Haitian senator dies in car accident

Full story: International Herald Tribune

PRINCE, Haiti: A senator from Haiti's governing party died Saturday after he lost control of his car and crashed on a rural road, another senator said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jonas Altidor

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2007

I have sent my condolescence to the family of the late senator!
JOSIE

Novi, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2007

How old was the senator, does anyone knows? I read somewhere that he was 50 years old, but my friend who knew Limage said he was in his 30's.
Manny Jean-Georges

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2007

Noel Limage was my uncle. He was 54 years old. If you really would like to send flowers. You can look up the Elysee's, Amisial's, or Limage's in Boston.
HEN

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2007

He was in his early 50's and i know this because he was my uncle who i just buried in Haiti
HEN

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2007

I would like to thank everyone for the support that has been given to my family in this hard time. It was a very hard to bury this man who leaves behind two young children, anyway I want to thank everyone again for the support. RIP uncle Mann
Dja

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2007

Now To those actually concerned for the family, I say thank you on behalf of my brother and cousin (previously posted), and the remainder of my family. WE lost a very important member of our family, and Haiti lost a very important man. Feel free to look up the family if you'd like to send flowers or whatnot, and to the extremely ignorant person who at this vulnerable time, who deemed it appropriate to mock such a tragedy, I'd like to extend a prayer for your soul. It's ignorant, simple-minded people like you that caused my uncle to die, and I hope that God has mercy on you for those ignorant statements. God is watching and He'll deal justly with you when the time comes.
Zabulon

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2007

That J S Orteg is a low life, I mean a NO LIFE, who loves to get a raise out of decent people, he's a coward, a punk and is unscrupulous
rene

Burlington, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2007

"Condolenscence to the family of the late senator from Canada. Our Prayers are with you.
Jonas Altidor

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2007

rene wrote:
"Condolenscence to the family of the late senator from Canada. Our Prayers are with you.
Hi my friend, it is condolence, we both make the same spelling mistake, what a coincidence!
lori

Cedar Grove, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2007

In matters of life and death, we should set aside all things and realize the value of each moment. My sympathy goes out to the family. I have been reading replies to many of the links and am so saddened by how low some of us have sunk. I only take the time now to reply out of respect for those who are mourning.
rene

Burlington, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2007

Jonas Altidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi my friend, it is condolence, we both make the same spelling mistake, what a coincidence!
sorry Jonas..At times the only time i have to reply is very late at night, so sorry for the mis-spell. However! my heart goes out to the family either way. We may make spelling mistakes in the way we write but ! as long as we do not make mistakes in the way we feel.
HAITIEN

Marlton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2007

rene wrote:
NOT CONDOLENCE [ CONDOLEANCE]
lori

Cedar Grove, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2007

Honestly, I feel that I am in a playground and the boys just won't stop fighting. Maybe that is why Haiti can't be helped. No one wants to put aside petty things and work on the real issues. No matter how you spell it, it is sympathy to the family that is to be conveyed.
rene

Burlington, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2007

JS Ortega wrote:
Hi Lori! have you spoken to Ren (rene) and Stimpy(Zabulon), well child they ONLY seem to invest their energy into attacking me..... NOT realizing that they are ENJOYING the fruits of their adopted country....., NO.... their mission is to preach what is best for Haiti....., all the while sitting in their heated/air conditioned home......., now that is what I would call..... a whatever..., then you must read this EFM blowhard...., he/she want to have a serious disscussion all the while sitting in Canada........, this is confusing because most MEN should be MEN........ but on the other hand stimpy choose to be a child.......... typical of haitians.
<quoted text>
J.S Ortega_swellserver.com...heres the guy giving advise....idiot
Zabulon

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2007

JS Ortega wrote:
OK, I will reserve my advise giving to Ren and Stimpy....., You awake Ren or are you teefing time from the whiteman?
<quoted text>
Hmmm.... Ortega, weird name for a jamaican
Zabulon

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2007

JS Ortega wrote:
Stimpy(zabulon) why are you so fasinated with my name? you seem to have a lot of time on your hand and did you check out Ren.......... Chill out bro, when you want to talk reality come back and post instead of those fantasy that leads to other sheep following you while enjoying the whiteman's sweat..Now what..., let me guess you going to get one of those fake news headline and draw Ren with his panties on........., Nice....
<quoted text>
hahahahaha
(I)(Me), seem to have a lot of time on my hands. Check this out: Look up the forum on Haiti, and see whose name is flooding it. See how many posts (disgusting ones) may I add, are there?(no, that is really funny, coming from you punk)

It's funny how you betrayed yourself with the use of the word "TEEFING" time, which does not exist by the way.(Origins: Thief)

You are a nasty, disgusting, complexed, angry, punkish, wannabe, provoquing individual. And frankly, you are childish. You don't make a statement without repeating the same old cold soup:
ren, stimpy, white man...

Flip the disc over, cause your record is broken

I D I O T
rene

Burlington, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2007

JS Ortega wrote:
Stimpy, the US government does have FREE handouts for distitue Haitians the ones with mental problems, you should take advantage of the FREE stuff, You Haitians know exactly how to ride the FREE train.
p.s. I am getting fed up of paying way too much tax in order to feed Haitians.
Stimpy, when last you saw a skinny Haitian Leader?
<quoted text>
Did not know there was a free train, how did you find out about it..?? Idiot
agetrO SJ

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2007

I remember the Afro days... It was cool to not have to tend to your hair. You're right ortega. You're the coolest. I'm giving you the attention you crave, cause I crave it too.
Don't pay no mind to the white man, nor scrumptchy, nor rendi, they are mindless traitors who left their country and hate it with a passion
They suck
agetrO SJ

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2007

JS Ortega wrote:
Still hinding out in Florida...?
<quoted text>
There is nothing to "hind" (not hide) over in that coconut state... It sucks, rather be in cali where my hero is, I can learn a lot from him
agetrO SJ

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2007

JS Ortega wrote:
OK, you the big man..you caught me in a spelling error..now go forth and praise your white education.....
<quoted text>
I say we vote Ortega for prez of the united FLAKES

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gonaives, Haiti Discussions

Search the Gonaives, Haiti Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Haitian voodoo followers mark Easter (Apr '13) Apr '13 What_HaitianPatty Online 1
Indonesian peace keeping mission awarded UN med... (Sep '12) Dec '12 Desinura 38
Help that hurts: An interview with Tim Schwartz... (Mar '12) Mar '12 the truth 2
Haiti Aims To Spread People, Jobs Across Country (Sep '11) Sep '11 also 1
Haiti: Behind Enemy Lines (Aug '11) Aug '11 Wayne Kidd 1
La. National Guard soldiers help distribute sch... (Jul '11) Jul '11 haivi 1
Voodoo adds to the horrors faced by Haiti's for... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Haitian Change 1
•••
•••
•••
•••