Why Biharis are despised

Mar 23, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Hindu

The State has everything. All it needs is some initiative and enterprise, and a little help from the government From Assam to Punjab and from Nepal to Maharashtra, "Biharis," i.e. migrants from Bihar, Jharkhand ... via The Hindu

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mai ek bihari gandu hu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

I am a bihari gandu. I love to get my ass apanked by Raj Thakrey, but I will never go back from Mumbai.

I shit on railway tracks with my lungi on my shoulders and water bottle on my side to wash my potty strewn stinking asshole.

I also chew Gutkha and paan and keep spitting everywhere...

Raja khaini khaja
Tambaku khaja chor
Gutkha khave chutiya...
...aur thookey charon orr.

I sqat on the floor of train compartments near the toilets and smell the drying shit of passangers. I am a bihari.

I drive taxis in mumbai and cheat gullible passangers on the rent part. I am a lootera. I am a bihari.

I work as a genitor in hotels and airports. I am a bihari.

Meri maa ki choot. I am a bihari.

Meri gaand me kuttey ka lund. I am a bhikhari. Oh sorry Bihari.
Mai ek bihari gandu hu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Meri gaand me titihiri ki chonch ke ghaav hai kyuki maine uske ande chura ke apane gaand me chupaye the.
Lol lol lol.
I am a bihari.
Bihar ki gaay ka dhoodh na hua chalu
Hota kaise bhailogo chara kha gya lalu.
Maa ke laude bihari, thaari maa ka bhossa chodu.
Abey O bihari, teri gaand poore hindustan ne maari.
Faad di saari, jake silwa le apni gaand mochi se.
maa ke lodon apni maa chudwa lo lalu ke lund se.
Get lost biharis.
ram

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

laxman
Bihari ki maa ki choot

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Bihar k rahne wale sun,
Sari duniya k lund ek jhopde me aur wo jhopda teri ma k bhosde me, bhosdi wale kya gaand se paida hua tha, sale kabz k lowde, tatti ki aulad, teri ma ki burme tatti hagoon bhag

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Bihari logo be proud and ignore the stupid and ignorant remarks some times these illiterate people write. You are coming up and world knows it. You keep on progressing and let these people be jealous. India owes you a gratitude for working
Hard in every state and building it.
Bajrangi

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Well lets look at some generalized facts as you have done for Bihariís. So called Delhiets (Punjabiís, excluding the ones from real Punjab like Sikhs and jats) who have themselves migrated to Delhi post partition in 1947. They were in refugee camps (actually I never call them PUNJABI. I always call them ďRefugeesĒ, while staying in refugee camps there womenís indulged in the flesh trade, washed dishes and do everything which they tend react like they are clean. Post partition all people of India including Bihariís gave space these refugees and today these refugees speak as if they are the sole people who belong to Delhi and rest of all people are unwanted migrants, it doesnít matter for them whether they are from Bihar, Bengal, South India or North East. So the real menace we have brought on our self is accepting these refugees into our system. These refugee spread maximum hatred for all communities.
Secondly lets talk about culture, you go to any Bihariís house and see the guest curtsy they will shower on you, while you go to any of the refugees house, you will be asked for tea while you will be leaving their house, and that too they will ask only for formality. Very often these refugees complain about the food eaten by Bihariís , you will hear them saying bihariís just eat chawal dal etc. In Bihariís food plate you will see rice, dal, roti and vegetable on the other hand refugees cook one vegetable and pour it will lots of water (poor garibs) and they will say ďHum to tari wali sabji khate hainĒ.
In the end Bihariís have been smart in a sense that they have taken everything which came in their way, be it job of any kind, top IAS, IT professional, politics, IIT, domestic work, labor or rikshaw etc. This is not a cup of tea for everyone.
jatt rule

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

eh sale kale bihari pata ni apne ko kya smjte h..sale paida hot nhi aajate h delhi.....salo tumhari gaand bhi todi jayge jese thakre ne tumhari gand mari the....sale kale......kutte
jatt rule

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

salya bhhayiye bihari kale bjrangi....u people are inborn filthy.....just move around JB ROAD in delhi u will found your sisters and mothers hail frm bihar...indulging in flesh trade....and who says u biharis secured lot of post in ias IT IIT ETC MADERCHOD JUST READ THE CENSUS 2011 UR STATE LEGGING BIHIND IN EDUCATION.....U MORON.....U ONLY KNOW MAKING BULLSHIT AND NOTHING ELSE.....

Since: Jul 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Netix wrote:
Why Biharis are despised? No they are loathsome, filth and scum. THey have it in their genes and nothing can change them. No initiative or enterprise can help such foul thinking people
teri maa ki chut

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Bihiries are not disrespected every where. Most nice people on earth.horrible people are swearing them. They don't deserve that. Please have some respect for them and for yourself. The people who have no respect for them selves have no respect for any
Body else.
anonymous

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

biharis are very cunning and selfish people.they can ruin others life for their own selfish purpose.they think they can get away with anything.
Neha Srivastava

Ghaziabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Kahin k bhi ho bs mujhe koi chahiye for bf
cl me +918765681209
Sanju Sharma

Solan, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Neha Srivastava wrote:
Kahin k bhi ho bs mujhe koi chahiye for bf
cl me +918765681209
kitne bf banaogi tum

rat ko call karunga ok

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
biharis are very cunning and selfish people.they can ruin others life for their own selfish purpose.they think they can get away with anything.
Don't blame Behari's alone. In this world dog eats dog. Why give them any chance. If you give them a chance that's when any body can ruin you. Trust in these day's is only upon yourself. Learn from your mistakes and move forward. There are times you can do some thing and ther are times you can't do any thing. If you can't do any thing just move on and don't get stuck there. So what.
saket

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

hi
i am a bihari guy
my name is saket kumar singh from patna.you can find me on orkut.please all u gals and guys .please mera lund chuso.i am waiting.please mera lund itni baar khara hota hai
narinder

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

hello
bihari boy

Kolkata, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Actually whole country people feel jellius because without any support biharies are seen in every post.lower to senior post. If u hav to see power of bihari then challenge them "Apko apna okad k pata chal jayaga" nd that's no one like that so biharies are hated.....
KALA N GORA

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

jATT RULES I BY SAYING KALE BIHARI YOU HAVE PROVED ONCE AGAIN THAT YOUR BRAIN RESIDES IN YOUR KNEES. iF YOU ARE FAIR THAT SIMPLY MEANS YOUR GENES BELONG TO SUBTROPICAL REGIONS, LESS INTENSITY OF SUN LIGHT HENCE LESS PIGMENTATION OF MELANIN THATS ALL.. YOU ARE NOT SUPERIOR BY JUST YOUR COLOUR. BIHARIS WHO WENT TO MAURITIOUS ETC HAVE BECOME PRESIDENTS AND PRIMEMINISTERS THERE, BUT JAAAAAAAATTT YAAAAAAAAAMALAAAAAAAA HOW MANY PRESIDENTS OF CANADA ARE FROM JATT COMMUNITY.. THE MATTER OF FACT IS JATTS ARE NOTHING BUT OF BARBARIC SCYTHIAN ORIGIN TRIBAL NOMADIC PEOPLE WHO SOMEHOW SETTLED IN INDIA.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

You are stll slave of the west. Your leaders get the orders from gory log of the west.
Your country have been devised and sold to the west. All the companies from the west are coming to India and all your small shops will be closed for good. There will be huge unemployment. They will give job to new 20 people but will close 200 shops.
All the money will go to USA and UK for good. Indians will get poor. India will become bankrupt. I have experienced it my self.x
KALA N GORA

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

raj wrote:
jharkhand bhi bihar se alag hua hai biahrio ki galati ke wajah se and yeh ek sachchai hai yeha koi bhi marathis is blog me nahi hai lekin ek musalman bahi ne bhi yehi kaha and iam a jatt haryanvi sale delhi me bihario ka gand mar doonga punjab assam maharshtra k bad ab dilli ki bari haii jai shri ram madarchod bihar
You are a jatt hariyanvi i.e. bloody scythian, your ancestors are not true indian. agar india se bahar jane ki jaroorat hai toh tumko hai.....kisi bihari ko nahi... bloody barbarian uncivilized illitrate fellow get your ass out of india or other wise mingle with people,, get your iq level corrected to a level of bihari and then write somthing..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••