Aaron Portzline looks ahead: Nashville

Full story: Columbus Dispatch
It's been almost one year since Alexander Radulov shocked the Nashville Predators by signing a long-term contract with Ufa in Russia's KHL. Full Story
Steve Moravec

Lebanon, TN

#1 Jul 29, 2009
This is a very thoughtfull and well reasoned article, nearly all of which I agree with. I find it hard toi believe the preds have the 3rd highest rated prospects.... Certainly Colin Wilson looks to be a great pick, Jonathan Blum still has a skinny teenages body, Geoffrion will not likely play in NHL, all the other forwards in The AHL are 3rd and 4th line type players.
Trotsy does get alot out of his players and they like him. The Preds need at least two hallmark scorers to become a playoff threat and a winner in at least a round in the playoffs. Poile didi the right thing in resignen sullivan to a two year deal and Joel Ward. It was timne to let Bonk, Nichol and Fidler go and let the youngsters come in and develope in tose 3rd and 4th line roles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Klein Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nash is doing more for Jackets despite playing ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Joe_Schmoe 1
Jackets 4, Predators 0: Third-period barrage | ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Johnny C 4
Jackets 4, Predators 0: Third-period barrage | ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Mr Pot 13
Ellis stops 38 shots, Preds beat wings (Dec '08) Dec '08 Old Rocker 2
Look for shakeup in Preds roster (Dec '08) Dec '08 dawg 1
Toews' two goals fuel Blackhawks (Feb '08) Feb '08 Manimal 8
•••
•••

Kevin Klein People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••