George

Ennis, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Have just Moved to Dundalk and tried to call to Abrakebabra for a taco chip but its closed, anyone know why, someone told me that Chick King was going to open there in place of Abra, heard that they serve great chicken, anyone heard an5326ything?
Ken

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

George wrote:
Have just Moved to Dundalk and tried to call to Abrakebabra for a taco chip but its closed, anyone know why, someone told me that Chick King was going to open there in place of Abra, heard that they serve great chicken, anyone heard an5326ything?
oh yeah...they do...and theirs tacos ...man...it s soo good..better then that abra before ...chicken is absolutely amazing ..give it a go...wont regret ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dundalk, Ireland Discussions

Search the Dundalk, Ireland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Report: Irish police colluded in IRA murder of ... (Dec '13) Feb '14 James 9
I just found out a legit loan lender here conta... (Sep '13) Jan '14 John Lee 3
Gerry Adams slammed for Smithwick comment (Dec '13) Dec '13 John 1
The story of an unsung hero (Sep '06) Nov '13 Swedish Facts 3
Tributes pour in for one time Dundalk priest Fr... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Swedish Facts 18
Smuggler with links to IRA now 'number one' CAB... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Agent K4i 14
I got my loan today. (Nov '13) Nov '13 mr greg 2
•••
•••