|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

Linda Bedsore wrote:
Is that bird going to have to get a restraining order against you?
Quit stalking her!
funny! i hope no one ever gets in your house, and robs you of all your lifes belongings, bet you will not think its funny then.
you know who

Los Osos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

Linda Bedsore wrote:
<quoted text>
He use to do horrible sexual things to that bird.
you have a strange sense of humor.
valley mills

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

do you have photos of the bird? mabe put signs up in petco and petsmart typestores, pet people notice other peoples pets. if someone has him mabe they would contact you.
Margaret

Pryor, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

you know who wrote:
<quoted text>you have a strange sense of humor.
Is there pictures of this pervert doing his thing to the bird. Post photos and I spread them around.
you know who

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

valley mills wrote:
do you have photos of the bird? mabe put signs up in petco and petsmart typestores, pet people notice other peoples pets. if someone has him mabe they would contact you.
I can't I do not live there anymore, i live in california.
Paul

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

you know who wrote:
<quoted text>I can't I do not live there anymore, i live in california.
are you on the sex offenders list for your perversions?
Pork

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

you know who wrote:
<quoted text>I can't I do not live there anymore, i live in california.
Did you get ran out of Indiana for being a feather molester?
Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

a fluffy f****Ker?
Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

you know who wrote:
<quoted text>funny! i hope no one ever gets in your house, and robs you of all your lifes belongings, bet you will not think its funny then.
Admit it. You are a stalker. You are using the ruse of being in love with a bird to cover up your crime and to get the public to help you.
lost on this planet

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

Can you give a better description??? We know he is grey, has feathers, and speaks with an African accent...what's his pecker look like ??
you know who

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
are you on the sex offenders list for your perversions?
sorry, this is my state, and I am proud to live here.born and raised here, in indiana only a brief 4 months, out of my life.seeing how the laws are, glad I live here.instead KIM why do not you return the items you stole, instead of pretending to be a bunch of ignorant posting fools!( not including the wonderful people, who have actually tried to help. I will continue to look for my bird, and my posessions. and not let your silly, and ignorant posts deter me. your big fat inbred son benjamin jackson, is as uneducated, and disquisting as you! and by the way, I am a woman, to those who do not know.
Paul

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

you know who wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, this is my state, and I am proud to live here.born and raised here, in indiana only a brief 4 months, out of my life.seeing how the laws are, glad I live here.instead KIM why do not you return the items you stole, instead of pretending to be a bunch of ignorant posting fools!( not including the wonderful people, who have actually tried to help. I will continue to look for my bird, and my posessions. and not let your silly, and ignorant posts deter me. your big fat inbred son benjamin jackson, is as uneducated, and disquisting as you! and by the way, I am a woman, to those who do not know.
Are you like those teachers who have sex with her underage students.
Nasty

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

Paul wrote:
<quoted text>Are you like those teachers who have sex with her underage students.
I'm guessing this is the case
Pork

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

Nasty wrote:
<quoted text>I'm guessing this is the case
Females can be sex offenders too. Look at Linda Bedsore.
Pork

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

lost on this planet wrote:
Can you give a better description??? We know he is grey, has feathers, and speaks with an African accent...what's his pecker look like ??
It is long pointed hard ang orange

Since: May 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

victim wrote:
a african grey parrot stolen from my home in mitchell indiana, in march of 2001 I am still looking to have him returned to me. he was stolen, along with gold bars, diamond jewelery worth thousands upon of thousands of dollars and anttiques by a kim-underwood-jackson-ramey, and george ramey. they move around, so not to be found, last known place, freedom ind. please help me recover my parrot, like my child.i know the thiefs, have already probably hocked my assets, since they like to live for free.
hello sir I just recently bought a parrot from someone that is from down by freedom he is a friend of a friend and he bought the bird off someone I paid 1200.00 for the bird and 500.00 for a very nice stand. And a very nice large cage its grey with a red tail could this be yours I love animals and I understand how much a pet can mean my dogs are like my babys I love them very much I hope you find your parrot if you would like too contcact me my email is whiteink27@gmail.com

Since: May 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

you know who wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, this is my state, and I am proud to live here.born and raised here, in indiana only a brief 4 months, out of my life.seeing how the laws are, glad I live here.instead KIM why do not you return the items you stole, instead of pretending to be a bunch of ignorant posting fools!( not including the wonderful people, who have actually tried to help. I will continue to look for my bird, and my posessions. and not let your silly, and ignorant posts deter me. your big fat inbred son benjamin jackson, is as uneducated, and disquisting as you! and by the way, I am a woman, to those who do not know.
I posted a response I think I have your parrot and I started the post with sir sorry I mean miss please contact me if you would like to chat about it again my email is whiteink27@gmail.com
Moe Hater

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

I will pay you 50% more what you made for the bird if you cook it up like a Thanksgiving turkey. I hear this birds and loved dogs taste great.

There is great power in eating dead and cooked up pets. It is a sacerfice to the Lord.

Big MAGIC!
Sue the crooks

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

easy to trace these posts to find out the identities of the people who think they are so funny and/or the crooks who are taunting you with comments...oh, and in case you are too stupid to figure it out, that would be you Uncle Joe, You Know Who and Linda Bedsore.
Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Oh no, Chester the Molester is back!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks, racist lady! (No, seriously!) 25 min Warty-lipped Butt... 1
Has anyone tried Plexus Slim for appetite contr... (Jun '13) 10 hr Allison 3
Pants down DoN'T Shoot lol 15 hr Curious 2
Obama the race monger 16 hr BlackGhettoThug 8
Indy 500 22 hr AllAmerican 1
shannon mascoe 23 hr rebell yell 1
isis Solution Wed ISISMIDAS 1
•••
•••
•••