how do i convince my parents that i need a haircut?

Posted in the New Delhi, India Forum

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 9, 2012
sikhsuggestshair cut

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

How can I convince my parents that I need a haircut? They say no because I'm from a Sikh family but I don't believe in religion. Because of the type of lifestyle I have, my hair has to be tied tightly for quite some time everyday and I'm starting to bald from the front. I went to the doctor and he also told me to get it cut my dad said no. He says that it would hurt my grandparents a lot if I cut it because they are very deeply religious. It's interfering with my life and I jut want to get it cut. I'm 18 but I don't want to do without telling my parents coz I love them a lot. What do I do?
Tanvir

Chandigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

same story man but in mine my father isn't allowing me because of his faith
badman

Batley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

well my dad wont let me do a side maheecn and I say that I want it and he said no you will have short aack and side
izzy

Batley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

QUOTE who"badman"]well my dad wont let me do a side maheecn and I say that I want it and he said no you will have short back and side so I cutted my hair bymyself and he got mad man it was funny and he said next I will let you do a maheecn come on I will take you to the babers and I was happy the side maheecn I was good looking

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Delhi, India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i need a girl friend in delhi (Nov '13) 46 min dev 380
Need a gal in Ghaziabad for intimate relationship 1 hr dalippandey 2
Delhi girls please share ur contact numbers who... (Sep '13) 2 hr deven 138
I want a man for sex in delhi 3 hr imteyaz 53
sex 10 hr jaanu 2
Secret sex for unsatisfied housewife girl 10 hr raj 57
Ahead of Modi's visit, India pushes Japan for n... 15 hr Ainu 26
whats ur wechat id??? (Jul '13) Aug 17 Ronit 624

Search the New Delhi, India Forum:
•••