Young Cavemen crack open a new season

For those of you waiting anxiously to hear that sweet pinging sound from the Cavemen Corral signaling the start of baseball season, it's about time someone told you it's not coming. Full Story
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#1 Mar 1, 2012
Hmmmm Crack :-)
cavemen01

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Mar 4, 2012
Its Rick and and Dannys slam sox not coach may team so just sit back and take the credit coach may go cavemen
Cavementrue

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Mar 16, 2012
15 or 16 of those kids that are playing, practiced or played for groves last year. alot of those kids are slam sox, but they are winning because of groves, rick and danny. The grass is not always greener on the other side. I guess vanatters mom got her wish.And look, her poor little baby is getting some playing time. Ha Ha
cavemen1

Carlsbad, NM

#4 May 13, 2012
cavemen 2012 state champs will done kids
bdp

Saint Paul, MN

#5 May 18, 2012
Congrats, Heck of a job fellas! It's about time that trophy comes home. I will be the first to admit my skepticism about hiring a coach that had never been involved with the cavemen baseball program. Good job to the players and coaches, and good riddance Kenny Groves!

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#6 May 18, 2012
Well it's Caveman baseball,..the expectations are always going to be high. Let's see if he delivers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High School Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tili-Young assault case goes to jury (Oct '10) Sat Believe it 42
Three acquitted in videotaped 2009 beating of J... (Oct '10) Oct 14 Vallejo 707 126
The Real Dallas Cowboys Defense Will Show Itsel... Oct 13 Flatulence Fred 18
Coach fired after arrest for alleged lewd conduct Sep 25 Shocked 1
Run the Ball; Make Army Throw Sep '14 saboflange 1
aau coach larry butler is a scam artist (Jan '07) Sep '14 Garrett 13
Comfort's Toot accepts coaching job at Cuero (Jun '09) Aug '14 Ruined 12

High School Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE