Trading Jaroslav Halak Could Prove Costly for Montreal Canadiens

Dec 15, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

Last week, it was rumored that Bob Gainey was actively shopping Jaroslav Halak on the trade market, and this added more fuel to the trade rumors that have been swirling around Halak for the better part of the season.

Comments
61 - 74 of 74 Comments Last updated Dec 31, 2009
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

ALSO
LECLAIRE PLAYED GREAT
BUT HE DEFINITLEY DID NOT OUTPLAY HALAK
THEY IN NO WAY LOST THAT GAME BECAUSE OF HALAK AT ALL-THEY LOST BECAUSE FOR 2 3/4 PERIODS THE HABS PLAYED TERRIBLE , NO, UNACCEPTABLE DEFENSE.
IN THE 3RD PERIOD EVERY SINGLE SHOT THE HABS TOOK WAS SOFT
AND THE DEFENSE, INCLUDING MARKOV LOOKED ALOOF AND MADE MORE MISTAKES THAN I CAN NMAME HEREIN.
THERE IS NO WAY THAT LOSS WAS HALAK
ALSO
THEY HAD 3 BREAKAWAYS
THE FIRST ONE WAS AN INCREDIBLE FUCKUP BY POULIOT WHO FOUND HIMSELF ALONE ON LECLAIRE FROM 30 FEET OUT AND DECIDED TO SHOOT BEFORE HE HAD TAKEN EVEN 3 STRIDES WIHT THE PUCK, HE IS CLEARLY STUOID THAT GUY, I MEAN HE HAD A GIFT ON HIS STICK AND DIDNL;T EVEN TRY, THE SHOT WAS PATHETIC. IT HIT LECLAIRE IN THE RIGHT SHOULDER AND WENT WIDE RIGHT.
THE LAST ONE WAS A 2-0 BREAK FROM CENTER WITH GIONTA AND GOMEZ
IN ALONE..AGAIN FROM CENTEER, AND GOMEZ DID NOT EVEN GET SHOT ON GOAL...AND I THINK WE ARE THE ONLY TEAM IN HISTORY THAT EVER DIOES THAT WITH REGULARITY, GET A COMPLETE BREAKAWAY AND NO SHOT WIHT 2 GUYS IN ALONE ONA GOALTENDER. IT WAS PATHETIC.
HALAK DID NOT MAKE ANY BLUNDERS
BUT THE DEFENSE AND THE FIORWARDS MAD EPLENTY ALL NIGHT.
pure2play

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Spart- how can you blame everything on the defense when the team finally had 31 shots and only 27 shots against ??? compare to the last 4 games where the average shots against was 47 shots. your argument doesn't follow the facts...they played much better defensively and had possession of the puck much more than the last 4 previous games. Think carefully about what I am saying>

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

actualy it's just my opinion, it does not eman i am right, but my feeling from watching that game last nigth was that The Defense and the forwards despite getting more shots didn't play very well at all, except i agree that they played a better game than the last 4...but in those last 4 HALAK kept them in and gave them a chance.

You aloow 3 goals on the rd, 1 ona screen, 1 on a rebound and 1 ona deflection off your own players mmisplaced shoulder, that's not so bad...in that HALAK did not Cause those goals the way Price always does.

they did not allow only 27 shots cause they played better they allowed 27 shotsa this time becasyue they were playign a seriouly depleted team

Ottawa had No Alffredson, No Spezza, Neil was playing hurt and got more banged up as he played, and 2 other guys on their team got hurt during the game.

It is my opinion that OTTAWA played a realy weak game and yet they won because we were terrible in our own zone when it mattered.

we also had ample chances, I mean COME ON...GIONTA AND GOMEZ on a Breakaway from center with the game on the line and they didn't even get a shot on goal???

"COME OOOON"

they deserved to win because they outhussled us in the 3rd and stepped up when they had to and Markov, O'Byrne and Company did NOT.

I just will NOT aknowledge that HALAK caused that Loss because I believe he did not. I believe the forwards and defense did. They Played better, I agree, far better you are right, and your right it is a GOOD THING THAT WE NEED and at least they are moving in the right direction, but....

NONE OF THEM, NOT ONE DEFENSEMEN AND NOT ONE FORWARD PLAYED WITH ANY POTENTILA TO "FINISH"

MARKOV GOT SO FRUSTRATED AT ONE POINT WIHT NEIL THAT HE ACTUALY SLASHED HIM ON THE ANKLE IN A SNEAKY WAY AFTER AN ICING CALL, AGAIN WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE WHICH WAS JUST RETARDED.

I THOUGHT OUR FORWARDS AND DEFENSE PLAYED A REALY DUMB THRID PERIOD AND IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WHEN THINGS MATTERED A LOT.
pure2play

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

I don't know which games you have been watching this year because you are talking like the defense had a bad night against Ottawa. The defense has been terrible all year and has left both Halak and Price out to dry. This was Halaks game to win, it was easier than the last 4 games he was in and he just did not do it. Admit it and lets go on. If this was Price, you would be brutal on him and you know it. You are protecting your guy and it's very evident. I think Halak had his little hot streak for now and he will get lost in the crowd again. My opinion of course....

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

lmfao

NEVER

I OBVIOUSLY SE THINGS A LOT DEEPER THAN YOU DO

SORRY

I SAW WHAT I SAW

I DON'T KNOW HOW IN THE WORLD YOU CAN SAY THAT HALAK WAS RESPONSIBLE

HE ALLOWED ONLY 3 GOALS IN A ROAD GAME AND 2 OF THEM WERE 100% NOT HIS DOING AND THE OTHER HE WAS 100% COMPLETELY SCREENED ON BY O'BYRNE {A DEFENSEMN} WHO KNOCKED THE PUCK INTO HIS OWN NET

THE DEFENSE BACKED INTO IT'S OWN ZONE THE ENTIRE EVENING AND PLAYED A BUNCH OF WHIMPS

THEY THREW A TTL OF 1 CHECK THE ENTIRE GAME

GIMME A BREAK

THERE'S NOTHING TO GIVE UP

THEY LOST AS A TEAM AND 100% NOT BECAUSE IF HALAK IN EVEN THE REMOTEST OF WAYS

GIVE IT UP

YOU SOUND LIKE A WINNY CRY BABAY BECAUSE I DISAGREE AND BVECAUSE I TELL IT LIKE I SEE IT

EITHER AGREE TO DISAGREE OR GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

OH AND YEA, THE DEFENSE 100% HAD A GOD AWEFUL GAME FOR CHRIOST SAKE ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND

REGIR HAD A GREAT SHOT HALAK NEVER SAW, ONE OF THE GOALS HE MADE THE INTIAL SAVE ON AND 3 FEET INFRONT OF HIM WIHT TWO DEFENSMEN STANDING THERE WHO BOTH TOOK A SWING AT THE UCK AND MISSED INSTEAD OF KNOCKING THE GUY ON HIS ASS WHO SCORED...PERIOD !!!

AS FOR HALAK GETTING LOST IN THE CROWD ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THIS

YOU ARE FUCKING BLINMD AND STUPOID AND HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT !!!

I HAVE NO RESPOECT FOR ANYONE WHO CANNOT BE HINEST

YOU ARE MAKING THIS PERSONBAL AND IT JUST ISN'T

HALAK PLAYED FINE AND MADE SOME STELLA R SAVES ANDDID NPOT MAKE ANY MISTAKES ON ANY OF THE THREE GOALS

AND IF THATS WHAT YOU INSIST YOU SAW YOU NEED FUCKING GLASSES!!!

I ALSO AM WILLING TO BET ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT HALAK CONTINUES TO PLAY GREAT!!!

LASTLY THERE IS NO WAY THAT IF THAT WAS PRICE I WOULD HAVE BEEN CRITICAL

ON 2 OR 3 OCCASSIONS WHEN HE PLAYED WELL IN GAMES THIS YEAR I AKNOWLEDGED IT.

I HAVBE NO REASON TO LIE

PRICE OR NO PRICE THERE IS NO FUCKIGN WAY GOALTENDING WAS THE REASON THEY LOST AND IF YOU CONTINUE TO INSIST IT WAS OUR BUSINESS OF BEING HONEST AN STARIGHT WITH EACHOTHER IS DONE CAUSE YOU''LL HAVE LOST ANY AND ALL RESPECT YOU MIGHT HAVE EARNED FROM ME.

