Oxycodone shortage stressing patients

Full story: WWLP Massachusetts

Patients in need of a popular painkiller are outraged that they can't get their prescriptions filled.
Comments
441 - 449 of 449 Comments Last updated Jan 21, 2014
First Prev
of 23
Next Last
chr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Does any one know the real reason why we can't get our scripts filled I've heard so much from a truck load of roxis getting jacked to the DEA has shut down several plants I had another surgery several months ago and been taking oxycodone for years now since I lost my insurance its impossible to get an extended release I've been to over a hundred pharmacys in michigan its beyond ridiculous I called the manufactures and they say that they haven't stoped making them I know my Dr recieved a letter from the DEA last month stating if he is to prescribe oxycodone it has to acompany a er pain reliever please if anyone knows what's going on please let me know
chr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

And then you have all these people running to pm drs with there fake ass problems specificly for oxycodone selling them in the parking lots laughing and smiling while I'm.walking out with my Cain and a tens unit in pain the DEA should figure out a better way to control the issues at hand then making the already suffering suffer is there anything that can be done for us people that need our medication there has to be some kind of stand we can make if anyone has any ideas please let me know and good luck to the people who actually need your medication I know its going to be rough for me after 2mrw unless I find a pharmacy
wayne

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Maureen wrote:
I just got Medicaid two months ago and my pharmacist has put all my medications thru medicaid except for my oxycodone prescription. I asked why and was told medicaid does not cover it. I found out yesterday that it is covered by Medicaid. This pharmacist has charged me 4.50 a pill--675.00 everytime he filled my script. What can I do to get my money back. This is crazy. He is making money off of me and other patients that has medicaid. This price gouging is nuts. I can hardly put food on my table and he is living like a king.
I have stage 4 lung cancer and live in fl,and medicaid DOES pay for oxycodone.I do have problems where the pharm dosent have it,and i go to like 5 or 6 before i find one to fill it,but i usually get it done.I would call medicaid and get them on this guys ass.you could sue and get ALL your money back plus fees and court costs,and he could lose his license for lying.
this is ridiculous

Middleburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

If the DEA would go after the real problem,people wouldn't be having this problem.they need to shut down all these quack doctors,and these places that give fake MRI,but instead they have to cause problems for people with legitimate injuries
going nuts

Haines City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

to judged. FU-K YOU ,YOU IDIOT!!! I'VE HAD 8 BACK OPERATIONS AND HAVE MORE METAL IN MY BACK THAN TOU HAVE ON YOUR TRICYCLE!RUN BACK UP UNDER YOUR MOMMIES DRESS AN SHUT UP! FOR THE REAL ADULT PAIN PATIENTS WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!IT'S NOT FAIR THAT AFTER HAVING MY BACK REBUILT WITH RODS,BONE CAGES,SCREWS,AND ALL THE PAPERWORK THE DEA OR ANY PHARMACY WOULD NEED.MY NEWEST CT SCAN SHOWS A BROKEN ROD @L-3. THAT MEANS LUMBAR For[judged].my last operation was at emory in Atlanta ,6 surgons and 17&1/2 hr. operation.i think I have the right to the meds i'm prescribed, I CRUSHED MY L-3 AN HAD TO HAVE A RIB REPLACE IT!MY WHOLE LUMBAR REGION IS METAL.I'M 52 AND DON'T WANT ANOTHER OPERATION.8 SHOULD BE ENOUGTH!I USE THE SAME WALGREENS EVERY MONTH,LAST MONTH THEY DIDN'T HAVE IN STOCK AND TOLD ME INSTEAD OF THE 180 I USUALLY FILL WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO FILL 120 FROM NOW ON!I'VE BEEN IN A WHEELCHAIR 30 YR. FROM HITTING A TREE A 70MPH 30 YR AGO,IN TAMPA GEN. 7 MONTHS.
real deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

wow 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
And ah yea you would know!(_)(_)hat
contact copamedicals@gmail.com he is mike he is legit and think can help
dillbert

Ronan, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

real deal wrote:
<quoted text>
contact copamedicals@gmail.com he is mike he is legit and think can help
He is a con artist and has scammed me for 650.00 I can and will prove it.
pain meds

Santiago, Dominican Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

I have pain meds. No upfront cost. Pay the delivery person at the time of delivery. contact vere.daley at hotmail dot com
Elenor Wells

Hollister, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Dont copy people posting emails. Ill tell you how i get mine shipped to me from Mexico. Anyone can do it. Copy and past this code into the browser for a safe way of getting what we need- bit.ly/1dgbExU

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knee joint replacment surgery 35 min Nogods 27
Doctor's license suspended amid prescription dr... 2 hr patient 282
Steroid Shots May Not Help Back Pain 7 hr Steven 4
I used to be in Social now I'm in northern ca Aug 25 skinnerlip 1
To Your Good Health: There are two types of tre... Aug 24 itsthegluten 1
DEA and Red Flags (May '08) Aug 23 cweella 82
Lawsuits filed over Lipitor side effects (Jun '06) Aug 21 kylie 848
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••