Guillaume Latendresse has been the Wild's point man for creatin...

Full story: TwinCities.com
Not only has Guillaume Latendresse brought an infectious spirit to the Wild since he arrived from Montreal via a trade for Benoit Pouliot in November, he has delivered a team high in goals, too. Full Story
D Dupius

London, Canada

#1 Mar 9, 2010
I'm so glad that Gui is getting a fair shake in Minny and producing as well as any other in the leauge! I'm a huge Habs fan, love the guy, and wish him and his young family continued success...I've been to Minny many times and the people are as friendly and down to earth as any in Canada...

Keep up the good work Gui and treat him well Minny..:)

Denny D...
J-No

Baraga, MI

#2 Mar 9, 2010
OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: 3.9.10 Wild vs. Panthers

a haiku for the florida panthers

florida panthers
a panther is a big cat
hiss hiss scratch scratch scratch
J-No

Baraga, MI

#3 Mar 9, 2010
Mr. Leopold, perhaps its time for the Wild to start defending THEMSELVES at the playground, rather than overpaying Derek Boogaard to do it for them. Just a thought from my little corner of the world.
Slap Snot

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Mar 9, 2010
D Dupius wrote:
I'm so glad that Gui is getting a fair shake in Minny and producing as well as any other in the leauge! I'm a huge Habs fan, love the guy, and wish him and his young family continued success...I've been to Minny many times and the people are as friendly and down to earth as any in Canada...
Keep up the good work Gui and treat him well Minny..:)
Denny D...
G'Im Late-in-gettin-dressed is VERY well liked here in Sota.
We are truly sorry for the Benoit Pouliot deal.....NOT!
SthMPLS

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Mar 9, 2010
J-No wrote:
Mr. Leopold, perhaps its time for the Wild to start defending THEMSELVES at the playground, rather than overpaying Derek Boogaard to do it for them. Just a thought from my little corner of the world.
Overpayed? Maybe you ought to look at the cap hit. He's cheap as hell. Just a waste of a roster space, kinda. Sometimes. Most of the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benoit Pouliot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rangers lose Game 1 of Stanley Cup Final in ove... Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1
Bruins sign Paille, Bourque to contract extensions (Jun '12) Jun '12 Marco S 1
Kelly ends it in overtime as Bruins beat Caps 1-0 (Apr '12) Apr '12 Big Bad Bruisers 1
BRUINS 3, CANADIENS 2 Bruins streak is at 5 wit... (Dec '11) Dec '11 bb 1
Bruins take first place with dominant 6-0 victo... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Marissa 2 1
Rising salary cap floor could send Gomez out of... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Dev Starr 11
Guillaume Latendresse returning to form for Min... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Bad Cats 1

Benoit Pouliot People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE