Scabies for five months. PLEASE HELP.

Posted in the Scabies Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justwannalive

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2013
My family and I have had scabies for five months. We are a family of nine. We have tried so many different things but nothing seems to be enough to actually kill them once and for all. It is very frustrating, we just want our old life back! Does soaking in sea salt baths work!? If you found a cure PLEASE let me know.
Jwl

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Oh all 5 of us have it on our head. We have tried sulfur, clove oil, tea tree, lavender, permithrin, and many other things. Please help! We don't know how to end this. The doctors and dermatologists have sent us on our way with no support or advice. Thank you .
Yra

Gaffney, SC

#3 Jan 6, 2013
I have morgellons, and yep sea salt helps some. I'm taking prebiotic fiber and probiotic acidophilus with coilloidal silver and also One source multivitamin it got boron 150 mcg. All this
made my body numb to all the crawling and nipping their doing to every inch of me.:/
Hope this helps you.
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Justwannalive wrote:
My family and I have had scabies for five months. We are a family of nine. We have tried so many different things but nothing seems to be enough to actually kill them once and for all. It is very frustrating, we just want our old life back! Does soaking in sea salt baths work!? If you found a cure PLEASE let me know.
you would be having a lot of re-infesting going on. You'll need at leat 4 tubes of perm cream each and Stromectol tabs from the doctor. Use nit comb on hair twice daily and when using perm cream, scalp and face SHOULD be treated, Clean like a MANIAC, using borax on/in everything and in laundry. Dump all carpets and textile furniture. Keep treatment up for at least four months. Move if you can.
This is scabies and they are NASTY insidious devils. now is NOT the time to be using 'natural' or 'nice' remedies. Hit it with as much equally nasty chemical assistance as you can.
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

#5 Jan 7, 2013
also dog shampoo with perm in it and antibacterial dish washing liquid for showers. antibacterial products with everything you buy. ask the doctor for some strong antibiotics too.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 7, 2013
misery_in_au wrote:
also dog shampoo with perm in it and antibacterial dish washing liquid for showers. antibacterial products with everything you buy. ask the doctor for some strong antibiotics too.
Dog shampoo with permethrin is NOT to be used on cats. Just in case anyone out here decides to use permethrin on cats. They cannot handle it. Antibiotics does not cure scabies. Why load their bodies up with stuff that doesn't work?
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

#7 Jan 7, 2013
antibiotics kills the bacterial infections that scabies cause in the skin. Its part of their food source (yes revolting). kill the bacteria and you help kill their population.
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Oh, also selsun Gold shampoo with selenium sulphide.

and a stern message to any cats reading this thread: do NOT try this at home.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 7, 2013
misery_in_au wrote:
Oh, also selsun Gold shampoo with selenium sulphide.
and a stern message to any cats reading this thread: do NOT try this at home.
Actually, there are many people on this forum who have pets with this. In addition to treating the "family," you have to treat the pets, too. If someone is just blindly washing their pets in permethrin shampoo and does not know the toxic effect permethrin has on a cat, this can kill a cat. Most people don't know this. Don't make fun of my posts, they are helpful and well intended. I feel it necessary to correct posts of people who know nothing of treating pets. Have to keep you people in CHECK. How would you feel if you treated your cat with permethrin and they became extremely ill with permethrin shampoo. But, you probably have no pets whatsoever and could care less of poor and helpless pets.

Since you are hiding your location on a proxy server, I have to wonder if what you are doing on this forum is legit.

Actually, I tried the selenium sulfide shampoo for about 8 months. I finally realized it wasn't any better than shampooing your hair in regular shampoo and conditioner.

At times, I will spray rubbing alcohol on an active spot on my scalp and I rubb it in really good and this kills losts of surface crawlers and possibly some mites under the skin, too.

Selenium sulfide shampoo if used often can create a toxic effect on your system, so I stopped using it.

Good luck to you.
FRED

Denver, CO

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Here is something fun you can try at home;

Maybe you could perform the test on your scalp.......
Healer

Houston, TX

#12 Jan 9, 2013
The best way to treat scabies is to use a natural enzyme made from yeast that breaks down protein. All insects have a protein shell.

You can go to Natural Ginesis website.
www.NaturalGinesis.com

You bathe in it and spray your body with it. Make sure you rub in the enzyme into your skin. Once it is dry, you can reactivate the enzyme with water.

You dilute the enzyme solution accordingly.
http://www.naturalginesis.com/kleen-green-enz...

You can use it to wash your clothes or as a natural cleaning solution for anything, so don't worry about buying too much. It is completely safe on animals or childrens including infants.

You can use sulfur to kill the scabies but it is not as effective as the enzyme. Sulfur mixed with water creates acid. You lather up sulfur soap on your body and let it dry and rewet your skin again with water to reactivate it. It is great for the hair because it leaves natural oil in the hair.

Buy the sulfur soap at Fiesta or a Latin grocery store. It is called Azufre soap. It is usually in a yellow box.

You can also use tea tree oil to kill the scabies or any insects. You can use it as a moisturizer for your skin. It is not as effective as the enzyme. It must be diluted properly or buy from www.scabies-killer.com .

Permethrin and Lindane doesn't work and is very toxic to the body.
Luis Jane

Plainevaux, Belgium

#13 Jan 10, 2013
Justwannalive wrote:
Ion silver cream , or ion silver powder for info; go to the Bob Beck protocol
Garlic is a good insect killer and might be doing a good thing as well.
Thank you for sending this message around dear scabie-fighters , much love
and hopefully science will pick up and integrate this model as it is an overall good medicine.

Second and very important !! ; Domestic animals do not belong in the human living space !!

