Smokers may have more sleep problems: Study

Sep 13, 2012 Full story: Latin America News 33

Smokers may get fewer hours of sleep and have less restful slumber than non-smokers, according to a German study that looked at more than two thousand people.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Urine Stained Clothes

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Sep 14, 2012
The work is stink not sleep.
HowzBoutDat

Walkersville, MD

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Urine Stained Clothes wrote:
The work is stink not sleep.
Not to mention your bedding eh! Back to the subject... No smoker (or anyone else) will be losing any sleep over a Whining Pig bedwetter such as yourself.
HowzBoutDUH

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Sep 14, 2012
HowzBoutDat wrote:
<quoted text>Not to mention your bedding eh! Back to the subject... No smoker (or anyone else) will be losing any sleep over a Whining Pig bedwetter such as yourself.
Speaking of urine soaked clothes, just get out of jail again? Must be missing your boyfriend Bubba by now.
Pee You

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Sep 16, 2012
Could be they can't sleep with that hole in their throat or it stinks so much in the house.
HowzBoutDat

New Market, MD

#5 Sep 16, 2012
HowzBoutDUH wrote:
<quoted text> Speaking of urine soaked clothes, I like to wear them.
Typical whining pig you are.
Walkerville MD Armpit

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Sep 18, 2012
Whats that stink? Oh yea Walkerville armpit and cig smoke..agh!
HowzBoutDat

Frederick, MD

#7 Sep 18, 2012
Anyone else notice that although the Whining Pig from Winnipeg tries to give satisfactory lip service to his superiors, his drool cup consistently gets in the way?
Need A Light

London, Canada

#9 Sep 19, 2012
HowzBoutDat wrote:
Anyone else notice that although the Whining Pig from Winnipeg tries to give satisfactory lip service to his superiors, his drool cup consistently gets in the way?
He is just jealous not being one of the 47% of people Mitt R is talking about you know .....on gov handouts like his anti smoker bosses are who put people there.
Smokers Death Face

Winnipeg, Canada

#10 Sep 19, 2012
Need A Light wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just jealous not being one of the 47% of people Mitt R is talking about you know .....on gov handouts like his anti smoker bosses are who put people there.
Translation: DUH!
Need A Light

London, Canada

#11 Sep 19, 2012
Smokers Death Face wrote:
<quoted text> Translation: DUH!
Who let you out of your cage Duh ?? was Non Smoker Puke Face again ?
NEED A BRAIN

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Sep 19, 2012
Need A Light wrote:
<quoted text>
Who let you out of your cage Duh ?? was Non Smoker Puke Face again ?
Don't talk too well do you? Probably those 4,000-5,000 chemicals in cigarettes have fk-u-up.
Need A Light

London, Canada

#13 Sep 19, 2012
HowzBoutDat wrote:
Anyone else notice that although the Whining Pig from Winnipeg tries to give satisfactory lip service to his superiors, his drool cup consistently gets in the way?
yah he is about 3 drops short of a dose.....
NEED A BRAIN

Winnipeg, Canada

#14 Sep 19, 2012
Need A Light wrote:
<quoted text>
yah he is about 3 drops short of a dose.....
And you know all about getting a dose.
Need A Light

London, Canada

#15 Sep 19, 2012
NEED A BRAIN wrote:
<quoted text> Don't talk too well do you? Probably those 4,000-5,000 chemicals in cigarettes have fk-u-up.
Are you a scientist searching for the missing numbers between 4000 & 5000
you could be no one other that the son of Pig Lips in Winnepeg
Need A Light

London, Canada

#16 Sep 19, 2012
I should have used the words "no one other than the son of Pig Lips " but i knew a smartie like you using such big numbers like a scientist does could not be fooled.
By the way hows that old sow your mother she still pamper you ?
Need A Mint

Winnipeg, Canada

#17 Sep 20, 2012
Need A Light wrote:
I should have used the words "no one other than the son of Pig Lips " but i knew a smartie like you using such big numbers like a scientist does could not be fooled.
By the way hows that old sow your mother she still pamper you ?
What the matter, am I making you think too much? Is that one brain cell working too hard?
Need A Light

London, Canada

#18 Sep 21, 2012
Need A Mint wrote:
<quoted text> What the matter, am I making you think too much? Is that one brain cell working too hard?
Thank you ... that's all I need to figure you out probably 1/4 is all that's really necessary for anyone. Do you have a mint before or after your Moms sow milk before the whining starts. There must be a lot of households just like yours in Whineapig is that ever sad.
Smokers need a mint

Winnipeg, Canada

#19 Sep 21, 2012
Need A Light wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you ... that's all I need to figure you out probably 1/4 is all that's really necessary for anyone. Do you have a mint before or after your Moms sow milk before the whining starts. There must be a lot of households just like yours in Whineapig is that ever sad.
Lame.
Lame Whinapig

London, Canada

#20 Sep 22, 2012
Duh explain dumb name changes in Whineapeg are they all lame ???
Need A Light

London, Canada

#21 Sep 22, 2012
People don't talk about it so much it's incurable.
Starts in the mouth and spreads to the brain. J& J has figures on it and a head patch with a few pig brain cells results have been to show better out of Whineapig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Us Aids fight shifts to African-American gay men (Mar '14) 51 min mukesh 108
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 1 hr spud 46
Girl with Asperger Syndrome Performing Michael ... 2 hr Pop Tart- 53
Becoming a Dentist (Jan '13) 3 hr ClintonStewart 29
Gay-rights group backs use of HIV-prevention pill 4 hr cpeter1313 28
New book addresses legal issues for personal in... 5 hr Gerald Vonberger 1
Low Cost Dental Implants In Costa Rica Cut Into... (Dec '12) 6 hr Seth Ashford 21
What does a low blood platelet count mean? (Jun '07) Oct 19 thpavicr 851
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Oct 19 first time 5,966

Health People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE