Everything’s coming up housing

Aug 8, 2012 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.washingtonpost.com

Underwater homeowners are finally refinancing their home loans.

Rising home prices will boost the rest of the economy.

Home prices jumped by the most in at at least seven years. "Home prices rose by their largest percentage in at least seven years during the second quarter, propelled by low inventories of properties for sale and high demand for bargain-priced foreclosures, according to two reports Tuesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Ahhh really? I am so far upside down on mine it is unbelievable. The mortgage company that got me my loan in the first place went belly up. All of the loans from that company were bundled up and sold off to Bank of New York Mellon.

Bank of New York Mellon then put all of the bundled loans into securities through Goldman Sacks (aka Collateralized Debt Obiligations). Goldman Sacks loan servicing was Litton Loan Servicing who was sold off to Ocwen. Ocwen being a rated F company with the BBB.

Ocwen refuses to try to get my loan refinanced as Bank of New York Mellon has refused due to the loan being mixed up into a CDO security. Oh and whats my credit rating? 811.

So this article to me is nothing more than wall street and washington propaganda. And complete bullshit.

“Open your eyes”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Max Keiser: Cancer is How They Will Take It All
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Kahoki wrote:
Ahhh really? I am so far upside down on mine it is unbelievable. The mortgage company that got me my loan in the first place went belly up. All of the loans from that company were bundled up and sold off to Bank of New York Mellon.
Bank of New York Mellon then put all of the bundled loans into securities through Goldman Sacks (aka Collateralized Debt Obiligations). Goldman Sacks loan servicing was Litton Loan Servicing who was sold off to Ocwen. Ocwen being a rated F company with the BBB.
Ocwen refuses to try to get my loan refinanced as Bank of New York Mellon has refused due to the loan being mixed up into a CDO security. Oh and whats my credit rating? 811.
So this article to me is nothing more than wall street and washington propaganda. And complete bullshit.
i didn't even finish the article and i can tell it's b.s.

today, it doesn't matter what your credit rating is. if you can't put down 25% on a refi, you can't refinane, and, if you could afford that you probably wouldn't need to refinance in the first place. why should ocwen refi, when they can make a fortune off the interst rate you're now paying. the gov't. doesn't run this country, goldman does.

no wonder the banks and investment banking companies can't be regulated. even the gov't. can't figure out what they do or how they work. it's disgraceful

“Open your eyes”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
no wonder the banks and investment banking companies can't be regulated. even the gov't. can't figure out what they do or how they work. it's disgraceful
They can be, but, they are not. Like the head of CFTC is none other than Gary Gensler. And where was he from? Goldman Sacks.
Mothra

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

If it's from Mr_Bill, this should read 'Everything's coming up Billshyt'

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Kahoki wrote:
You should probably stayed in a furnished room, rather than buy over your head.

Also, and I am sorry for you, you should have mortgaged with a bank, not a mortgage company.

Good luck.
Robert

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

I am not seeing it, the Obama hope and change is a failure.
Augustinkee 11th 2030

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Mothra wrote:
If it's from Mr_Bill, this should read 'Everything's coming up Billshyt'
AZer! learning to love Dr. Bill_mr! more or else U fall in love with da Robottom;-000000h, He is yee last lover!;-000000
fatbacks x

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Wash post's writer needs a head enema while it's up his ying yang.
rey

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Kahoki wrote:
Gee, maybe I can get my landlord to lower my lease rent now that my paycheck has been cut 15%. Oh wait, no I can't. So why the hell are your mortgage slaves so special? Cry me a Mississippi River.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

rey wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, maybe I can get my landlord to lower my lease rent now that my paycheck has been cut 15%. Oh wait, no I can't. So why the hell are your mortgage slaves so special? Cry me a Mississippi River.
"rey," We are all in the same boat. Well, at least 99% of us are.

Mr_Bill's income is down even more than your percentage, yet I do not blame other working people.

Have a heart.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

It seems obvious that there is not enough government money being given to those need it. A program to pay off mortages for those making less than $250K would be step in the right, I mean left, direction. It's just not fair that rich people don't have to worry about money.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

RustyS wrote:
It seems obvious that there is not enough government money being given to those need it. A program to pay off mortages for those making less than $250K would be step in the right, I mean left, direction. It's just not fair that rich people don't have to worry about money.
How silly.

FULL RECOVERY IN THREE STEPS:

A real step in the right direction would be a permenant middle-income tax cut, with the shortfall made up from IMPORT TAFIFFS ON ALL MANUFACURED GOODS.

Also, elimination of all taxation loopholes and exemptions for doing business outside of the USA would be much better than your smarmy foolery.

Finally, a progressive elimination of all deductions,(loopholes, exemptions, deductions, alternate tax rates &c.) of 10% for every quarter million on total reported income would close the national debt without harming economic recovery.(No, trickle-down by any name does not work, the opposite, trickle-up is the key.
rey

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
"rey," We are all in the same boat. Well, at least 99% of us are.
Mr_Bill's income is down even more than your percentage, yet I do not blame other working people.
Have a heart.
Hsve a brain, billy boy. It's not the banks fault that you're making less money any more than it's my landlords fault I'm making less money.

Quit looking for others to blame and others to bail you out.

The banks got bailouts, and that was wrong. But two wrongs don't make a right. The bailout madness needs to end, not spread.
rey

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

RustyS wrote:
A program to pay my rent, my bar tab, and to buy me a new Porsche Boxster is also needed. It's just not fair otherwise. Waa waa waa mommy told me life was fair where's her booby i need lunch waa waa waa
rey

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
How silly.
A real step in the right direction would be a permenant middle-income tax cut, with the shortfall made up from IMPORT TAFIFFS ON ALL MANUFACURED GOODS.
Also, elimination of all taxation loopholes and exemptions for doing business outside of the USA would be much better than your smarmy foolery.
Finally, a progressive elimination of all deductions,(loopholes, exemptions, deductions, alternate tax rates &c.) of 10% for every quarter million on total reported income would close the national debt without harming economic recovery.(No, trickle-down by any name does not work, the opposite, trickle-up is the key.
With import tariffs, the only affordable clothing will be the 1987 Jordash jeans and Members Only jackets piled in the back of thrift shops. I do agree tax loopholes need to be closed.
rey

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You should probably stayed in a furnished room, rather than buy over your head.
Also, and I am sorry for you, you should have mortgaged with a bank, not a mortgage company.
Good luck.
D'oh snap, just a couple days ago, you didn't seem so in favor of giving heartfelt compassion to the needy downtrodden 99%. Telling him he should not have bought over his head is cold. He should be blaming evil banks, evil employers, evil politicians, and evil knievels.
rey

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Augustinkee 11th 2030 wrote:
<quoted text>
AZer! learning to love Dr. Bill_mr! more or else U fall in love with da Robottom;-000000h, He is yee last lover!;-000000
Crystal meth persuasion, uh huh

It's a new vibration

Crystal meth persuasion, crystal

Meth persuasion
Mothra

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
How silly.
Recovery from what?

Your steps:
1. the government takes more
2. the government takes more
3. the government takes more

What about the spending?

Will those 'revenue enhancements' offset a single Obama trillion dollar budget deficit?

Gads, you're stuck on stupid.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

rey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hsve a brain, billy boy. It's not the banks fault that you're making less money any more than it's my landlords fault I'm making less money.
Quit looking for others to blame and others to bail you out.
The banks got bailouts, and that was wrong. But two wrongs don't make a right. The bailout madness needs to end, not spread.
I don't see how you presume that I am blaiming any bank or banks for our various income cuts.
You ought not make up thoughts and put them in the mouths of others. If you blame 'the banks' then say it.

What actually needs to end, beyond bailouts, is "TOO BIG TO FAIL." Financial institutions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Home Forum right now

Search the Home Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Waste Dis... 3 hr Notorious 1
Dallas Homes Selling at Ridiculously Fast Rate 9 hr Guest 1
Detectives still investigating bank robbery (Sep '08) 14 hr Past present future 2
Wind chimes hit sour note with neighbor (Aug '09) 16 hr sleepless50 111
DEA Caught Channahon Man Growing Pot After He S... 16 hr Civil Rights 11
Man gets prison time for fraud -- OrlandoSentin... (Sep '07) 23 hr Update 30
Farmers market expands, farmers needed Tue Granpa 1
•••
•••
•••
•••