Landlord objects to portable ACs

Full story: Chicago Tribune
Q My daughter rented an apartment where the landlord pays the utilities. It has no air conditioning and she's not allowed to get a portable air conditioner. Full Story
shamelshipman

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2008
The landlord and tenant may want to check out the remarkable research on toxic mold removal done by environmental expert Dr Ed Close. Simply diffusing a therapeutic-grade essential oil regularly will likely result in an environment very hostile to mold.
http://www.secretofthieves.com/mold.cfm/79544

It seems like it would make traditional remediation projects easier and more effective, as well as creating a healthier environment in which to work and tenants to live.

In one instance, 10,667 stachybotrys mold spores were identified in a per cubic meter area. After diffusing Thieves essential oil for forty-eight hours, Dr Close retested. Only thirteen stachybotrys remained. Similarly, 75,000 stachybotrys mold spores were identified in a sample of sheetrock. After seventy-two hours of diffusing, no stachybotrys mold spores remained.(Stachybotrys has a reputation for being the most toxic mold.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Renting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police chief: largest grow operation he's seen Sep 30 Frank 5
Home Renting Pros and Cons Aug '14 walkerwilliam91 1
Tulsa Congregation Helping Mother Tucker Find A... (May '10) Jun '14 Margaret 105
Condo living checklist (Mar '14) Mar '14 babyghurl 1
Section 8 Srets in St. Louis, MO (Jul '08) Mar '14 Bree 53
Unique Rental, Lease-to-Own Program Getting Fam... (Jun '12) Feb '14 Erica 3
Husband's depression has left wife with some to... (Jun '08) Jan '14 Nadiya 80

Home Renting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE