Ruff calls out Flyers for 'whining'

Apr 21, 2011 Full story: CBC 6

Buffalo coach Lindy Ruff didn't care for comments made by the Flyers about the officiating in Game 4. Sabres coach Lindy Ruff lashed out on the Flyers ahead of Game 5, accusing them of "doing a lot of whining" about the officiating following Buffalo's series-tying victory in Game 4. "That's a bunch of crap," Ruff said.

Full Story
On my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 21, 2011
Flyers are babies cuz the Sabres knocked them on their asses Wed nite.
Buffalo is NOT intimidated by Philly.
Gerbe pound for pound was the toughest guy out there. For a little guy, he was knocking guys on their butts, and he didnt back down at the end of the game on that cheap shot on his crotch.
Dont worry, McCormick, Gaustad, Grier and Weber will be hitting hard. Briere will be on the ice.

“Bull Ship”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Apr 21, 2011
Go Sabres!!!!
John James

Johnstown, PA

#3 Apr 22, 2011
Lindy, Lindy, Lindy. Your team is are typical playoff team with no talent or REAL toughness. You cheap shot players, knowing the refs have swollowed their whistles. And to On My High Horse, I think you can drop the horse, I just think you're high. Gerge would get destroyed by Carcillo or any other Flyer. Kaleta is in for a beating tonight. If it wasn't the playoffs, we'd dress Zac Renaldo and send him after the dwarf. And add Jody Shelly and let him undress the goon. But big Lindy knows that won't happen. The series is TIED. You WON'T win tonight at Wells Fargo. And you WILL go down without a whimper in Buffalo. Have a good day.
sko

Alden, NY

#4 Apr 23, 2011
Hey, John

Look who won in Wells Fargo. The Flyers are the dirtiest team in the league and evryone knows that, And Philadelphia fans are SCUMBAGS!

Since: Apr 11

New York, NY

#5 Apr 27, 2011
sko wrote:
Hey, John
Look who won in Wells Fargo. The Flyers are the dirtiest team in the league and evryone knows that, And Philadelphia fans are SCUMBAGS!
All the calls your way,and you still lost.Sabers suck.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 27, 2011
On my High Horse wrote:
Flyers are babies cuz the Sabres knocked them on their asses Wed nite.
Buffalo is NOT intimidated by Philly.
Gerbe pound for pound was the toughest guy out there. For a little guy, he was knocking guys on their butts, and he didnt back down at the end of the game on that cheap shot on his crotch.
Dont worry, McCormick, Gaustad, Grier and Weber will be hitting hard. Briere will be on the ice.
You were correct onething on your post...Briere was on the ice alright...and everytime I saw him...he was scoring...Danny is now a Flyer...and we are happy to have him...Good Bye Sabres!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claude Giroux Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things Are Right On Schedule For Scott Laughton Nov 5 27hacuzy 1
Philadelphia Flyers' Matt Read Looks to Continu... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Eric Cahill 1
Flyers Miss Out on Major Free-Agent Action (Jul '12) Jul '13 Grogan 8
Preaching patience: Analyzing Sean Couturier's ... (May '13) Jun '13 Marco Franchetto 2
Philadelphia Flyers Forward Jakub Voracek in Ca... (May '13) May '13 Marissa 2 2
Philadelphia Flyers: Grading Their Performance ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 DMAN 2
Philadelphia Flyers: Who Will Replace Jaromir J... (Aug '12) Nov '12 Johny 2

Claude Giroux People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE