Easter Weekend Activities for families in Vacaville, CA

Mar 28, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 16

Easter Sunday this year is April 8, 2012. It's coming up fast and there are lots of fun and silly activities in the surrounding areas for kids and their families to attend.

Full Story

“Grrrrr”

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#1 Mar 29, 2012
"Silly" activities for families and children on Easter Sunday? I wonder how they'll manage a church service, what with all the fun and silly activities on tap.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#2 Mar 29, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
"Silly" activities for families and children on Easter Sunday? I wonder how they'll manage a church service, what with all the fun and silly activities on tap.
Why don't you go there, it might do you some good.

“Grrrrr”

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#3 Mar 29, 2012
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go there, it might do you some good.
Do you ever sleep?
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#4 Mar 29, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever sleep?
Do you ever stop whining?

“Grrrrr”

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#5 Mar 29, 2012
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever stop whining?
You've answered my question. Nap time for you!

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

#6 Mar 29, 2012
No such thing as "free" events like this. Someone...is paying for this...and how DARE they hold a Christian-related event in a public place! The Muslim and Athiest communities should be OUTRAGED !!!!!

On a serious note, the NYC Board of Education just released a list of over 50 words that they are trying to ban from the public education system. Among these "offensive" words is: dinosaurs, rock and roll, divorce and pepperoni. I am not kidding...here's the link:

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/28/new-...

When will all of this "I'm offended" crap end???

“Grrrrr”

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#7 Mar 29, 2012
Emjoe wrote:
No such thing as "free" events like this. Someone...is paying for this...and how DARE they hold a Christian-related event in a public place! The Muslim and Athiest communities should be OUTRAGED !!!!!
On a serious note, the NYC Board of Education just released a list of over 50 words that they are trying to ban from the public education system. Among these "offensive" words is: dinosaurs, rock and roll, divorce and pepperoni. I am not kidding...here's the link:
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/28/new-...
When will all of this "I'm offended" crap end???
Unbelievable. "Dinosaur?"
Yes! Let's stop our youth from thinking for themselves! Never mind that dinosaurs existed. In fact, let's clean this up properly and destroy all the dinosaur skeletons housed in museums so that the next generation will not be confused. And "divorce" is a good one, too. don't want our children to feel bad, you know. In fact, why don't we just eliminate divorce all together.
These words will eventually become archaic, but they should be stricken from new dictionaries all together!
Rickster

Ireland

#8 Mar 29, 2012
Emjoe wrote:
When will all of this "I'm offended" crap end???
When Max/Antwan/Pipe Pros dies. His tantrum is two years old now and he still thinks he's going to get an apology. LOL
Adam Lambert

Vallejo, CA

#10 Mar 29, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>
What Easter dresses and bonnets shall we wear when we promenade down The Avenue, Barbi?

Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#11 Mar 29, 2012
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
When Max/Antwan/Pipe Pros dies. His tantrum is two years old now and he still thinks he's going to get an apology. LOL
Dance little monkey, dance!
Rickster

Ireland

#12 Mar 29, 2012
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>Dance little monkey, dance!
LMFAO @ you stupid.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#13 Mar 30, 2012
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO @ you stupid.
Right but not stupid enough to get kicked off of Topix like you and your ilk. Keep dancing proxy boy!

“Grrrrr”

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#14 Mar 30, 2012
Adam Lambert wrote:
<quoted text>
What Easter dresses and bonnets shall we wear when we promenade down The Avenue, Barbi?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Wi9w09suO5EXX
Adam! Your ensemble isn't ready? Why, there is so little time and so much to do!
This year, considering that Black Canary Barbie scandal (the S&M thing) I must appease the fundamentalists but I will NOT go too far and sacrifice good fashion sense. While I love the shorter hemlines this spring, I've chosen a demure knee length, strapless (I have a lace shrug) chiffon dress in a pale pink, with empire bodice and gorgeous ruffles all the way down to the hem. I'll have to shed my Manolo Blahnik gladiator sandals for simple satan pumps, but WAIT! They are in mint! Yes, those new spring hues are to die for. I've topped it off with an elegant straw hat in mint and light pink with a pearl fringed brim and satin ribbon detailing with feathers! Finally, I've found an adorable 1950s white, glossy wicker basket handbag with gold weave and pink vinyl lining! There are compartments - one for my lipgloss, compact, etc., and the other for the adorable baby chicks I'll be handing out to children at the parade!
Rickster

Ireland

#15 Mar 30, 2012
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>Right but not stupid enough to get kicked off of Topix like you and your ilk. Keep dancing proxy boy!
Kicked off Topix? I posted this and you're reading it, stupid. How am I kicked off? No matter how much you whine and cry like a little girl, I'll still post you complete imbecile. Now go ahead and whine to Topix. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Adam Lambert

Vallejo, CA

#16 Mar 30, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>Adam! Your ensemble isn't ready? Why, there is so little time and so much to do!
This year, considering that Black Canary Barbie scandal (the S&M thing) I must appease the fundamentalists but I will NOT go too far and sacrifice good fashion sense. While I love the shorter hemlines this spring, I've chosen a demure knee length, strapless (I have a lace shrug) chiffon dress in a pale pink, with empire bodice and gorgeous ruffles all the way down to the hem. I'll have to shed my Manolo Blahnik gladiator sandals for simple satan pumps, but WAIT! They are in mint! Yes, those new spring hues are to die for. I've topped it off with an elegant straw hat in mint and light pink with a pearl fringed brim and satin ribbon detailing with feathers! Finally, I've found an adorable 1950s white, glossy wicker basket handbag with gold weave and pink vinyl lining! There are compartments - one for my lipgloss, compact, etc., and the other for the adorable baby chicks I'll be handing out to children at the parade!
That does it! You Straightened me out for GOOD!
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#18 Mar 31, 2012
It means you have a limited vocabulary. Perfect for chasing turds. Give me your telephone number, I have a few sewer pipes that need licking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukrainian Church Head Condemns Russian 'Aggress... (Apr '14) Jul '14 George 23
Easter brings season full of activities May '14 PROUD MEXICAN REP... 1
Egg-hunting day of excitement thrills families ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Aradara 6
Community Easter Egg Hunt is Saturday (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mrs Peter Cottontail 2
Weekend Briefing (Apr '14) Apr '14 Elmer NO LIFE Fudd 1
Muslim parents object to Easter egg hunt (Apr '14) Apr '14 indy 1
The Easter message is the Resurrection not the ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sol 1

Easter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE