Bill Clinton teams up with Obama for re-election fundraisers

Apr 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

President Barack Obama takes the wheel of a golf cart as he rides with former President Bill Clinton as they play golf at Andrews Air Force Base, Maryland, September 24, 2011.

Comments
181 - 198 of 198 Comments Last updated May 24, 2012
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#196
May 16, 2012
 
Norway has one of the best economies of any industrialized nation

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#197
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

swedenforever wrote:
Norway has one of the best economies of any industrialized nation
Yes, but the downside is that you have to live in Norway. It's just not worth the trade off. They have a very high suicide rate for a reason.
Morgan Stanley

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but the downside is that you have to live in Norway. It's just not worth the trade off. They have a very high suicide rate for a reason.
well then you must leave for Norway ASAP and hopefully end your pain and make the world greener.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Morgan Stanley wrote:
<quoted text>well then you must leave for Norway ASAP and hopefully end your pain and make the world greener.
I think the green between your teeth is enough for all of us, skank.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#200
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

How cute.....morgan stanley is following me around from one thread to another.

Good dog.
Morgan Stanley

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#201
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

x0x0x wrote:
How cute.....morgan stanley is following me around from one thread to another.
Good dog.
Take your nose out of your azz as it causing you to hallucinate skank. No one follows you, trust me. We all, including libtards want your stupid azz removed from topix. Just ask!
Morgan Stanley

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#202
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>I think you have made an excellent suggestion. I have caused enough trouble for my mom who wanted me aborted but the forceps only crushed my head and that is why I am known as wedge head.
Drive off a cliff with some tnt up your scummy azz.
brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#203
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

swedenforever wrote:
Norway has one of the best economies of any industrialized nation
And a population a third of the size of L.A.
Theres more illegals in Manhatten than people in Norway.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204
May 18, 2012
 
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but the downside is that you have to live in Norway. It's just not worth the trade off. They have a very high suicide rate for a reason.
We like to die before we get old and out of touch

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#205
May 18, 2012
 
and happy

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#206
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Morgan Stanley wrote:
<quoted text>Take your nose out of your azz as it causing you to hallucinate skank. No one follows you, trust me. We all, including libtards want your stupid azz removed from topix. Just ask!
Look at you.
Now you stole MY name for you, skank.
How predictable. You teabagging douchebaggers
don't have a complete brain cell among ya.

Good luck with that "removing me from topix".
Keep me posted on your efforts, pansyboy.
bahahhahahahb
ahahhahahaah
Morgan Stanley

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#207
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Look at you.
Now you stole MY name for you, skank.
How predictable. You teabagging douchebaggers
don't have a complete brain cell among ya.
Good luck with that "removing me from topix".
Keep me posted on your efforts, pansyboy.
bahahhahahahb
ahahhahahaah
You are one sick maggot.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#208
May 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Morgan Stanley wrote:
<quoted text>You are one sick maggot.
Hey, zippy.
Sick Maggot here.
I see your campaign
to remove me from
topix didn't pan out.

Sorry that my intellectual
bitch-slapping made
you so pissy.

NOT!
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#209
May 21, 2012
 
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>I think the green between your teeth is enough for all of us, skank.
Talk about skank you man hater, maybe if swish out your hole once in awhile you might get laid........do you a lot of good, try it sometime.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#210
May 21, 2012
 
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about skank you man hater, maybe if swish out your hole once in awhile you might get laid........do you a lot of good, try it sometime.
Little boy, come out of the mud and take a bath. Your Mommy needs you to give her one of them "special massages". later.

Enjoy!
Morgan Stanley

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#211
May 21, 2012
 
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, zippy.
Sick Maggot here.
I see your campaign
to remove me from
topix didn't pan out.
Sorry that my intellectual
bitch-slapping made
you so pissy.
NOT!
WTF are you referring to dipshyt? I had no such campaign to remove you. In fact I enjoy making a bigger azz of you every time I get the chance. No go finish giving BO head!
Morgan Stanley

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212
May 21, 2012
 
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about skank you man hater, maybe if swish out your hole once in awhile you might get laid........do you a lot of good, try it sometime.
A diseased sewer rat would not have sex with xoxox.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#213
May 24, 2012
 
ZZZZZzzzzzz.....

If that's the best
you've got, zippy,
I'm out.

Later, Hate Baiter

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••