Will P.K. Subban Be Getting A Call From Shanahan?

Jan 20, 2012 Full story: A Winning Habit

The Canadiens lost for a second consecutive time in a 5-4 shootout loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins tonight.

Full Story
The Trout

Slippery Rock, PA

#1 Jan 22, 2012
This blog post is a good one. I like the fact that even the Montreal homers are seeing what Subban is doing, even if the league seems unwilling to take much of a stand against it. It's worse than mere slew-footing (which is bad enough): he's actually slashing the blade of his skate across the foot of the opposing player, and it's a technique that's going to cause someone serious injury. In fact, it HAS caused serious injury: Jordan Staal lost half a season to this scumbag play. This blogger speculates that if he doesn't change his ways, other players will start targeting him. I sure hope so. I hope they begin today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrei Kostitsyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Montreal Bring Back Kovalev? (Jul '11) Aug '12 Labatts 19
Subban last player unsigned for Canadiens (Jul '12) Jul '12 Spartacus1962 3
4 Coaching Candidates to Replace Montreal Canad... (Mar '12) Mar '12 pureplay 4
Montreal collecting draft picks for a better to... (Feb '12) Mar '12 Spartacus1962 4
NHL Habs ship forward Kostitsyn to Predators Th... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Labatts 6
You could probably suit up for the Montreal Can... (Nov '11) Dec '11 Spartacus1962 10
Michael Ryder, Bruins beat Canadiens 4-1 to swe... (Apr '09) Jun '11 Dos Equis 41
More from around the web