New York Rangers News: Michael Sauer Placed On IR

Dec 14, 2011 Full story: Blueshirt Banter

The New York Rangers have announced that defenseman Michael Sauer has been placed on the injury reserve.

Full Story
BigDickMcGee

White Haven, PA

#1 Dec 14, 2011
Well another defensemen out for the season or for life because of stupid hits. Years ago players didnt wear helmets and never suffered as many concussions as they do today. Since players wear helmets, there heads are in play--no respect for the players. Everyone is out to really check another player hard. The great Crosby willnever play again as all it takes is another hit and he will be finished. Maybe that big load Boyle is afraid to check someone as he might hurt them---so he remains a big pussy load. If you play hockey, you must live with the consequences and be alert for dirty players like Avery and Chara who will hit from behind. even the Flyers Gerioux is out with a concussion is will be done--people cant recover because their brain actually is shook loose and will continue to be damaged after each additional check. The best thing for these players is to retire before they suffer some real damage--just like Mohammed Ali.
Tony tha Taint

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 22, 2011
I disagree. I believe more dirty hit should be encouraged. The dirtier the better. This way hockey will always be in the edge. I also believe you should get a "goal" in the game if you give a consuccion to someone. If your loosing a game start slamming guys from behind. Crosby should not take time off and see how long he can play until his head explodes. Consider yourself tainted.
BigDickMcGee

Pittston, PA

#3 Dec 22, 2011
Tony-I wish you were hit by a brick wall -you must be crazy--why encourage dirty hits --players should carry knives and stab each other in the corners when they go for pucks. This way blood and guts will be seen and cheered by the crowd. Wouldnt you like to see Crosby stabbed in the neck or beheaded--Please go stick your head in gasoline and light it you big Jerkof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marc Staal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Becomes Leader In New York Rangers' Locker ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Debra Kay Levi 2
2014 Winter Olympics: Eight Rangers Invited To ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Debra Kay Levi 1
If I were GM of the New York Rangers - Part 4 (Jun '12) Jun '12 Comnsnse 1
Stanley Cup Playoff Preview - NY Rangers vs. Ot... (Apr '12) Apr '12 saint 1
Rangers Need Another Defenseman More Than A Scorer (Feb '12) Feb '12 Richard 1
NHL | Jordan Shifman Fantasy Hockey Faceoff: Co... (Dec '11) Dec '11 BigDickMcGee 3
NHL Trade Rumors: Bobby Ryan and the New York R... (Dec '11) Dec '11 dsalkindc13 2

Marc Staal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE