Indonesia aims to be one of world's top 10 largest economies

Aug 8, 2012 | Posted by: JoKem | Full story: www.channelnewsasia.com

SINGAPORE: Indonesia aims to be one of the world's top 10 largest economies by 2025. And that would take its gros domestic product to some US$4.5 trillion.

Per capita income would also jump five times from US$3,000 currently to US$15,000.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of82
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Aug 9, 2012
 
NUSANTARA - INA wrote:
<quoted text>
Coba dicek variable yg bikin kita deficit itu dimana? Minyak bro....yang bikin kita defisit krn import minyak kita yang banyak...., konsumsi dalam negeri kita yang besar itu juga bisa dipandang positif selain ada sisi negatifnya..., kalau dicermati ada beberapa variabel import kita yg menurun ..spt produk perikanan...., PT Inalum habis gini kita ambil alih...jd hasil bauksit dan alumunium tak perlu kita export lagi, tapi utk kebutuhan dalam negeri....( Saat ini 60 persen hasil tambang aluminium kita diexport ) sementara kebutuhan aluminium dalam negeri 80 persen masi import...
Utk deficit....masih ada 6 bulan lagi dan investasi dalam negeri dalam bentuk infrastruktur kita masih dipacu
LPS memanjg tak berpengauh langsung, tapi kepercayaan thd bank indonesia tetap stabil shg tdk terjadi guncangan dan berujung pada kepercayaan investor yg membuat ekonomi ttp tumbuh
Nah, kalau udah tau impor minyak kita bikin deficit, kita harus mewaspadainya kan?
Makanya saya tidak suka mendengar kalimat "fondasi ekonomi kita kuat" dsb. Bisa menyesatkan dan membuat terlena..

Sebagai individu, kita juga harus bantu kurangi impor. Mengurangi impor minyak bisa kita sukseskan dengan cara hemat listrik dan hemat bahan bakar. Tapi itu kan amat susah...

Berapa banyak sih rakyat Indonesia yang hemat bahan bakar sehingga, mengurangi frekuensi jalan-jalan pakai mobil / motor?
Pasti selalu ada orang yang jalan-jalan tanpa tujuan yang pasti, entah ngajak anak jalan-jalan, ngajak pacar dsb

Berapa banyak sih rakyat Indonesia yang hemat listrik sehingga setiap siang selalu memastikan tak ada penggunaan alat listrik yang sia-sia (AC, lampu dst)

Makanya saya sarankan 4 hal di postingan saya yg sebelumnya itu.
Karena 4 hal tsb sering luput dari perhatian.
rogoro

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Aug 9, 2012
 
Malaysia cemburu haha
toon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Aug 9, 2012
 
PASKAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Useless dude! there's no light, there's no hope! hahahaha...
yeah from someone who always mocking us, so many friend who always by our side, there's a light alright
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Aug 10, 2012
 
Lots of Muslim terrorists there. They kill Catholics there and burn their churches.
toon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Aug 10, 2012
 
Kermudgeon wrote:
Lots of Muslim terrorists there. They kill Catholics there and burn their churches.
yeah rite, keep living in your freaking fantasy world then, when they praying in their church, moslem are protecting them and when eidul fitr, christian also celebrate with moslem, just because an incident or two, you can generalize, if i said malaysia is a terorist country because noordin m top what would you say?
suara hati
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Aug 17, 2012
 
jangan iri dong malon
Greg

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Aug 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

mark zuchenberg wrote:
2025??... must be very much earlier than that, I think :)
yes thats right.
even in 2020 it is highly possible we arrive to that level.

as just predicted by many major economists

2017... no.13 (will pass economies like korea, aussie)
2020.... n0. 11 or 10 (inshaAllah)

go.. go.. INDONESIA go
WTF_Indons

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Aug 19, 2012
 
Hahaha, top 10? Lol maybe top 10 worst country in the world.
najib alergi kritik

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Aug 19, 2012
 
WTF_Indons wrote:
Hahaha, top 10? Lol maybe top 10 worst country in the world.
yang bilang singapura gt kok... Kenapa kau marah ke indonesia? Orang sinting
laakum dikulum MYOB

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Aug 20, 2012
 
Mari kita beli semenanjung dan borneo utara.
Malon buang ke laut
namex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Aug 20, 2012
 
mereka menghina singapore tu yg sudah menganalisa. dan dalam khayalannya malasya lebih maju dari singapore. the worst dream
kelly

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

najib alergi kritik wrote:
<quoted text>yang bilang singapura gt kok... Kenapa kau marah ke indonesia? Orang sinting
wAAAAh? Indon economist is always dreaming. They're country has not even made in the list of NEWLY INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRIES in the world. I was amazed at Malaysia, even they're smaller to your pathetic country, Malaysia became a Newly Industrialized Country together with Philippines, Thailand, South Africa, China, Mexico, and India. Indonesia GDP is the highest is SEA, yeah that is true. But, their economy is heavily rely on agricultural products. Industry is not yet developed. Many countries like Argentina, Russia and even Indonesia which has higher GDP per capita than the other countries were not even made as a NEWLY INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRY.
Askar Tukang Maling

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Aug 20, 2012
 
kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
wAAAAh? Indon economist is always dreaming. They're country has not even made in the list of NEWLY INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRIES in the world. I was amazed at Malaysia, even they're smaller to your pathetic country, Malaysia became a Newly Industrialized Country together with Philippines, Thailand, South Africa, China, Mexico, and India. Indonesia GDP is the highest is SEA, yeah that is true. But, their economy is heavily rely on agricultural products. Industry is not yet developed. Many countries like Argentina, Russia and even Indonesia which has higher GDP per capita than the other countries were not even made as a NEWLY INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRY.
ya protes sana ke yang buat berita.... Kenapa protes ke indonesia... Kau bodoh ka apa? Pake bahasa inggris biar kelihatan pintar padahal otak cuma 3 cc
WTF_Indons

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Aug 20, 2012
 
Askar Tukang Maling wrote:
<quoted text>ya protes sana ke yang buat berita.... Kenapa protes ke indonesia... Kau bodoh ka apa? Pake bahasa inggris biar kelihatan pintar padahal otak cuma 3 cc
Whatever you say Indogs, even I cannot understand you f$cking language. Still it's just a dream, a dream that cannot be true.
WTF_Indons

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Aug 20, 2012
 
toon wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah rite, keep living in your freaking fantasy world then, when they praying in their church, moslem are protecting them and when eidul fitr, christian also celebrate with moslem, just because an incident or two, you can generalize, if i said malaysia is a terorist country because noordin m top what would you say?
yeah, Christians respects Muslim. Here in the Philippines, we respect Muslim so much and we treat them like our brothers and sisters. Today is Ramadan and we have no class and office works today to respect our Muslim brothers. But, when Fathur Al-Ghozi an Indonesian who was responsible for Rizal Day Bombing. Many people died at that time. Now, Al-Ghozi is now rotting in Muntinlupa City Jail paying his offense of terrorism, multiple murder, multiple frustrated murder, and multiple physical injuries. Al Ghozi is very lucky, because the Police didn't salvage him. We respected that Indog criminal not like in Indonesia who beheads many Christian people there.

Since: Nov 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
wAAAAh? Indon economist is always dreaming. They're country has not even made in the list of NEWLY INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRIES in the world. I was amazed at Malaysia, even they're smaller to your pathetic country, Malaysia became a Newly Industrialized Country together with Philippines, Thailand, South Africa, China, Mexico, and India. Indonesia GDP is the highest is SEA, yeah that is true. But, their economy is heavily rely on agricultural products. Industry is not yet developed. Many countries like Argentina, Russia and even Indonesia which has higher GDP per capita than the other countries were not even made as a NEWLY INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRY.
Stupiak!...:D

This is from the CIA World Factbook 2011

Indonesia's GDP - composition by sector:

1. Agriculture: 14.7%
2. Industry: 47.2%
3. Services: 38.1%

No industries eh? LOL, the most LOLing comment from...errmm im not so sure, are you maldog or pignoy?...:D
Askar Tukang Maling

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Aug 21, 2012
 
WTF_Indons wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say Indogs, even I cannot understand you f$cking language. Still it's just a dream, a dream that cannot be true.
indonesia dont say this... But singapore ask this in them news paper.... Why u angry with indonesia? U re stupied? Yes cause your like frog in the darknes...
ubaz

Dehra Dun, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Aug 21, 2012
 
indon industry jual lonte dan dadah :D
Askar Tukang Maling

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Aug 21, 2012
 
ubaz wrote:
indon industry jual lonte dan dadah :D
bukan produsen dadah adalah negri malingsia.... Podusen 3gp porn ya malingsia... Kurang tempat sampai main di ladang sawit

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Aug 21, 2012
 
ubaz wrote:
indon industry jual lonte dan dadah :D
Nangis?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of82
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jakarta, Indonesia Discussions

Search the Jakarta, Indonesia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gigolo jakarta 8 hr JDave 6
Sydney-Bali Thu jeck 3
5 reasons to see 'The Raid 2' Thu bog rotton 3
cari TANTE Apr 15 anto 16
Go and Travel to Jakarta - Westhill Consulting ... Apr 14 Anonymous 8
Indonesia a war crimesa general Prabowo Subiant... (Jun '09) Apr 11 indonesians 74
cewek bandung & menado cantik apaan? (Jul '09) Apr 10 indog sontak 109
•••
•••
•••
•••