Geoffrion signs one-year contract with Canadiens

Jul 16, 2012 Full story: TSN.ca 7

Blake Geoffrion will be with the Montreal Canadiens for another season, as the forward signed a one-year contract with the club on Monday.

Full Story

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#1 Jul 16, 2012
HOPE HE TURNS OUT TO BE JUST LIKE DAD.
Labatts

Peterborough, Canada

#2 Jul 16, 2012
I doubt it....but lets hope...Right now I only see him as a third or 4th line.....he may already be that I dont know....
And as far as I am concerned it was a media stunt...
Almost as bad as montreal only able to hire a french coach and GM.....
He has a two way contract which is good, but if he cant score more than 10 goals, they need to get rid of him.

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

#3 Jul 17, 2012
i never took him seriously but ya never know he;s got the blood that's for sure and not just anyone at that, the true INVENTOR of the Slap Shot !
Labatts

Peterborough, Canada

#4 Jul 17, 2012
I certainly hope that with new management comes a new attitude and players including him see the chance they have to really make something of themselves...the Oportunity is there for all of them sparty to make or break their career.

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

#5 Jul 18, 2012
so true Labatt's so true, and ya know, today's players really really are a new breed of faster bigger stronger...can you imagine the game 75 years from now and how it will have changed if at all and or in what ways?
abadapple

Surrey, Canada

#6 Jul 26, 2012
the frogs are full of shit again..lol maybe celine dion can play defense lol yolo get dryden if hasek can still play,,, la phoenix vanc have great goalies minus lou the bum,,,the est hass the goalies the east have nothing but crybabies
Labatts

Peterborough, Canada

#7 Aug 2, 2012
what country you from abadapple?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hal Gill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montreal collecting draft picks for a better to... (Feb '12) Mar '12 Spartacus1962 4
NHL Habs ship forward Kostitsyn to Predators Th... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Labatts 6
Canadiens ship Gill to Predators for Geoffrion (Feb '12) Feb '12 Le Penseur 1
Who Will Captain The Montreal Canadiens? (Jan '12) Feb '12 Labatts 19
Canadiens win second straight over Bruins (Oct '11) Nov '11 eyerishiam 2
Gauthier deserves most blame in Habs' case (Oct '11) Oct '11 Labatts 1
Great Big Habs predictions from Alan Doyle (Sep '11) Sep '11 Labatts 21

Hal Gill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE