Ex-real estate agent faces fraud charges

Full story: Evening Sun 56
A former East Berlin woman who pleaded guilty previously in federal court to wire fraud involving her real-estate company faces new charges that she defrauded 14 more lenders, 35 homeowners and five investors out of $2.7 million, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office of the Middle District of Pennsylvania. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Prison Chick

Hanover, PA

#1 Mar 30, 2011
Slick Willey.... Great idea.
Real Estate Agent

Carlisle, PA

#2 Mar 30, 2011
Some people in the general public perceive agents as crooks.Agents like her supports the view of these people.HONEST agents far outweigh the bad ones.
CAN HUNTER

York, PA

#3 Mar 30, 2011
Lake Mead, Lake Mead! Not East Berlin! It is a different breed of People! East Berlin has crooked boro council and water authority members, not real estate agents!
HER WAY

United States

#4 Mar 30, 2011
This woman has been a scourge on society for many years. She started ripping off the public as a vacuum cleaner salesperson. Her name was Joanne Aumen at the time and she had to be removed from that job for forging contracts. She then went to work for another vacuum cleaner direct sales company and continued her shady dealings. I hope she finally gets her comeuppance as she has been scamming people for many years.
Jennifer from the Block

Spring Grove, PA

#5 Mar 30, 2011
What a scumbag !! Those poor people.
Bet

Gettysburg, PA

#6 Mar 30, 2011
S&D stands for Slick & Dirty. Glad she got caught.
Now, S&D stands for Stupid & Doomed. I'm sure there are many more like her out there at all levels of the housing industry. Hope a whole lot more get caught.
dumbass

Carlisle, PA

#7 Mar 30, 2011
What about her husbands and children she was a gold dugger 4 years she worked at sheppards for a while an screw over different men stole money an anything that was not nailed down This doesnt surprise me shes stupid an now doomed she figured nobody would find her stupid ways out. She had a past record of lieing an writing false checks dont anybody do back ground checks Now root in jail 4 the rest of your life
bermudian education

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Mar 30, 2011
dumbass wrote:
What about her husbands and children she was a gold dugger 4 years she worked at sheppards for a while an screw over different men stole money an anything that was not nailed down This doesnt surprise me shes stupid an now doomed she figured nobody would find her stupid ways out. She had a past record of lieing an writing false checks dont anybody do back ground checks Now root in jail 4 the rest of your life
HUH??????
what a loser

Hanover, PA

#11 Mar 31, 2011
Keep in mind-she worked for Remax.
WTF

Hanover, PA

#12 Mar 31, 2011
Thank you Joanne Seeley for giving me and all other prison employees job security. I like having a great job in this economy. Many more like you will keep giving me job security.
Stacy

Red Lion, PA

#13 Mar 31, 2011
bermudian education wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH??????
The fact that YOU had to point out that **** may not be well written or even well educated just goes to show you that even the most educated of people aren't always GOOD people. Shame on you!
Anonymous

Hanover, PA

#14 Mar 31, 2011
what a loser wrote:
Keep in mind-she worked for Remax.
And your point is?
fed up

Hanover, PA

#15 Mar 31, 2011
so very glad she is caught.....i love it love it love it.......now maybe all of us can get our chance in court to face the scum bag........i just cant wait!!!!!!!!!!we will probably never get our invested money but it will ber worth it to see her in an orange jump suit.....nice bracelets...instead of her driving her jag and all her jewerly......i dont feel sorry for her in the least....she knew she was scamming the minute she smiled and started her lying to people and making false documents.......i vote for life in jail.......i dont feel sorry for her husband cause he knew what se was doing....her children are the ones whbo will suffer and she must live with that......see you soon in court!!!!!!!!!
Realtor

Fayetteville, PA

#16 Mar 31, 2011
This woman should receive nothing short of the death penalty. This was not a one time bad decision. She did this over and over. Furthermore, this scumbag took advantage of people who were already in a very bad financial spot. I see no reason why taxpayers should have to support her. Make an example out of her immediately.
Nancy

Dover, PA

#17 Mar 31, 2011
Another Real Esdtate Agent that worked for Remax and both from the East Berlin Area. HOW IRONIC!!!!!
Nancy

Dover, PA

#18 Mar 31, 2011
Another Real Estate agent from Remax,and both from the East berlin area. HOW IRONIC, maybe they will be cell mate buddies.
Common Tater

Hanover, PA

#19 Mar 31, 2011
I'm so glad they caught this woman. Seems like she was a born scammer. Really gives real estate a bad name, but there are still some good ones out there! Weed out the bad!
Nancy

Dover, PA

#20 Mar 31, 2011
Sounds sooo familiar we r waiting for our chance also!!!!
sosad

Clarion, PA

#21 Mar 31, 2011
HER WAY wrote:
This woman has been a scourge on society for many years. She started ripping off the public as a vacuum cleaner salesperson. Her name was Joanne Aumen at the time and she had to be removed from that job for forging contracts. She then went to work for another vacuum cleaner direct sales company and continued her shady dealings. I hope she finally gets her comeuppance as she has been scamming people for many years.
OMG!! I used to work with her at Kramers selling filter queen vacs. I can remember one evening when 4 cops showed up at work looking for her, for writting bad checks.lol
fed up

Hanover, PA

#22 Mar 31, 2011
maybe she should of sold some horses....and maybe she of lived within her means, not everyone elses means!!!!!!!!..freaking scum bag!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vacaville pet venue not just a shop but an "exp... 2 hr Johnnie C 2
Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) 4 hr maheladawy 78
Court: $1.8M house built on park must be removed 6 hr Streetrunner 11
Kontes SEO Rgo Poker total hadiah 32 jt (Jan '14) 10 hr monica 4
Police chief: largest grow operation he's seen 17 hr Frank 5
Be the first to comment 21 hr where did sale ca... 1
Town may offer youth taxi scrip Tue trickys no transi... 4

Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE