ashley17

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

hi Kate, Before anyone can help you I think it might help to know a little more. Do you wet every night, how long has this been going on, Do you wear protection and most important have you considered seeing your doctor since it has just started up? I can certainly appreciate your concern. I know how frustrating it can be. It is late and I have been in bed for about three hours and just got up about 20 minutes ago discovered that I was wet. Leakage is a real problem for me if I don't change. It is rough to lose sleep but I have a problem getting back to sleep right away so I come here for about 20 minutes or so and check into the board. I am going back to bed now but hope you feel free to talk again and if I can make any helpful suggestions I will gladly do so.
Kate

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

I wet every night and its been goin on for 3 weeks. I don't wear protection shud I? Do u wear protection?
charlotte

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

hi kate im charlotte and i think u shud definatly wear drynites or nappies cos its not nice lying in a wet bed everynite.
Kate

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Do u wet the bed charlotte?
Anna

Stockholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Kate wrote:
I've started wetting the bed. I'm scared. I dunno what to do bout it
when i started to wet the bed I of course tried to hide it but she found out and i went to the doctor to get checked. Turned out my Brain could Not Connect to My bladder but it is unlikely for you to have that. I wear diapers. Before i found out about what was wrong i got punished. If i wet the bed once i had to wear diapers to bed Every night for the next 7 days and if i wet after that i had to wear it in school too
Richard B

Lincoln, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Anna wrote:
<quoted text> when i started to wet the bed I of course tried to hide it but she found out and i went to the doctor to get checked. Turned out my Brain could Not Connect to My bladder but it is unlikely for you to have that. I wear diapers. Before i found out about what was wrong i got punished. If i wet the bed once i had to wear diapers to bed Every night for the next 7 days and if i wet after that i had to wear it in school too
Hi Anna, what medical condition made your brain stop connecting to your bladder so that you started wetting?
Richard.
ashley17

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

It is far better that you wear protection. You will have a better nights rest and you will wake up much more comfortable and not be bothered with the extra laundry. There is nothing wrong with wearing protection when you need it. Find a good protective product that you feel comfortable in and that gives you the protection you need. You want something that will protect thru the night with no leakage. Good luck and pleasant dreams as my mom always says. Or, as I always say---later gator.
charlotte

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

yes i wet the bed nearly everynite and wear nappies at nite.
Kate

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Awwh. Which nappies do u use?
charlotte

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

ive used pampers 6 or tena
Kate

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Ok. Have u ever used drynites?
charlotte

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

yes i used drynites but for sum reason they started to leak . So i use tape on nappys mainly pampers 6 i can fit comfortobly in extra large baby nappies. Embarasing but not as bad as a wet bed everynite.

“Essex and proud”

Since: Jan 12

Chelmsford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Hi Kate I use drynites they r good protection. I'm incontinent and wet both day and night and they don't often leak.
Emily
X
Kate

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Okk. How do I use a drynite x

“Essex and proud”

Chelmsford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Just get some and pull them on
Kate

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Ok. How do I change and dispose a drynite?

“Essex and proud”

Chelmsford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

You need to Take them off and bag them up and bin them when used. They r pull up style so easy to change. How old r u btw. I'm 16
Emily
X
Kate

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

I'm 16. Do u have accidents a lot? Do u wet in ur nappy every night? X
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

I am 22 and I were pull ups

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of493
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Bedwetting Forum right now

Search the Bedwetting Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Parent's guide to sleep disorders (Oct '07) 1 hr DrMSohl 5
ABs/Nappies and Plastic Pants wearing guys in G... 4 hr Andrew 8443 65
girls wearing diapers to go shopping (Jul '10) 7 hr WetNappyBoy 138
has anyone ever noticed you wearing a nappy in ... (Sep '12) 7 hr WetNappyBoy 26
hi im charlotte (Jan '12) 9 hr Sport mad 2,986
Genuine bedwetters what do you wear at night? Wed tina12y 41
brother wears night nappys Wed nappyguyuk 251
•••
•••
•••
•••