The end of Kool-Aid points

Full story: KARE Minneapolis

Lynn Rust says she's not much of a collector. But when it comes to Kool-Aid, she's been collecting the points on the packet for more than 20 years.
Comments
1 - 20 of 62 Comments Last updated Feb 11, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Roger and Lynn Rust

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2007

Lynn & Nicole on channel 11's KARE ON LIVE at 4:00pm, Friday, October 19, 07
Chrissy Wight

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2008

Judged:

I can't believe this. I have like 2000 points that I have been collecting since I was little. I noticed that you can buy stuff with your Kool Aid points if you live in Canada - but not if you live anywhere else. It is so unfair!!! Actually, a few years back I finally decided to buy something with them - back when you still could - and they took my money order yet never sent me my products! A few years later, I'm ready to give it another try but no luck! They don't even do it anymore. How's that for holding a carrot in front of our faces? I hope you read this, Kraft!!!
jerry

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2008

Judged:

boy, did I just let out a huge fart
jerry

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Judged:

Roger and Lynn Rust wrote:
Lynn & Nicole on channel 11's KARE ON LIVE at 4:00pm, Friday, October 19, 07
who cares?
Not so Kool in Missouri

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Judged:

I am very heart broken over this kool aid deal. I have saved them for years and I buy the Kraft brand just so I can get my "points". I was hoping to have my Grandkids pick out what they wanted to keep the tradition going but guess big corp doesnt care about small family life and traditions. Thanks KRAFT.
Not From MN thank god

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2008

Judged:

Wow you have to be the most pathetic loser I have seen on here yet! You are ranting about kool aid points? Who drinks that crap anyway? You said you have been collecting them since you were a kid and how old are you now? If you are over 12 then you should just kill yourself because your life is worthless. I strongly recommend that you find something else to do with your time. And you hope Kraft will see this? Seriously? They may shat themselves if they read it because it's so pathetic. It sounds like this was just devastating for you so maybe there is nothing else to live for...
Chrissy Wight wrote:
I can't believe this. I have like 2000 points that I have been collecting since I was little. I noticed that you can buy stuff with your Kool Aid points if you live in Canada - but not if you live anywhere else. It is so unfair!!! Actually, a few years back I finally decided to buy something with them - back when you still could - and they took my money order yet never sent me my products! A few years later, I'm ready to give it another try but no luck! They don't even do it anymore. How's that for holding a carrot in front of our faces? I hope you read this, Kraft!!!
Not From MN thank god

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2008

Judged:

Exactly. Unless you are a 6 year old this is not news.
jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares?
Not From MN thank god

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2008

Judged:

Heart broken?! Heart broken?! Over kool aid points? wow you are a real piece of work. I hope you understand that your life has no meaning and you should lock yourself in a garage with the car running...
Not so Kool in Missouri wrote:
I am very heart broken over this kool aid deal. I have saved them for years and I buy the Kraft brand just so I can get my "points". I was hoping to have my Grandkids pick out what they wanted to keep the tradition going but guess big corp doesnt care about small family life and traditions. Thanks KRAFT.
realucf

Abbotsford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2008

Not From MN thank god wrote:
Heart broken?! Heart broken?! Over kool aid points? wow you are a real piece of work. I hope you understand that your life has no meaning and you should lock yourself in a garage with the car running...
<quoted text>
Once realization kicks in that you have indeed landed yourself in hell, well I guess you are: cooked!!! So, maybe an apology to everyone you have so heartlessly put down might suffice.
Not From MN thank god

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

Judged:

Sure, I am willing to accept your apology when you are ready.
realucf wrote:
<quoted text> Once realization kicks in that you have indeed landed yourself in hell, well I guess you are: cooked!!! So, maybe an apology to everyone you have so heartlessly put down might suffice.
jnkc

Ashtabula, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2008

Judged:

I guess chicago is full of heartless, inconsiderate people. If you don't give a crap about the koolaid points why are you even wasting your time replying? Obviously your the ones with no life.
Not From MN thank god

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

Judged:

Not heartless but honest. Someone who is that upset about kool-aid points should be put down, simple as that. We don't need this people in our world consuming our resource and sharing my air. It's not about caring about kool aid points, it's about stupid people which is the real issue. And it's obvious to me that you need a English lesson also. Maybe another run at grade school is in order?
jnkc wrote:
I guess chicago is full of heartless, inconsiderate people. If you don't give a crap about the koolaid points why are you even wasting your time replying? Obviously your the ones with no life.
Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Judged:

This guy has to be the most pathetic loser ive ever seen. He sits around bitching about what other people have to say, calling them losers. doesnt he have anything better to do. Ill just say this to him if he is OVER 12 years old he should be more mature than he is and should probably take his own advice and kill himself.
Not From MN thank god

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

Well Guy,

Thanks for the advice but you are obviously missing my purpose. These people in MN for the most part are useless and they just are so out of it. They say so many stupid things and they don't know any better. I am doing a service by showing the error of their ways.

Thanks again and keep the feedback coming!
Guy wrote:
This guy has to be the most pathetic loser ive ever seen. He sits around bitching about what other people have to say, calling them losers. doesnt he have anything better to do. Ill just say this to him if he is OVER 12 years old he should be more mature than he is and should probably take his own advice and kill himself.
thank god not from IL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2008

If I was you I would stop talking about people who need to go back to grade school.

Monday May 19
We don't need this people in our world consuming our resource and sharing my air.

At least they proof read. Which really shows who should go back to school.
Must Have Got Lost

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

jnkc wrote:
If you read around the Topix, you will see that the poster you are exchanging delightful discourse with actually writes on many subjects apparently with the sole intention of putting Minnesota and Minnesotans down.
It honestly has nothing to do with Kool-Aid points or mayors or anything else. Just a hate agenda.

Personally, I think the livability of this state is reducing at a rapid rate, but I don't go around spewing hatred and making ugly remarks. I spend my time more constructively: planning my get-away!
Not From MN thank god

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

I like how you tried the whole copying of my name thing...are you the same one who did it before? You suck at life more than all the rest of these idiots from MN.
thank god not from IL wrote:
If I was you I would stop talking about people who need to go back to grade school.
Monday May 19
We don't need this people in our world consuming our resource and sharing my air.
At least they proof read. Which really shows who should go back to school.
Not From MN thank god

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Judged:

Thanks for my support however please don't try to interpret what I am trying to do. Although I do dislike people from MN very much, I don't have MN itself, just the people there. They are, for the most part, pretty stupid (common sense and street smart wise) overall push-overs, and they don't really contribute much to society. With that being said, I will make these facts known and continue to correct and identify their stupid comments. In regards to the kool aid points, this has nothing to do with people from MN at all, anyone who is "heart broken" over kool aid points really has a sad sad life, if you don't agree then there is something wrong with you. Heart broken? Seriously?

Thanks for your support.
Must Have Got Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read around the Topix, you will see that the poster you are exchanging delightful discourse with actually writes on many subjects apparently with the sole intention of putting Minnesota and Minnesotans down.
It honestly has nothing to do with Kool-Aid points or mayors or anything else. Just a hate agenda.
Personally, I think the livability of this state is reducing at a rapid rate, but I don't go around spewing hatred and making ugly remarks. I spend my time more constructively: planning my get-away!
ken r

Stanley, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Judged:

I moved here from Texas, and Minnesota women look like hell. Overweight, dressed in jeans and sweatshirts.

Still, Minnesota women are slightly better looking than the sweathogs in Iowa.
Not From MN thank god

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

Judged:

I haven't even begun to talk about how ugly the women in MN, it is a disgrace. None of them know how to dress, most are fat, they are all boring.
ken r wrote:
I moved here from Texas, and Minnesota women look like hell. Overweight, dressed in jeans and sweatshirts.
Still, Minnesota women are slightly better looking than the sweathogs in Iowa.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••