Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

How about we do just that every time a black thug kills an innocent white person or rapes them. We Boycott all that is black. We don't go and watch them play their games anymore, We stop giving money to charities that helps out black people, We remove all our kids from any school with black kids and home school them. We start private tutoring only for white kids and camps. We shun all black people as though we are Amish and punishing them for their crimes against white people and rage. When we donate clothing, We no longer take it to the salvation army or goodwill stores , We find white people and hand it directly to them clothing or even furniture they need and food. We look after our own kind from now on, No more helping those angry racist killing black people who look for every opportunity to hurt , hate, and kill white people. The time is now!!!"The White Unite Project"We hold out own White Expo for the advancement of whites only. We hold annual white barbecue fund raisers for white kids scholarships .Any white people that deem us racist for having pride in our own people of race, Then we no longer do any business with them in advertising or services they may need. We start our own FCC and put up our own satellites and TV new stations and programming. Sunning someone isn't a crime. Doing private business amongst own race isn't a crime either , We grow and harvest foods only for white people. We deliver food only to poor white people.You watch how fast they grobble back to white people begging were sorry. We make them slaves to their own ignorance they have become accustomed to by Liberal Democrats .We start our own ethnic towns and we speak a different language .We could use The elfin language ha ha.I mean blacks thats what they have been doing creating their own ghetto language of ebonics and trash thug talk.
6340cap

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

But remember folks - don't call him racist.
Stupid Americans

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

I think I'm just going to refer to Kaptoz as John Spooner from this moment forward.

Another ignorant and murdering bigot:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23675...

Perhaps Americans just can't be relied upon to practice responsible gun ownership responsibilities? It's all Gunsmoke,Bonanza,Rambo and Kojak to most Americans.

Home of the brave,land of the free?

Pfffft!

More like the land of Rape,Pillage,Fear,Paranoia,Ext reme Stupidity and an unsatiable thirst for blood.
The Ultimate KAPTOZ

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

I WOULD REFER TO YOU bUT THAT WOULD ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAD SOME BRAIN CELLS LOL . Now anyone who owns a gun means they are serial killing gun toting evil people . Do liberals know how we got this country, It wasn't by pointing fingers and saying bang bang your dead now. I see liberals were taught that Saul Alinsky revisionist history , That where everything Europeans and Americans have done is evil and no good. All those inventions that benefit even liberals. That military that serves and protects even their free speech to hate America and the military that fights and protects them.It;s not white people who are mostly playing OK Corral bucko,. It's mostly blacks and Hispanics killing one another.checkout the recent FBi crime stats on what race is doing the most evil deeds with guns and knives. How does one make a criminal obey the law and act more responsible with a gun?
footprints

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

It's not about being racist, it's about equal treatment and if we did any of those things we would be sued... Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson would lead them all to say how the white man is taking away from them.

He has done nothing but spoken the truth and what is discussed in almost every home in America. Even black people have spoken about it.

If its not racist for all their conventions, black history month, job fairs just for them then you tell me how it's racist for him to just say he wanted one for white people? You have no valid argument. Unless you are just trying to attack the author of this topic out of your own jealously / hatred. If that happens to be the case, then maybe try some yoga or therapy to settle down a bit.
Guy 3

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Stupid Americans wrote:
I think I'm just going to refer to Kaptoz as John Spooner from this moment forward.
Another ignorant and murdering bigot:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23675...
Perhaps Americans just can't be relied upon to practice responsible gun ownership responsibilities? It's all Gunsmoke,Bonanza,Rambo and Kojak to most Americans.
Home of the brave,land of the free?
Pfffft!
More like the land of Rape,Pillage,Fear,Paranoia,Ext reme Stupidity and an unsatiable thirst for blood.
Hey dumba$$, responsible gun owners don't commit crimes! If you want to be a coward and wait for the cop with a gun to show up as you hide, then feel free. Or if you want to protect yourself or you family from the savages that run our city down?
Butch

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Guy 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumba$$, responsible gun owners don't commit crimes! If you want to be a coward and wait for the cop with a gun to show up as you hide, then feel free. Or if you want to protect yourself or you family from the savages that run our city down?
What a dweeb. AA1 you're ignorant.
Guy 3

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Butch wrote:
<quoted text>What a dweeb. AA1 you're ignorant.
You are a clueless sheep obamacrat.
Butch

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

You are right, I am a coward. I think all guns should be taken from law abiding citizens so only criminals will have guns. That way we have no way to protect ourselves. I also believe Obama is the 2 nd coming of Christ and he is our savior. I say we let Obama divide our country and keep giving handouts to welfare rats and drug abusers because its just right and liberal logic makes complete sense! I think Hillary Clinton is one brilliant hot momma too. I am willing to surrender every right I have as an American because Obama the great says so. The king of Kenya shall reign forever!
Guy 3

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Butch wrote:
You are right, I am a coward. I think all guns should be taken from law abiding citizens so only criminals will have guns. That way we have no way to protect ourselves. I also believe Obama is the 2 nd coming of Christ and he is our savior. I say we let Obama divide our country and keep giving handouts to welfare rats and drug abusers because its just right and liberal logic makes complete sense! I think Hillary Clinton is one brilliant hot momma too. I am willing to surrender every right I have as an American because Obama the great says so. The king of Kenya shall reign forever!
I agree!
Guy 3

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

It's hot! Real HOT! I need a golden opportunity to shower me with some luck and to keep me cool!

I need a Republican Public Restroom Tryst!

My fellow Republicans,where's the love?
All American I

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Guy 3 wrote:
My fellow Republicans,where's the love?
Just follow the money!
Butch

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

I'm gay now so I will do it!
Check Your Chubby

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Come on, Mister, let's do the tryst
Come on, Mister, let's do the tryst
Take me by my little hand and go like this and raise a blister

Yeah, tryst, baby, baby
Tryst, ooh yeah, just like this
Come on, little governor, and do the tryst

My daddy is sleepin' and mama ain't around
Yeah, daddy's just sleepin' and mama ain't around We're gonna trysty, trysty, trysty
Till we tear the house down

Come on and tryst, yeah, baby
Come on,party like this, and do the tryst, yeah

Yeah, my rep is a narcissist
If he don't get his tryst,he gets p*ssed
He really knows how to rock,he's married,christian and loves the c**k
He knows how to tryst

Come on and tryst, yeah, baby
Come on,I would be remiss,not to mention this
Grab a partner and do the tryst

Yeah, rock on now
You're a blue blooded American
You can tryst with kin
It's so Republican
Yeah, tryst on now, tryst like this!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Kaptoz reminds me of Will Farrell when he was tryin to get everyone to follow him streaking. He runnin out there naked all by himself till his wife run up on him... lol
Guy 3

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Butch wrote:
I'm gay now so I will do it!
I would gladly come out of the closet for you and Kaptoz. Now that I know. Meet me at the park. You know where.
Watch Roots Backwards

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

I would gladly boycott any business owned or supported by wild, violent, negro beasts. Can you name me a few?
wtf

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

refuse to pay taxes..that'll hurt them more
Blue Veiner Rising

Thousand Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

The tide will soon turn -- violently, mind you -- and the final numbers will speak for themselves. Enough is enough.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

We'll one things for sure
White folks sure ain't gonna boycott us in the bedroom.
I can say that for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Investor home purchases raise rental concerns (Sep '13) 31 min Nakliyat 6
H in nap 2 hr I remember 4
loves dvd indy (spice) 8 hr jstoney1990 1
Not one Gay person can prove they were born gay (Jun '13) 8 hr Cpeter1313 120
Another Republican Molester 10 hr Starlett Miller 2
Obama throws race card. Voter ID fraud is key 12 hr Cpeter1313 41
Republican Morality 15 hr Simon 11
•••
•••