Health care law: Issues overview

Full story: CNN

While many changes to Americans' health care outlined in the the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act don't take effect until 2014, a Supreme Court ruling expected this month could stop those changes from coming at all.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Well, that's a GOOD THING.

At least SOMEBODY is going to read the whole thing.

<unlike Congress who voted without reading/understanding it>>>
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

May depend on how high you rank....
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Good for the insurance companies, but the problem is that they police themselves and we know well these days what that amounts too...I am sure there is good intentions but America needs to put front end operations on corruption. Bad sign when criminals already have outlined crimes against the country before bills are even passed, like already pressing counterfeits before the Treasury releases a currency. Big problem...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

At the same time with holding the bill from the public till the last minute did not do it any justice at all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Suggest funding for front end operation, wouldn't want to see black market body parts discrimination...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••