Poll: 53 percent say fire Limbaugh

Mar 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Politico

A majority of Americans - 53 percent - say conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh should be fired for calling a Georgetown Law School a "slut," according to a wide-ranging new survey on contraception.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of1,559
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
What do they know? Rush Limbaugh is Satan and he can't be fired. He IS fire.
Obama’s non vetted Czars are a shadow government costing us Millions and with no over site by the senate as required by our constitution….Marxism at its worst. It is no wonder with this group of communist, activist and anti business and anti gun ownership that we are where we are today.

Cameron Davis -Great Lakes Czar

Chicago radical anti-business environmentalist. Blames George Bush for "Poisoning the water that minorities have to drink." No experience or training in water management whatsoever. Former ACORN Board member (what does that tell us?)

Daniel Fried -Guantanamo Closure Czar
Human Rights activist for Foreign Terrorists. Believes America has caused the Global War on Terrorism. Believes terrorists have rights above and beyond Americans.

Todd Stern -International Climate Czar
Anti-business former White House Chief of Staff. Strong supporter of the Kyoto Accord; pushing hard for Cap and Trade. Blames USbusiness for Global warming. Anti- US business prosperity.

Dennis Blair -Â Intelligence Czar
Retired US Navy. Stopped US guided missile program he described as "provocative". Chair of ultra-Liberal "Council on Foreign Relations" which blames American organizations for regional wars.

George Mitchell -Mideast Peace Czar
Fmr. Sen from Maine Left wing radical. Has said Israel should be split up into "2 or 3 " smaller more manageable plots".(God forbid) A true Anti-nuclear anti-gun & pro homosexual "special rights" advocate

Cass Sunstein -Regulatory Czar
Liberal activist judge who believes free speech needs to be limited for the "common good"; essentially against the 1st Amendment. Has ruled against personal freedoms many times on private gun ownership and right to free speech cases.This guy has to be run out of Washington !!! Probably the worst of the worst

John Holdren -Science Czar
Fierce ideological environmentalist, Sierra Club anti-business activist. Claims US  business has caused world poverty. No Science training.

Herb Allison -TARP Czar
Fannie Mae CEO responsible for the US recession by using real estate mortgages to back up the US stock market. Caused millions of people to lose their life savings.

John Brennan -Terrorism Czar
Anti CIA activist. No training in diplomatic or gov. affairs. Believes Open Borders to Mexico and a dialog with terrorists and has suggested Obama disband US military

Aneesh Chopra -Technology Czar
No Technology training. Worked for the Advisory Board Company, a health care think tank for hospitals. Anti-doctor activist.\Supports Obama Healthcare Rationing (i.e. Death Panels) and salaried doctors working exclusively for the Government Healthcare plan.

Adolfo Carrion Jr.-Urban Affairs Czar
Puerto Rico-born Anti-American activist and leftist group member in Latin America . Millionaire "slum lord" of Bronx , NY . Owns many lavish homes and condos which he got from "sweetheart" deals with labor unions. Wants higher taxes on middle class to pay for minority housing and healthcare.

Ashton Carter -Weapons Czar
Leftist. Wants all private weapons in US destroyed. Supports UN ban on firearms ownership in America . No Other "policy".

Gary Samore -WMD Policy Czar
Former USÂ Communist. Wants US to destroy all WMD unilaterally as a show of good faith. Has no other "policy"

These are the people who are helping President Obama run our country.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

No Body Asked Me??? Any One Here Asked???Who did they ask???Those on MSNBC,? NY TIMES?and the average LOON?....This Is All BULLSHIT...its LOONS SEETHING in ANGER...For The TRUTH,As Most AMERICA see it BURNS THEIR ASS....This ISSUE with that NYMPHOMANIA has BACKFIRED ON OBAMA!.....No Body Wants To Pay For Sluts Getting Laid three time a day.....What her so called costs reflected.

This as she is in a TOP school,A CHRISTEN SCHOOL..and when Graduated she will be in the ONE PERCENT...And We have to pay for her Recreational SEX????>>AMERICANS SAY BULL SHIT!

BUDDY CAN YA SPARE A CONDOM??

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

bigguyross wrote:
i agree with the53% fire him indeed
Where was your outrage when conservative women were called names??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, I knew that we had the numbers to get advertisers to pull their ads, but I didn’t realize at the outset how strong public opinion would be against Limbaugh and his disgusting attack on that Ms. Fluke.
Rush Limbaugh’s radio career is in serious trouble as revenues dissipate and become a fraction of what he charged just weeks ago, and when you add to that the fact that the majority of Americans want his fat ass fired just puts that much more pressure on radio stations across the country.
`your crap pile is higher today..........haven't had breakfast yet huh..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

bigguyross wrote:
i agree with the53% fire him indeed
sure, right after Bill Maher, Harry Reid, and others that have said worse..........maggot munchers are all alike. They are like a computer virus........garbage in, garbage out.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Space Cowboy wrote:
If Rush was a Progressive saying this about a Conservative......
He would be applauded
It is pathetically amusing to see you tea-bagging right-wingers playing the victim and whining about Limbaugh’s treatment when he has treated so many so badly over the years… but when a progressive viciously attacks an innocent law student for her respectful and thoughtful testimony to Congress, then you might have an argument…

But when these disgusting right-wing women like Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter or Michelle Malkin spew vitriol and hate – like saying that President Obama pals around with terrorist – then all bets are off and they get what they deserve in the public sphere. So please don’t compare the hate and nastiness from women on the right to this innocent young lady who has never made a negative comment about anyone.
Odumbas s Policies

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Should all of those on here calling Rush fatass,druggie etc. be penalized or are they just calling it what it is like he did to her?
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

The rest say harpoon him, strip off the blubber, and boil it down for lamp-oil.

LOL!
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Odumbas s Policies wrote:
Should all of those on here calling Rush fatass,druggie etc. be penalized or are they just calling it what it is like he did to her?
He IS fat, he DOES have a big ass, and he IS a (supposedly reformed) druggie. Since when would telling the truth be an offense?

It's certainly one of the few that Rush is rarely guilty of...:)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Caribou Barbie wrote:
I had a Republican boss years ago who threatened to fire me, and I told him slaves have to be sold.
Then I seduced him and got him fired- then I extorted a better job from his replacement designed to get me out of the office- everyone ends up happy in the end....especially a Rethuglican when they reach for their ankles.
That was for you, Rush....
WHy hey baby I havent seen you in a while <wink wink>. Ill meet you later at the pervert chatroom again
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Rush has sponcers that quit in haste that now wants to come back, and he is saying, Mo Way. He can get new sponcers. They cannot fine people with his following to buy onto.
Odumbas s Policies

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

All of this B/S will make his rankings soar in the end I'll betcha.
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

The question is why would anyone listen to him.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Correction No way, not mo way
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Les Spambot wrote:
<quoted text>sure, right after Bill Maher, Harry Reid, and others that have said worse..........maggot munchers are all alike. They are like a computer virus........garbage in, garbage out.
Spambot still playing the Right-wing Idiot Card - try to shift the blame onto "liberals" and excuse Fatbaugh with the "two wrongs make a right" argument.

The kind of "argument" you'd expect from retarded schoolkids.

What happened to that Rightie bullshit about "taking responsibility for your actions," Spambot? Huh? That only apply to the left, like so many other things you don't want to deal with?

LOL
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Les Spambot wrote:
My crap pile isn't as high today..........haven't had breakfast yet..........
You could stand to go without a few breakfasts. I know you idolize Fat Limbaugh, but that's no reason to bloat yourself up to try to look like him...:)
liza

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

More than 67% want Obama fired.
If you can fire a radio host, surely its
more important to fire the man who is
killing a country....He cause our troopes to
get rid of other countries leaders, surely
we can do the same for him. By next election!!!

We have to do something before he has accomplished
all his plans for us.

Know what is going to affect you FIRST...

He succeeded in throwing your attention with
birth-control and othe stupid ideas, better wake
up soon, because we are doomed while your sleeping
or brain dead . You fell right into
the pits when you trashed everybody but the
No.1 that caused all the problems.....
Do you picture yourselves going thru the trash
cans for food in the next year? Picture it IT
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Cathouse74 wrote:
Rush has sponcers [sic] that quit in haste that now wants [sic] to come back, and he is saying, Mo [sic] Way. He can get new sponcers [sic]. They cannot fine [sic] people with his following to buy onto [sic].
Put down the valium and vodka, Cat, you're losing it. Don't want the old man to come home and find you passed out on the floor again, do ya? LOL
Odumbas s Policies

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
He IS fat, he DOES have a big ass, and he IS a (supposedly reformed) druggie. Since when would telling the truth be an offense?
It's certainly one of the few that Rush is rarely guilty of...:)
And she is a slut and prostituted around by Anita Dunn and Nancy PeLousy.Also she is a crazy activist.So he simply stated the truth and you made my point.Thank You

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

He won’t be fired and not much will happen he made a statement of onion and some facts. He will lose some advertisers and maybe a few radio stations will drop him when their contracts are up. In time he will get new advertisers and new radio stations. It may take time but his is the American way, the consumer decides. Also you should know this even thou some of the advertisers dropped him I would venture to say they had to pay him anyway you know contracts.

And under this premises then all of Congress and the President should be fired. Now that might not be such a bad idea

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of1,559
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

164 Users are viewing the Health Forum right now

Search the Health Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Despite crush of children, illegal immigration low 12 min Memo From Turner 1
Ob-gyn charged with sex abuse (Jan '07) 1 hr Abb 32
7 things to know about epilepsy 1 hr Trash Science 1
New Orleans Putting Smoked Butts in a Better Place 1 hr Trash Science 1
Smoking while pregnant linked to ADHD in children 1 hr Trash Science 2
Schizophrenia has clear genetic ties, new study... 1 hr Trash Science 1
The surprising reason dogs get itchy! 1 hr Glachealth 1
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 4 hr That right there is 5,865
•••
•••