Baldwin County football alumni update: Season wrap

Dec 25, 2011 Full story: Alabama Live

Former Lions Robert Lester and D.J. Fluker have a chance to help lead Alabama to a BCS title when the Crimson Tide meet LSU on Jan.

Full Story
Bama fan

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Dec 25, 2011
Wish Julio could have gone to indy or packers just some where we're they have agood passing game an a QB with a strong arm I believe falcons aren't the right fit for Julio he has had some good games buthe is way better hopefully the falcons can figure that out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alabama High School Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Choose the Tennessee Valley Player of the Week ... Sep '14 Anthony Agosto 1
Tigers' Top 10 in 2013: No. 1 -- Chris Davis' K... (Dec '13) Dec '13 HSCLASSICS 1
Auburn defenders say AJ McCarron 'does everythi... (Nov '13) Nov '13 well what i saw 5
Three-and-out: Tennessee's keys to victory agai... (Nov '13) Nov '13 no more plays 13
Solid in first start, Craig Sanders establishes... (Sep '13) Sep '13 PurpleCat 1
Calera's Ronnie Clark will decide between Alaba... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Steve 1
Davidson QB Cam Jackson commits to The Citadel;... (Jan '13) Jan '13 dogfan1987 1
More from around the web