Robby Pruitt is new head coach at Coffee High

Full story: Tifton Gazette

Region 1-AAAAA added another one of the state's top coaches when Coffee hired Robby Pruitt on Tuesday to head up its football program.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
feed up

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

I would like to know his salary and total cost of the sports coachs? Do they put in extra hours on their days off,working late on school days? They went to college to learn how to teach,so why do we have high paid personal putting more work on teachers,paper work and new lesson plans ,what is wrong with old three r's?
The board has sold thier soul to BALL!
lol at you

Luthersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

You have got to be kidding me?? Really?? You actually think they don't put in extra hours? Oh my come out from under that bed sweetie!! They put way more in than reg teachers. Id be willing to bet my hefty paycheck...atleast 12 hours a day and on weekends a lot!! Find out what he drives and go by the high school early and late and you will see how much extra it takes!! Even coach e put in the hours...
monique

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

Just so they have the kids well being, adherence to rules,(both on and off the field, and promote team spirit, and not focus on certain individuals. We want the best for all the players, not just the CHOSEN ONES !
Durrrr

Flowery Branch, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

feed up wrote:
I would like to know his salary and total cost of the sports coachs? Do they put in extra hours on their days off,working late on school days? They went to college to learn how to teach,so why do we have high paid personal putting more work on teachers,paper work and new lesson plans ,what is wrong with old three r's?
The board has sold thier soul to BALL!
Not that school mattered much to you; obvious in your post.
do not forget

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

We still have to pay Bud Drew too. Can't wait to see his position. We lost money in this deal.
Gun Runner

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Yea, but I bet we beat those AA schools next season.
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

I have friends involved in the Valdosta and the Lowndes County programs and they both hated hearing that Pruitt was taking over Coffee. Can anyone tell me why they hated it so much??
Because they know what kind of program he will turn Coffee into.
smh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

Lol or they hated to see Coffee turned into an AA program...
Detective

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

Super and coaches all come from Fitz to run from and cover uo murder case.The NAACP will find you here too.
Gun Runner

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Detective wrote:
Super and coaches all come from Fitz to run from and cover uo murder case.The NAACP will find you here too.
This is wrong in so many ways. Your mother would be ashamed of you!
conservative taxpayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

Coffee County students deserve the best in educators, Pruitt has proven himself as very worthy and in a class of the best of the best. I myself am glad he accepted Coffee, I heard Valdosta wanted him.
Detective I think your butt-wiser missed the mark.
pic in paper

Byromville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

The picture in the paper makes him look like someone who doesn't mind slinging back a few cold ones. He might need some blood pressure medicine.
basicknowledge

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

I did not see his pic in the paper but I know from a Fitzgerald friend that he is the adults men's Sunday school teacher at Fitzgerald Baptist church. The class is very popular and is a large one. That tells me he has integrity, character, morals, and several other good traits because Baptist men will not support hypocrites. Just the fact that he is willing to teach Sunday school every Sunday tells me he has a personal commitment to Jesus Christ. I am not saying he is perfect, but I do believe he has his priorities in order. Jesus Christ is still the most important things to consider while you are on this earth. Consider making Him your Lord now if you have not. Eternal life is wonderful.
haha

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

They should hear him on the sidelines and in the lockker room at halftime,,,whatever.......
SusieQ

Adel, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

Detective wrote:
Now that the salary,favoritism,and other styff is kinda quietened down,you come up with MURDER? So help me some of you will try anything except the right thing.Frankly the NAACP can step straight to h*** as far as I'm concerned.
SusieQ

Adel, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

stuff
disapointed

Gainesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

now we just need a new softball coach.
smokey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Fitzgerald has invested a lot of money in coach Pruitt, they purchased a home for him and his kids got a free ride to college!And as for the players he could careless about any of them! Over half of the football players on the team didn't pass the graduation test!And as far as being an educator he is far from that.Throwing a football or Learning plays isn't worth a hill of beans if you can't read! Your kids education shouldn't be compromised for anything!Coffee county will be Just like Ben hill kicking out top dollars for a coach we will not make you state Champions! Look at Abbeville,GA and Ocilla the town put education first! some of their former player are playing in the NFL. Lets see You guys top that with Pruitt! And by the way MR. PRUITTS wife loves Ben hill county and that's why he still resides there!
Joe

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Sounds like somebody is a little ill,lol.
gotcha

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

5-5 really good luck next year...NOT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Georgia High School Sports Discussions

Search the Georgia High School Sports Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prep Roundup: Allatoona on cusp of region title Apr '14 Ken 2
Ugly incidents disrupt 2 Friday night games (Oct '13) Oct '13 Collegiate Tool 2
Murray Mercy Ruled 15-0: Pickens Ceased Fire af... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Always The Truth 15
Will UGA signee be picked No. 1 overall in MLB ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 nam vet 2
Richmond Hill holds on for win over Glynn (Mar '12) Mar '12 Anonymous 1
Westwood Coach Criticized for 80 Point Output (Nov '11) Nov '11 Shirlee 1
Warren County coach recovering as inquiry conti... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sheik Yerbouti 1
•••
•••
•••