Toivonen to stay put in Providence

Full story: The Boston Globe

The math will be finalized this week, but for all practical purposes, the Bruins once again will not qualify for the playoffs.
Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Mar 27, 2007
Trog

Lewiston, ME

#1 Mar 27, 2007
Memo to Bruins:
Don't do ANYTHING in deciding Toivo's future until after the AHL playoffs, I'm not sure Brodeur could have saved the Bruins from themselves this year. Goaltending was only one one of many issues and Toivo doesn't deserve the blame.
I saw this guy play a few times during the lockout and he can be awesome, let him have a chance at doing it again, then decide how he fits into the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sources: B's Seguin predisposed to hip injury (Nov '11) Mar '13 Amy 4
2012-13 Northeast Division Preview (Jan '13) Jan '13 KingHockeyMan 1
NHL Player's Winning Goal Sparks Racist Tweets (Apr '12) Apr '12 Mets Fan Forever 1
Kelly ends it in overtime as Bruins beat Caps 1-0 (Apr '12) Apr '12 Big Bad Bruisers 1
Bradley: Thomas' tirades tiresome (Feb '12) Feb '12 UR BS 2
Tim Thomas says he skipped White House trip bec... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Joe Krupinski 85
Tim Thomas told: 'Stick to hockey' (Jan '12) Jan '12 Serles 4
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Tim Thomas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••