t-boned his car when he got pushed up into the clag and then spun across the track - he seemed as worried about Sarah's feelings as he was about his disappointing finish. He's a champion no matter what, deserving of his accolades.

Michael, on the other hand, just seemed stunned. Especially after Danica got spiked by Briscoe, he doesn't have that leadership quality you want to see. Ditching a well-rounded driver like Herta? I hope Marco doesn't turn out like his dad.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6 Jun 28, 2008
Colonel Ingus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing that great story. We've rooted for TK since he smiled and waved after I'd yelled 'Hey Tony' at him on the back of an AGR golfcart zooming down the pits at Indy.
I was replaying this year's 500 last night, and when interviewed after his crash - Sarah Fisher t-boned his car when he got pushed up into the clag and then spun across the track - he seemed as worried about Sarah's feelings as he was about his disappointing finish. He's a champion no matter what, deserving of his accolades.
Michael, on the other hand, just seemed stunned. Especially after Danica got spiked by Briscoe, he doesn't have that leadership quality you want to see. Ditching a well-rounded driver like Herta? I hope Marco doesn't turn out like his dad.
DON'T FORGET TO TUNE IN TONIGHT ON ESPN.They are racing at Richmond.I think our Tony got the pole.
One of my best friends drove the motor coach for Dario and I SURE HATED TO SEE DARIO LEAVE.I still
watch him in nascar . Tony needs a win tonight. I will be cheering loud for him..Have a great day....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryan Herta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honda Indy 200: Fast friends on long ride (Aug '10) Aug '10 OSUSam 1
eager to see (Jan '09) Jan '09 mmmmm 1
Rossiter gets two-race AGR deal. (Aug '08) Aug '08 Lets go racing 1
A Marco Andretti doing double duty at Mid-Ohio ... (Jul '08) Jul '08 speeddurango 2
Return to sports cars could be in Franchitti's ... (Jul '08) Jul '08 david 2
De Ferran ready to starting racing again (May '08) May '08 Vitor 2
Former Indy 500 Champ De Ferran Set For Racing ... (May '08) May '08 Lets go racing 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bryan Herta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••