IF THAT'S THE EXTENT OF YOUR HOCKEY KNOWLEDGE, CALLING OUT HALAK ON THAT GAME LAST NIGHT, AFTER 5 DTASRIGHT MINORS BETEEN THE MIDWAY AND END OF THE GAME AND THE FACT THAT THEY WERE IN THIS THING RIGHT TO THE VERY END, AND ADD TO THAT THAT ON EACH OF THE GOALS THE DEFENSE FAILED COMPLETELY TO CLEAR TH GOAL SCROER FROM HANGING OUT 6 INCHES INFRONT OF PRICE WHILE THE DEFENSE DID NOTHING, INCLUDING MARKOV, THEN YOUR A FUCKING LUNATIC WITH SHIT FOR BRAINS AND ABSOLUTELY NO UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO EVALUATE ANYTHING OBJECTIVELY !
pure2play

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

hey I must have hit a nerve, the old Sparty is back!! You lasted about 1 day which is pretty much what I thought you would last. It looks like when you are challenged a little bit you can't seem to handle it. I didn't swear at you but you found it necessary to tell me to go fuck myself, tell me I have shit for brains and worst of all that I am a LUNATIC ( that hurts ).
Hey do yourself a favor and go back to all your Price bashing posts in the last month or so and read what you wrote...then tell me you would not have bashed Price if he were in nets last night. And don't worry, I won't be using any profanities on you cause I just don't want to stoop to that level anymore, and to be honest you are much better than I am at it.

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

ther nerve you hit is I am tiored of your fucking BULLSHIT

I like HALAK

I DO NOT LIKE PRICE

and riught now I thing if thats how you saw the game last night you are the biggest fucking idiot I have ever spoken with regarding the sport

both rds and sprtsnet west aknoweledged after the game that HALAK was solifd

Pierre McGuire who I do not even like said ethe exact same thing

TSN's sportsdesk last night said...

"Despite more stellar play from Halak, the Habs win streak ended tonight"

thats what they said...

The sporting news reported the same thing

The HOCKEY news reported the same thing

almostr every hockey expert out there including red fisher and The Hasb themselves, even Prioce commented how good he was.

YOU ARE A JACKA ASS

you tyook my olive branch today

behaved like a man for 5 minutes

waited till I got home and was eating my dinner and decided to come in here amnd start up some juvenille waste of time bullshit that does nothing, accompishes nothing, other than display what a sad uselss poiece of moreless garbage you are a sa person

do not adress me anymore

I AM DOPNE WITH YOU

YOU ARE A FUCKING INSIGNIFICANT MORON AND EVERYTHING YOU SAY COMES WIHT SOME KIND OF SECRET AGENDA

YOIU DECIDED TO ANNOY ME AND YOU DOID

GOOD FOR YOU

NOW TAKE THAT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR USELESS ASS BECASUE YOU HASVE NO INTEGRITY AND NONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK CAUSE YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY EITHER

YOU HAVE ALL YOUR STATS AND FACTS WRONG

YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF BEING OBJECTIVE

AND YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF GOALTENDING IS PATHETIC AT BEST !!!

YOU ARE A LITTLE BOY WHO FOUND HIMSELF INA MANS WORLD AND YOU CANNOT DEAL WITH IT

ALL YOU DO IS DEFEND PRICE AND HIS BULLSHIT WHIOLEHE SITS AT THE END OF THE BENCH AND SUCKS ON SOME WELL EARNED HUMBLE PIE

HE HAS BEEN OUTPLAYED THIS ENTIRE SEASON BY HALAK

AND VERY SOON, WHEN YOU GET YOUR WISH AND PRICE STARTS EVERY GAME, AND THE HABS DIP FURTHER AND FURTHER UNTIL HE AND GAINEY ARE GONE...MAYBE I'LL COME BACK IN HERE AND SE IG YOU LEANRED ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT IT IS TO BE A REAL MAN AND ADMIT WHEN YOU ARE JUST PLAIN WRONG!!!

INB THE MEANTIME TAKE YOUR BULLSHIT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS CAUSE EVERYTHING YOU SAY + 25 CENTS WILL NOT EVER BUY ANYONE EVEN AS LITTLE AS A CUP OF COFFEE!!!

GOOD RIDDENS YOU BRAIND DEAD FUCKING MORON !!!

AND LIKE I SAID GO WATCH LAST NGIHT S GAME AGAIN CAUSE FROM WHAT I JUST READ YOU WERE WATCHING A VIDEO OF CAREY PORIUCE GARGLELING BOB GAINEYS CUM LAST NIGHT AND CEFINITLY DID NOT SEE THE HABS PLAY OTTAWA

AFTER YOUR COMMENTS ITS OBVIOUS YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE ENTIRE GAME!!!

I;M ON TO YOU AND YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT SO DON;T BOTHER ANYMORE YOUR A WASTE OF SPACE AND LIKE I SAID IT'S CLEAR TO ME NOW YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF BEING OBJECTIVE OR HONEST NOT JUST WIHT ME, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY WITH YOURSELF

AND THAT'LL GET YOU FAR IN LIFE MAN LIKE ME TELL YOU...LOL...

YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.

YOU ARE ABOUT AS KNOWLEDAGBLE ABOUT THIS SPORT AS ALLEN IVERSON IS ABOUT BASKETBALL PRACTICE.!!!

AND LOOK WHERE ALL THAT GOT HIM!!!

lastly, you say you "will not stoop to that level" and everyone can clearly see what that realy means

you are a chicken shit, and the furthest thing from a man!!!

cowards behave the way you have, a man admits when he is wrong !!!

and in your case I think you are INSANE and yes a fucking LUNATIC cause you canlt admit the truth to even yourself!!!
pure2play

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Spartacus1962 wrote:
ther nerve you hit is I am tiored of your fucking BULLSHIT
I like HALAK
I DO NOT LIKE PRICE
and riught now I thing if thats how you saw the game last night you are the biggest fucking idiot I have ever spoken with regarding the sport
both rds and sprtsnet west aknoweledged after the game that HALAK was solifd
Pierre McGuire who I do not even like said ethe exact same thing
TSN's sportsdesk last night said...
"Despite more stellar play from Halak, the Habs win streak ended tonight"
thats what they said...
The sporting news reported the same thing
The HOCKEY news reported the same thing
almostr every hockey expert out there including red fisher and The Hasb themselves, even Prioce commented how good he was.
YOU ARE A JACKA ASS
you tyook my olive branch today
behaved like a man for 5 minutes
waited till I got home and was eating my dinner and decided to come in here amnd start up some juvenille waste of time bullshit that does nothing, accompishes nothing, other than display what a sad uselss poiece of moreless garbage you are a sa person
do not adress me anymore
I AM DOPNE WITH YOU
YOU ARE A FUCKING INSIGNIFICANT MORON AND EVERYTHING YOU SAY COMES WIHT SOME KIND OF SECRET AGENDA
YOIU DECIDED TO ANNOY ME AND YOU DOID
GOOD FOR YOU
NOW TAKE THAT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR USELESS ASS BECASUE YOU HASVE NO INTEGRITY AND NONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK CAUSE YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY EITHER
YOU HAVE ALL YOUR STATS AND FACTS WRONG
YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF BEING OBJECTIVE
AND YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF GOALTENDING IS PATHETIC AT BEST !!!
YOU ARE A LITTLE BOY WHO FOUND HIMSELF INA MANS WORLD AND YOU CANNOT DEAL WITH IT
ALL YOU DO IS DEFEND PRICE AND HIS BULLSHIT WHIOLEHE SITS AT THE END OF THE BENCH AND SUCKS ON SOME WELL EARNED HUMBLE PIE
HE HAS BEEN OUTPLAYED THIS ENTIRE SEASON BY HALAK
AND VERY SOON, WHEN YOU GET YOUR WISH AND PRICE STARTS EVERY GAME, AND THE HABS DIP FURTHER AND FURTHER UNTIL HE AND GAINEY ARE GONE...MAYBE I'LL COME BACK IN HERE AND SE IG YOU LEANRED ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT IT IS TO BE A REAL MAN AND ADMIT WHEN YOU ARE JUST PLAIN WRONG!!!
INB THE MEANTIME TAKE YOUR BULLSHIT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS CAUSE EVERYTHING YOU SAY + 25 CENTS WILL NOT EVER BUY ANYONE EVEN AS LITTLE AS A CUP OF COFFEE!!!
GOOD RIDDENS YOU BRAIND DEAD FUCKING MORON !!!
AND LIKE I SAID GO WATCH LAST NGIHT S GAME AGAIN CAUSE FROM WHAT I JUST READ YOU WERE WATCHING A VIDEO OF CAREY PORIUCE GARGLELING BOB GAINEYS CUM LAST NIGHT AND CEFINITLY DID NOT SEE THE HABS PLAY OTTAWA
AFTER YOUR COMMENTS ITS OBVIOUS YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE ENTIRE GAME!!!
I;M ON TO YOU AND YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT SO DON;T BOTHER ANYMORE YOUR A WASTE OF SPACE AND LIKE I SAID IT'S CLEAR TO ME NOW YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF BEING OBJECTIVE OR HONEST NOT JUST WIHT ME, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY WITH YOURSELF
AND THAT'LL GET YOU FAR IN LIFE MAN LIKE ME TELL YOU...LOL...
YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.
YOU ARE ABOUT AS KNOWLEDAGBLE ABOUT THIS SPORT AS ALLEN IVERSON IS ABOUT BASKETBALL PRACTICE.!!!
AND LOOK WHERE ALL THAT GOT HIM!!!
lastly, you say you "will not stoop to that level" and everyone can clearly see what that realy means
you are a chicken shit, and the furthest thing from a man!!!
cowards behave the way you have, a man admits when he is wrong !!!
and in your case I think you are INSANE and yes a fucking LUNATIC cause you canlt admit the truth to even yourself!!!
Hey buddy how you doing, glad you're in such a good mood. You said it in your second and third sentence " I like HALAK " " I do not like PRICE ". How can you possibly be objective? Like I said, when challenged you are incapeable of constructive discussin. Sorry I ruined your dinner, mine was excellent and enjoyable. Now go eat some breakfast so you could feel better.

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Hey buddy how you doing, glad you're in such a good mood. You said it in your second and third sentence " I like HALAK " " I do not like PRICE ". How can you possibly be objective? Like I said, when challenged you are incapeable of constructive discussin. Sorry I ruined your dinner, mine was excellent and enjoyable. Now go eat some breakfast so you could feel better.

FYI MORON SUPREME

LIKING SOMEONE AND BEING ABLE TO EVALUATE A HOCKEY GAME FAIRYLY ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS

DO YOU HAVE AN EDUCATION

SERIOUSLY DID YOU EVER GO TO SCHOOL

CAUSE ALL YOU KEEP SHOWING IS HOW UNEDUCATED YOU ARE!

THATS SOME CHIOCKEN SHIT COMEBACK RIGHT THERE

YOU ALSO MUST BE SEEING WHY PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE LIVING IN DENIAL BY NOW

CASUE THAT ENTORE EXCAHNGE IS PROOF POSITIVE THAT YOU ARE IN FACT IN DENIAL

KEEP MAKING EXCUSES THERE HOMBRE !

LMFAO

YOU ARE SAD PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR AN HONEST PERSON AND OBVIOUSLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS SPORT VERY WELL AT ALL

IN FACT IT ISN;T EVEN CLOSE

BASED ON YOUR STATEMENTS ABOUT THAT GAME IT IS 100% CLEAR TO ME YOU DIDNLT EVEN SEE IT !!!

NOT ONLY THAT

BUT THE HABS HAD MORE SHOTS IN THE FIRST PERIOD ALONE IN THAT GAME AND WERE BADLY OUTPLAYED BY CHRIS NEIL ALONE FOR 2 1/2 PERIODS AT LEAST and starting form the point pouliot got his garbage goal and they went up 2-0.

in fact if Gonta doesn't fan on that shot the habs lose 4-1 instead of 4-2.

They Lost because of their shoddy offensive and defernsive play

markov took 3 retarded penaltys out of frustration and his retaliations after chris neil got his #, o'byrne played one tof his worst all time games a s amember of this team, and Gionta and Gomez didn't even get a shot on goal on a 2-0 break form center ice shorthanded and with the game on the line, where, a GOAL right THER would have won the game for MTL.

THEY WERE OUTSHOT IN PERIODS 2 AND PERIODS 3

SO YOU CAn shove your faulty information up your ass !!!

YOU JUST DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND YOU DID A DISPICABLE THING YESTERDAY

SO MUCH SO THAT THE ONLY THING YOU ARE GOING TO GET IN THIS FORUM FROM NOW ON IS BLASTED THROUGH THE FUCKING ROOF UNTIL YOU GET SO SICK OF IT YOU NEVER COME BACK

NO ONE HERE WANTS TO DISCUSS HOCKEY WITH YOU AND FROM NOW ON NEITHER DO I, YOU'RE JUST AN IDIOT, YOU JUST DO NOT UNDESTAND HOCKEY!!!

AND YOU OBVIUOSLY JUST WANNA BE A LITTLE PISSANT IMMATURE 5 YEAR OLD AND COME IN HERE FOR THE SOLE REASON OF STIRRING UP UNPLEASANT SHIT FOR EVERYONE...

GOOD LUCK TO YOU WITH ALL THAT

WE CAN ALL CLEARLY SEE WHAT YOU ARE ALL ABOUT NOW !!!

YOU HAVE PROVEN WHAT A DEGENERATE LOSER YOU ARE.

THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING

EVERYONE CAN CLEARLY REVIEW YOUR POSTS AND SEE IT NOW!

YOU ARE LASHING OUT AT ME IN YOUR FUCKING MNETALLY RETARDED POSTS BECAYUSE YOU STILL HAVENL;T ACCPETED THE FACT THAT THIS ENTIRE SEASON NOW, CARRY PRICE HAS BEEN BADLY OUTPLAYED BY HALAK, AND IS CAREER IN A LOT OF DANGER RIGHT NOW, EVERYONE SEES IT, EVEN THE TAXI DRIVERS IN THIS CIOTY ARE DISCUSSING THAT.

NOONE EVEN HAS ANY RESPECT FOR PRICE ANYMORE OR GAINEY BECAUSE IT IS SUCHA MONUMENTAL FUCK UP THAT EVERYONE NOW SEES IT FOR WHAT IT REALY IS

ONE OF IF NOT THE SINGLE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN HOCKEY

CARREY OPRICE WILL NEVER EVER WIN THE STANLEY CUP

HE'S OVERRATED AND UNABLE TO LEARN FORM HIS FUCKING BLATANT MISTAKES AND THATS WHY HE HAS HIS SPOT AT THE END AND THE BACK OF THE FUCKING BENCH YOU MONUMENTAL IGNORANT PISSANT JERK!
pure2play

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Spartacus1962 wrote:
FYI MORON SUPREME
LIKING SOMEONE AND BEING ABLE TO EVALUATE A HOCKEY GAME FAIRYLY ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS
DO YOU HAVE AN EDUCATION
SERIOUSLY DID YOU EVER GO TO SCHOOL
CAUSE ALL YOU KEEP SHOWING IS HOW UNEDUCATED YOU ARE!
THATS SOME CHIOCKEN SHIT COMEBACK RIGHT THERE
YOU ALSO MUST BE SEEING WHY PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE LIVING IN DENIAL BY NOW
CASUE THAT ENTORE EXCAHNGE IS PROOF POSITIVE THAT YOU ARE IN FACT IN DENIAL
KEEP MAKING EXCUSES THERE HOMBRE !
LMFAO
YOU ARE SAD PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR AN HONEST PERSON AND OBVIOUSLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS SPORT VERY WELL AT ALL
IN FACT IT ISN;T EVEN CLOSE
BASED ON YOUR STATEMENTS ABOUT THAT GAME IT IS 100% CLEAR TO ME YOU DIDNLT EVEN SEE IT !!!
NOT ONLY THAT
BUT THE HABS HAD MORE SHOTS IN THE FIRST PERIOD ALONE IN THAT GAME AND WERE BADLY OUTPLAYED BY CHRIS NEIL ALONE FOR 2 1/2 PERIODS AT LEAST and starting form the point pouliot got his garbage goal and they went up 2-0.
in fact if Gonta doesn't fan on that shot the habs lose 4-1 instead of 4-2.
They Lost because of their shoddy offensive and defernsive play
markov took 3 retarded penaltys out of frustration and his retaliations after chris neil got his #, o'byrne played one tof his worst all time games a s amember of this team, and Gionta and Gomez didn't even get a shot on goal on a 2-0 break form center ice shorthanded and with the game on the line, where, a GOAL right THER would have won the game for MTL.
THEY WERE OUTSHOT IN PERIODS 2 AND PERIODS 3
SO YOU CAn shove your faulty information up your ass !!!
YOU JUST DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND YOU DID A DISPICABLE THING YESTERDAY
SO MUCH SO THAT THE ONLY THING YOU ARE GOING TO GET IN THIS FORUM FROM NOW ON IS BLASTED THROUGH THE FUCKING ROOF UNTIL YOU GET SO SICK OF IT YOU NEVER COME BACK
NO ONE HERE WANTS TO DISCUSS HOCKEY WITH YOU AND FROM NOW ON NEITHER DO I, YOU'RE JUST AN IDIOT, YOU JUST DO NOT UNDESTAND HOCKEY!!!
AND YOU OBVIUOSLY JUST WANNA BE A LITTLE PISSANT IMMATURE 5 YEAR OLD AND COME IN HERE FOR THE SOLE REASON OF STIRRING UP UNPLEASANT SHIT FOR EVERYONE...
GOOD LUCK TO YOU WITH ALL THAT
WE CAN ALL CLEARLY SEE WHAT YOU ARE ALL ABOUT NOW !!!
YOU HAVE PROVEN WHAT A DEGENERATE LOSER YOU ARE.
THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING
EVERYONE CAN CLEARLY REVIEW YOUR POSTS AND SEE IT NOW!
YOU ARE LASHING OUT AT ME IN YOUR FUCKING MNETALLY RETARDED POSTS BECAYUSE YOU STILL HAVENL;T ACCPETED THE FACT THAT THIS ENTIRE SEASON NOW, CARRY PRICE HAS BEEN BADLY OUTPLAYED BY HALAK, AND IS CAREER IN A LOT OF DANGER RIGHT NOW, EVERYONE SEES IT, EVEN THE TAXI DRIVERS IN THIS CIOTY ARE DISCUSSING THAT.
NOONE EVEN HAS ANY RESPECT FOR PRICE ANYMORE OR GAINEY BECAUSE IT IS SUCHA MONUMENTAL FUCK UP THAT EVERYONE NOW SEES IT FOR WHAT IT REALY IS
ONE OF IF NOT THE SINGLE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN HOCKEY
CARREY OPRICE WILL NEVER EVER WIN THE STANLEY CUP
HE'S OVERRATED AND UNABLE TO LEARN FORM HIS FUCKING BLATANT MISTAKES AND THATS WHY HE HAS HIS SPOT AT THE END AND THE BACK OF THE FUCKING BENCH YOU MONUMENTAL IGNORANT PISSANT JERK!
You need to take some anger management courses.

By the way, I'm going to try to knock you out of this forum for Abuse. Now go have some lunch it will do you good.
pure2play

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Spartacus, I reconsidered. I will not try to knock you off this forum because actually you are quite comical in your responses. I will keep you on a bit more just to rile you up and get you going. This is the only thing in your life....I can't take it away from you! Carry on..
Ryan W

Whitby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

So let me get this straighght. Halak let's in 3 weak goals and you defend him by saying it was the teams fault . Price on the otherhand get 45 plus shots shot at him for 9 games straight and it's all his fault ??? You see where i am going with this ? Your comments are so inconsistent it's brutal . I have said from day one , this WHOLE TEAM is weak as a whole .
pure2play

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

RYAN, these guys don't have much intelligence...actually they have no hockey intelligence so they cannot understand logic. All they can do is scream and shout and swear because they feel threatened by our knowledge. It's a way of deflecting the truth about themselves.
DEV STARR

Moose Jaw, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

pure2play wrote:
RYAN, these guys don't have much intelligence...actually they have no hockey intelligence so they cannot understand logic. All they can do is scream and shout and swear because they feel threatened by our knowledge. It's a way of deflecting the truth about themselves.
cammon stinky you cant mean that......ya tard....do you understand the win/loss stat yet ??? cammon talk to me ya tard,and take a bath stink....heeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa aaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cedrick Desjardins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lightning deal G Ramo to Montreal (Aug '10) Aug '10 Spartacus1962 8

Search the Cedrick Desjardins Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••