Feel free and be welcome to my information-facebook page, health- and wisdomful thanks  

~ Luis Jane

P.S.  In my opinion, and in this time, mainly, the purpose of the presents of scabies is to teach the Earth's people about the bearing of respect for the limit of their descendants amount, namely; the overpopulation.

Next to the infectious black rat, domestic animals like cats and dogs are the number one spreaders of plague and disease, brought over to humans.

The infectious rat and her infested parasites (fleas, lice, scabies) spread over to (domestic) animals. Domestic animals carrie always parasites. infected or not. On their turn, the (domestic) animals as well as their (infected) parasites can however, jump over to human and infectiously bite.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER ! ; This is general information and is not intended as professional medical advice, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. This general information is non-profit and only based as a response to my personal experiences and personal research, in order to discus and in the look for good research results in relation to the plague, thank you.
Luis Jane

Plainevaux, Belgium

#14 Jan 10, 2013
Jwl wrote:
Oh all 5 of us have it on our head. We have tried sulfur, clove oil, tea tree, lavender, permithrin, and many other things. Please help! We don't know how to end this. The doctors and dermatologists have sent us on our way with no support or advice. Thank you .
and hopefully science will pick up and integrate this model as it is an overall good medicine.

Second and very important !! ; Domestic animals do not belong in the human living space !!

Feel free and be welcome to my information-facebook page, health- and wisdomful thanks  

~ Luis Jane

P.S.  In my opinion, and in this time, mainly, the purpose of the presents of scabies is to teach the Earth's people about the bearing of respect for the limit of their descendants amount, namely; the overpopulation.

Next to the infectious black rat, domestic animals like cats and dogs are the number one spreaders of plague and disease, brought over to humans.

The infectious rat and her infested parasites (fleas, lice, scabies) spread over to (domestic) animals. Domestic animals carrie always parasites. infected or not. On their turn, the (domestic) animals as well as their (infected) parasites can however, jump over to human and infectiously bite.

*IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER ! ; This is general information and is not intended as professional medical advice, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. This general information is non-profit and only based as a response to my personal experiences and personal research, in order to discus and in the look for good research results in relation to the plague, thank you.
Luis Jane

Plainevaux, Belgium

#15 Jan 10, 2013

~ Luis Jane

*IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER ! ; This is general information and is not intended as professional medical advice, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. This general information is non-profit and only based as a response to my personal experiences and personal research, in order to discus and in the look for good research results in relation to the plague, thank you.
Kill them

United States

#16 Jan 11, 2013
I picked up my rectified turpentine made by humco today that i ordered from walgreens. About ten dollars for two ounces. The directions, on the label, are to mix with 3 parts olive oil. So turpentine at 25%.
Unlike clove oil, this is still killing them an hour later. Yes I have been staring at my left hand, the body part I am testing, for over an hour. They are still coming out of my skin and dying. I've had norweigan scabies a long time and this is looking promising. I'm going to use it all over, with the exception of mucus membranes or near eyes -will use 10% sulfur there, in conjunction with my ivermectin,(internally)that I got from a doctor.
I also drink at least 2 tbsp of unfiltered acv a day and no sugar and no alcohol, get plenty rest, environment , borax in laundry, etc etc
Kill them

United States

#17 Jan 11, 2013
Over 90 minutes later they are coming out of my hand and dying and im having zero side effects. I am skeptical because I have tried so much but this is good.
How can this be?
Don't know.
$10 cure in a bottle?
I'll post again tomorrow
Maria

Preston, Australia

#18 Jan 12, 2013
The key to getting rid of scabies is to get treatment early. It was confirmed that I had scabies a week ago. I am a strong believer of natural remedies so I did not buy the creams prescribed to me, instead I applied tea tree oil to the affected areas 4 times a day. By the 2nd day of treatment, the scabies were almost gone :)
justwannalive

United States

#19 Jan 14, 2013
Thank you everyone for your answers. We are currently soaking 2x a day in a warm bath with 6 cups peroxide and 6-7 cups borax for 40 mn. Which seems to be working. Again, thank you!!:)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#20 Jan 14, 2013
I got this on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Ivomec-Ivermectin-Cattl...

Take it on an empty stomach, with grapefruit juice. Don't wash for 24 hours. It's the same stuff as the doctors give you, just for cows. I've taken 2 doses, but a messed up the second dose by taking a shower too early. I'm 50% better at least.

I also got this, to use topically, but it hasn't come yet:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HHOEIU/r...

I like this too http://www.repairthebare.com/

Borax baths gave me a rash, and although it took down the numbers, it didn't fully cure me. I had better luck with clove/orange oils.
Nameless

Edmond, OK

#21 Feb 23, 2013
Use Rx Ivermectin. It is used for Roundworm infection, but off label is used for scabies. I used it after getting a terrible scabies infection while in Africa.

BUT - YOU MUST fumigate you house especially bed sheets and cloting because you can take medications to get rid of them, but the will reinfect from any fabric item that is not thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Psorinum........homeopathic cure for Scabies? (Sep '11) 11 hr oh my 113
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 22 hr oh my 4,149
I have scabies and I'm freaking out Mon Itchymommyandtoddler 4
Septic scabies and scabies on obs Mon dancesilly2 2
i overcame scabies! (Jul '13) Sun Patricia 9
Scabies on eyelids,face,ears,scalp Sun Worries 40
Borax Solution - CURE (Aug '12) Sun avs356 1,419
Removing Scabies from your Environment (Jan '08) Sun ashleyshere 252
The solution for scabies is Bleach. This is the... (Mar '12) Oct 18 itchee 135

Scabies People Search