Canadiens rally to square series

May 6, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Globe and Mail

Canadiens rally to square series Montreal Canadiens Roman Hamrlik celebrates his team's goal on Pittsburgh Penguins goalie Marc-Andre Fleury during the third period in Game 4 of their NHL Eastern Conference semi-final hockey series in Montreal, May 6, 2010.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 7, 2010
DEV STARR

Moose Jaw, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

I was totally amazed when montreal beat washington,now i am dumbfounded that they are stretching the pens to the limit... amazing what team work will get you...isnt it ?

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

I am aslo FLABBERGASTED at the poor quality of the officiating and the magnitude of the mistakes.

In this series one could argue that the refs are guilty of "MatchFixing".

There were 4 PP's for Pittsburgh and 2 for Montreal...AGAIN...and at least 6 situations when not only Crosby, but 5 others including ORPIX committed BLATANT PENALTYS which were completely and deliberatley overlooked by the officials.

If not for the Fucking REFS, THIS SERIES IS OVER AND MTL WINS 4-0 ALREADY!

SERIOUSLY THAT TRIP BY ORPIX LAST NIGHT, I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW THEY LIVE WITH THEMSELVES KNOWING 100% THE GOAL NEVER SHOULD HAVE COUNTED?

THAT GAME LAST NIGHT WAS HANDED TO PITTBURGH BY THE REFS!

IT'S GOTTA STOP.

IT WAS SO BAD, LET'S FACE IT, GOD STEPPED IN LAST NIGHT!

HOW ELSE DO YOU EXPLAIN IT AND HOW ORPIX DOES WHAT HE DOES WITHOUT GETTING A FUCKING PENALTY?

AND WATCHING THE REDICULOUSLY SPECIAL TREATMENT THEY GIVE CROSBY IS MAKING ME SICK~!

THE PENGUINS SUCK, AND THE NHL OFFICIALS SUCK HARD!
pure2play

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

You are 100% right. It was sick what happened last night. There were no fewer than 5-6 times a Pitts penalty should have been called. Even Don Cherry was very strong in his first intermission comments about it. What the hell are they doing with Crosby...I know he is the poster boy for hockey...but he is fast becoming the Pussy Boy for hockey. That was embarrasing for the league last night and they better start to do something about it.
pure2play

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

It's a new series now...but no matter what happens next game..they are coming back for a Game 6 in Montreal which I really think the Canadiens can win here. Last night was big because they won and even bigger because they won in Montreal where they have been having trouble.

No doubt guys...I think the confidence boost of last night will go a long way.

One more thing, I am glad to see Roman Hammerlick is playing much better. I think when the playoffs started he was a complete non- believer...he looked like he was waiting to get beat in 4 by Washington. Now he looks much more focused and committed to the team and the rest of the guys because he is now a Believer that they could do something here. Imagine that!!!
pure2play

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

I will actually feel bad for Luongo tonight if he does not win this game....but I will not be surprised. If Vancouver loses tonight, it's over for sure and the Golden boy Luongo will once again go into an early hibernation...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tom Pyatt Discussions

Search the Tom Pyatt Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stamkos, Lightning aim to build win streak agai... (Mar '12) Mar '12 HockeyFan 1
A new bully on Broad Street (May '10) May '10 Dcc 15
Chris Pronger was on the ice for four of the Ca... (May '10) May '10 Sniper73 6
Gainey deserves credit for Canadiens' success (May '10) May '10 Ryan W 10
Rangers sign restricted free agent Higgins (Jul '09) Jul '09 ISLES 21
Rangers send Gomez to Canadiens for Higgins (Jun '09) Jul '09 Ulf Nilsson 7
Stepping To The Plate -- Courant.com (Sep '07) Sep '07 Guy 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••