Do chiropractors know 'secret' ways to reverse diabetes?

Mar 14, 2012 Full story: Salt Lake Tribune 6

The Salt Lake Tribune) Don Brown went to a chiropractor and used supplements and changed his diet and his diabetes is gone.

Full Story
Mark

Buford, GA

#1 Mar 19, 2012
http://www.holisticvitalitycenter.com is a holistic chiropractor in Raleigh that can help answer your questions.
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#2 Mar 20, 2012
Mark, where did you receive your actual clinical experience in examining, diagnosing and treating diabetic patients?

How does your training differ from that of medical doctors who spend years specializing in endocrinology?

It is my contention that chiropractors get very little, if any, actual clinical experience in diagnosing and treating diabetics. Before anyone calls themselves an "expert" in treating diabetes, I'm sure you'd agree that It would be imperative that he is trained in ALL related diabetes related conditions. One must have great experience and knowledge in kidney, liver, eye, skin and other endocrinology conditions, before calling themselves "experts" or "qualified" in caring for diabetics. Please explain your clinical training in these areas.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#3 Mar 20, 2012
Mark, the self admitted failure, wisdom, is asking where you got your experience when he has zero of his own.
Oh, sorry! Did I just expose wisdom as a fraud? Answer. Indeed.
Pamela

Bristow, VA

#4 May 4, 2012
Duh! Anyone can change their diet enough that they can become free of the diabetic symptoms. Doesn't mean it goes away, too much sugar and carbs in your diet and your body still will not be able to process it.

Medical Dr.'s give medicine so you can still eat the horrible diet and control the symptoms. They get kickbacks from drug companies. Drs want to sell medicine, not cure people. Shots & drug sales are all they care about. They don't want to actually teach people how to help themselves through diet and exercise.
DrCallahan

Rockville Centre, NY

#5 May 4, 2012
" Anyone can change their diet enough that they can become free of the diabetic symptoms. "

Pamela, that is simply not true.

And trashing medicals doctors does not support your claim.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 May 5, 2012
DrCallahan wrote:
" Anyone can change their diet enough that they can become free of the diabetic symptoms. "
Pamela, that is simply not true.
And trashing medicals doctors does not support your claim.
The loser, "cal" IS the loser, "wisdom". No matter who does the talking, same dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3Qs: Sherrie Cochran, Tupelo environmental planner 16 hr Quality 1
ROSENBERG: I've Been Through A Lot Of Crises, B... 18 hr indict IVAN BOESKY 1
24 Linn St Pittsfield Sat stefani 1
Architect of the Housing Bubble, Barney Frank, ... (Nov '11) Oct 17 tha Professor 655
Core Security Selected to Advance Eskan Banka s... Oct 17 MOMIN ANSARI 2
Community Calendar: Oct. 17-24 Oct 17 SIU Update today 2
Setting the Record Straight on Mortgages for Un... Oct 17 Bama Yankee 1

Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE