Bella

San Jacinto, CA

#127 Oct 18, 2012
Sorry...meant Rachael. HP in the brain?
House

Campos, Brazil

#128 Oct 21, 2012
Hi Everybody,

Bought Matula Herbal Formula three months ago, but only took one teabag when it arrived. At first I felt a relief, but after a while I felt a discomfort in the stomach, however any kind of tea or juice that I drink generates a discomfort in the stomach. When I felt this slight pain, I ate something and I felt better.

After this experience I decided to give cabbage a try. I tried drinking cabbage juice from the juicer. Didn't work. Tried drinking cabbage juice with water from the blender. Didn't work. Tried eating chopped up cabbage before every meal. It aleviated the symptoms for these three months, but things have started to become unbearable.

Today I had l-glutamine powder with water. It gave me a temporary relief but didn't work. Maybe the benefits take a while to be felt.

Since I am desperate, I am going to make some matula tea and try to do the whole month program. This week I will go to the doctor and see if I have H. Pylori or Candida Albicans. I will try to keep everybody updated.

House

Campos, Brazil

#129 Oct 21, 2012
I also forgot to mention that I tried coconut oil. This supplement also caused great discomfort, however any fat that I ingest causes pain.
Racheal

Denver, CO

#130 Oct 22, 2012
I tried the tea two years ago, it's been so long I don't really remember if it made a difference. Now that I've been having stomach pain Ive been thinking about trying it again. I've been on a no gluten, sugar,dairy, diet for almost two years. I never have salad dressing, mustard, ketchup, or anything like that. Only chicken, fish, rice, potatoes, spinach, oatmeal, egg whites, broccoli
and just added green onions. Boring but thats how I have to eat to survive. Let me know how you do with the tea.
Bella wrote:
Sorry...meant Rachael. HP in the brain?
october york uk

UK

#131 Oct 22, 2012
Hi,I have the same problem as everybody,I was dx with hpylori last year after my endoscopy,I was treated with antibiotic and I'm on ppi too,after the treatment symptoms gone,but last July I feel so worst than I felt before,i went to a different Dr.they look at me as if its all in my head. I felt so annoyed and worried,I just read about matulla tea I order straight away I know its so expensive but its my health is important than money, money is easily replaceble but health not,if you got worst and leave untreated you die,I've got 2 young boys to look after. I will post again when I've got the tea and if its work GOD BLESS TO EVERYBODY..
House

Campos, Brazil

#132 Oct 23, 2012
Took the tea yesterday morning. It gave me this nervous energy throughout the whole day and night, but it stopped the gnawing in my stomach. It was a very intense feeling. I don't know if my body was reacting to the tea itself or if it was what they call the "die off" period. Won't be able to take it again, though. Way too intense for me.
lila

Covent Garden, UK

#133 Oct 25, 2012
Hello October York, I am also in the UK in London, and have just had a gastroscopy which showed H Pylori and inflamed stomach and duodenum. The biopsies taken will take 3 weeks to get results so I am wondering whether to try this Matula tea. Please, do keep us informed of how you get on, because I don't want my doctor getting annoyed with me for trying alternative remedies which may not work, but I hate being on antibiotics. Which ones were you given, and were the side effects bad. Good luck, hope your boys are helping you get through.
october york uk

UK

#134 Oct 30, 2012
Hi lila I'm still waiting for my tea to be deliver,yes I was on antibiotic amoxil&metronidazole for a week,it helps but this time symptoms came back,I'm waiting for my test for hpylori if comes back positive then the Dr will put me back on antibiotic which I don't like it really if possible so I Will try matula when it arrives. Thanks my boys are ok
Ozmonto

New Zealand

#135 Oct 31, 2012
Vivien, did you read my post I wrote a few weeks ago? I might have to keep reporting this so others realise the risks! Fecal (poo sample) tests can give false negative readings! This happened to me. The only way to know if you have eradicated the h-pylori bug for sure is to have a negative result from a skin biopsy of the effected site!!!! PLEASE BEAR THIS IN MIND!!!!!

Vivien wrote:
All you people out there trying loads of different things to cure your H Pylori are wasting time & money & suffering for no reason.....JUST BITE THE BULLET AND PAY THE PRICE FOR MATULA TEA AS IT ALWAYS WORKS AND IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY THEY'LL GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK ANYWAY.
There is actually nothing left to discuss about H Pylori if you will only take the tea !!!
neighborette

Kenosha, WI

#136 Nov 4, 2012
It seems the tea works well for all the people commenting from the UK maybe your strain is curable with the tea. Which makes me wonder.

I started my kid on pine nuts, not the oil, just chew the nuts really good to get the oil out, and you can buy big bag at sams club for around 10 bucks. Also feeding her activa yogurt, lots of garlic, ginger, green peppers, tumeric, brocolli, lots of different types of nuts especially peanuts, real maple syrup, honey, lots of dried cranberries, and cranberry juice, grape juice, green tea, black tea, and also trying to reduce her gluten and sugar intake. I cook mostly Asian types of food because of all the good vegetables, but also lots of potatoes too. It has been over a month since her last attack, where she vomited blood from an ulcer, and she says she is feeling so much better now.

It seems to me after lots of research that most of the best things for killing this bacteria come from some types of tree saps and tree nuts which are also seeds, so I am thinking a diet full of these edible types of foods will probably result in better health.

So I will check back again and let you know how this all goes.
Yolee

Denver, CO

#137 Nov 8, 2012
october york uk wrote:
Hi lila I'm still waiting for my tea to be deliver,yes I was on antibiotic amoxil&metronidazole for a week,it helps but this time symptoms came back,I'm waiting for my test for hpylori if comes back positive then the Dr will put me back on antibiotic which I don't like it really if possible so I Will try matula when it arrives. Thanks my boys are ok
How are you doing with the tea?
Yolee

Denver, CO

#138 Nov 8, 2012
House wrote:
Hi Everybody,
Bought Matula Herbal Formula three months ago, but only took one teabag when it arrived. At first I felt a relief, but after a while I felt a discomfort in the stomach, however any kind of tea or juice that I drink generates a discomfort in the stomach. When I felt this slight pain, I ate something and I felt better.
After this experience I decided to give cabbage a try. I tried drinking cabbage juice from the juicer. Didn't work. Tried drinking cabbage juice with water from the blender. Didn't work. Tried eating chopped up cabbage before every meal. It aleviated the symptoms for these three months, but things have started to become unbearable.
Today I had l-glutamine powder with water. It gave me a temporary relief but didn't work. Maybe the benefits take a while to be felt.
Since I am desperate, I am going to make some matula tea and try to do the whole month program. This week I will go to the doctor and see if I have H. Pylori or Candida Albicans. I will try to keep everybody updated.
How are you doing now? Did you try the tea again?
Yolee

Denver, CO

#139 Nov 8, 2012
Kez wrote:
Matula Tea works...it is NO scam !
It is expensive but there's a money back guarantee so you can't lose & the company went out of their way to be helpful.
I used all my tea bags twice to be sure, so in all I took it for 2 months at no extra cost.
I wouldn't poison myself with all thosye antibiotics tht have low success rates.
And yes pay attention to foods to avoid e.g. milk, gluten & soya......& take a very strong probiotic, one with billions not millions.
All this WORKS....I am the proof.
Recovered from the hell of H. Pylori !
TRY.....
Do you still have to avoid gluten, soy, milk or can you have it all now that the hpylori is gone?
mia

Nottingham, UK

#140 Nov 11, 2012
hey i just heard about the Matula tea and i was wondering.Can anyone use it or is there a specific age to take the tea
Rafa

Monterrey, Mexico

#141 Nov 14, 2012
I took the Matula tea treatment with no results. I drank it 30 days religiously as per directions, wait two weeks and make my laboratory test with results “strongly positive”. I think Matula is a fraud!
Ann

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

#142 Nov 28, 2012
Christine Austin Texas wrote:
i just got my tea today and drank my first cup tonight i trust God before i got my tea therefore the word of God says by Jesus Stripes im HEALED AND TRUELY I DO TRUST THE WORD OF THE LORD. To everyone out there that sick and tired of being sick and tired try God He knows all about it and HE WONT FAIL YOU HE IS THE ULTIMATE HEALER I THANK GOD THAT HE USED THE HANDS OF THE MUTULA TEA FORMULA NETWORK AND GLORY THE REPORT OF THE LORD HAS BEEN AWESOME NO MORE ANTIBIOTICS THEY ARE SILENT KILLERS YOU THINK DIABETES AND HEART DECEASE WILL DO THE JOB KEEP TAKING THOSE DEBILITATING ANTIBIOTICS AND YOU WILL HATE IT GOD BLESS TRUST GOD IT WORKS.
Hi Christine,

Amen to that. Did you finish taking the tea?? How do you feel now?
kanda

UK

#143 Dec 7, 2012
Mary wrote:
How lucky you all are to be able to access Matula tea. I live in Australia where it is illegal to get in the country!!
Can't seem to find the mastic gum either.
I am finding that Aloe vera juice with probiotics does help but not enough to get rid of it. also sugar seems to be a big cause of pain for me, especially after i have eaten a meal.
Still, i am not tempted to try the antibiotics, i will keep searching. Has anyone heard of David Hompes, he has written a E-book....has anyone read it?
I am tempted to buy it but he is so pushy, sending me emails everyday, it is such a turn off!!!!
thanks Mary
I get his constant emails too but to be fair he does allow you to download the first 33 pages of his book. Do this and it may help you decide after you've read it. I've downloaded it but not got around to reading it yet. I will decide if I want the book after I've read it! ;-) great idea at start of thread for reusing tea bags which I'm doing as from now! On first week of tea. Definitely having easier more regular bowel movements. Pain has lessened but this also coincides with steroid trigger point injections I got so determining what's helping will take time! Good health to all. P.S. Still very bloated but hoping that will reduce by time I've finished a now two month trial of tea. Take care, kandakriss UK
franni-starr

United States

#144 Dec 9, 2012
Pamela wrote:
I was not diagnois with HPV but figured it out after alot of reserarch. I stayed in the hospital for 3 weeks, but the doctors don't know what's wrong with me. My symptoms are- vomitting with blood, stool clay color or with blood clots, terrible pain in stomache. The doctor put me on Lialda and prevpac- both of which has terrible side effects, plus my insurance company will not pay for either of them. Lialda is $649.00 and Prevpac is $429.00. can not afford them plus they are making me sickier.I stop taking them both-- I am drinking cabbage juice everyday, loosing a lot of weight, my stool is still bloody and the pain in my gut is terrible. the doctor said i had a bacterial infection that is hard to get rid of. HELP HELP HELP
. Hi pam u may have lack of bile or blockage in the bile ducts, termed called "achlolic". Tell ur dr to test u for it. Bloody stools indicate a stomach ulcer or an ulcer in the intestines, get checked for that. Hope I was helpful to u.
tracy

Leeds, UK

#145 Dec 19, 2012
all i can say is wow. after being sick and unwell for nearly a year, and 2 negative stool results i demanded a camera, that proved positive for gastritis and h pylori. didnt even try antibiotics, why would i when they are only 70-80 percent effective. i got the tea bags, within 3 days i noticed a difference. its now 3 months and i have not had a problem. didnt go back for a stool sample cos the previous 2 came back negative. i dont need a test i was vomiting for a year now i havnt been sick for 3 months. i have met people who have had the antibiotics and it made them ill or didnt get rid of it.ANTI-BIOTIC means AGAINST-LIFE. that means all life THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY so while your killing the bad your also killing the good. with this tea your not killing anything but bad with no side effects. just like to say. THANKYOU MATULA
carlos

Libertyville, IL

#146 Jan 10, 2013
somebody help me, the pain is agonizing, abdominal stomach rib discomfort, i am diagnosed with h pylori, i bought a product called bye lori plus, and ive been on manuka honey, mastic gum, probiotics and doing a diet of veggies and fruits, ive lost over 30 pounds.
the antibiotics did not work, i took them for 2 weeks and here i am in the same spot maybe worse, i cant take it anymore someone coach me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helicobacter Pylori Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
H Pylori = Bad Breath? (Aug '08) 16 hr Seeking Peace 288
After h pylori eradication (Jul '11) Dec 15 Melissa 6,703
Mastic gum side effects (Apr '07) Dec 8 Figgs 2,452
How I got rid of my H Pylori (Sep '09) Dec 7 Fudgesmummy 33
H Pylori and Weight loss (May '13) Dec 7 Fudgesmummy 28
Is chest pain a symptom of H. Pylori? (Sep '11) Dec 6 Steve 27
Where you contract the h pylori and how to avoi... (May '08) Nov 27 skostova 135
More from around the web