Petr Sykora joins Minnesota Wild's minor-league team

Full story: TwinCities.com
Petr Sykora The Minnesota Wild have assigned right wing Petr Sykora to their American Hockey League affiliate, the Houston Aeros, Wild general manager Chuck Fletcher announced today. Full Story
Roscoe Coltrane

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Jan 27, 2010
Totally inaccurate. Being "assigned" and "joining" are completely different.
Sykora will NEVER report to Houston.
oyoboy

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jan 27, 2010
Roscoe Coltrane wrote:
Totally inaccurate. Being "assigned" and "joining" are completely different.
Sykora will NEVER report to Houston.
lol no doubt right?

Remember, these are high school/college interns writing and editing most articles nowadays. There is never really any true fact finding or true reporting any more. Sad isnt it? That said I do appreciate being able to read and comment on the stories. Too bad its soo amateurish nowadays.
BigTenBen

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Feb 1, 2010
"Petr Sykora joins Minnesota Wild's minor-league team" lol thats funny!

so PP, is there a follow up to this story? Did he or didnt he report to Houston? You do know this is the state of hockey right? Some accurate reporting would be nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petr Sykora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brett Burns brings old spark back to ice, just ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 grizzlysteve 3
Minnesota Wild give aching goalie time off (Jan '10) Jan '10 Scott in Orlando 2
Wild look inward to improve and make a playoff ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 TC Florida 3
Minnesota Wild dumps Petr Sykora, finally gets ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Former Scout 6
Josh Harding perfect as Niklas Backstrom's repl... (Jan '10) Jan '10 J-No 1
Sanctions not likely for Oshie (Jan '10) Jan '10 J-No 1
Wild's Pierre-Marc Bouchard, recovering from co... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Kid JJ 8
•••
•••

Petr Sykora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••