Marie

San Gabriel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

I bought a 30 ml bottle that included syringes, band-aids, alcohol prep pads, etc. for $199. This is the link to the website: http://usvitamininjections.com/original . Good luck!

Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Culd u plz tell me wer i ll get ths injections and how to apply it and is ther is any sideeffect
Marie

San Gabriel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

I bought a 30 ml bottle that included syringes, band-aids, alcohol prep pads, etc. for $199. This is the link to the website: http://usvitamininjections.com/original . Good luck!
iNSPIRED wrote:
After reading dialogs and success in Lipotropic injections with b12 and appetite suppressant. Would you be so kind to provide locations in south Florida area that is affordable where I can start this program. After a unsuccessful relationship I gained over 30 pounds and now considered obese. I would like to lose this weight. I have been working out, however I need some additional help.
Thank you
Marie

San Gabriel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Trixy 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
do you sell Ultram? Do you have a website?
Sydney

Marcus Hook, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

MsKris2u wrote:
I just started getting the lipo shot last week after seeing a special on Groupon for it. I definitely feel like I have more energy. I go to the Wellness Centers of America in Chesapeake, Va. Never seen so many medium-sized young ladies in a weight-loss clinic! Trying to walk daily and follow this 11-day diet. So far, I feel pretty good and the diet is easy to follow.
I've been thinking about going to the clinic myself. Does it seem to work?
Catieleesmom

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure it is ok but the best is dr. Varallo's injection. One of a kind. His own formula and adds more to the injection. That is why you can barely get in GYN office and his office ships everything in a kit all over the country. I havenlost 75 lbs in 11 months and it cost $12 per injection. He ships all over the country. Dr Varallo personally works with you and his staff is great. Go to his web site josephvarallomd.com ask for Lynne, she is great! Dr's buy from him all over the country. It it his exclusive formula no one else can use it unless purchased thru his office. Josephvarallomd.com It world and is affordable. I saved a lot of money on office visits buying the vial. Hope this helps.
meintx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Harmony Wellness Clinic
Cullen/Beltway 8

Lipo b12
weightloss
ourharmonywellness.com
amy

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Culd u plz tell me wer i ll get ths injections and how to apply it and is ther is any side effect and how much should be the quantity.
me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Can you melt down a b-12 vitamin and inject it with a syringe? Would it work?
Attiesha

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Hi, can someone give me the name of doctor here in Charlotte, NC that gives the B12 shots???
Attiesha

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Hi, can someone give me the name of doctor here in Charlotte, NC that gives the B12 shots??? Thank u
Angela

Kernersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Attiesha,I think there is a Doc in Huntersville NC Dr. Girrard. Not sure of the spelling. GOod Luck!
justme

Leavenworth, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Janet

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Dont listen to them!
thatgirl

Kerrville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Emily wrote:
Does anyone know where to get the liposhot n b-12 in the fort worth area? I have been going to internet med clinic in san antonio but want to find something closer to home? plz help!
Try Dr. ROGERS.... ONE week in and I am down 10lbs.
jean

Alpine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Danielle Davison wrote:
I live in San Diego, Ca and I would like to know where to go to get the b12 injections.
if you found a DR let me known I am also in SAN DIEGO thanks
jean

Alpine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

I am in SAN Diego if any one knows a Dr I would appreciate the information
MalbarCACA Fitness Expert

Carrum Downs, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

thatgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Dr. ROGERS.... ONE week in and I am down 10lbs.
Lol yeh, because getting B12 injections will make you lose weight.

Oh brother.
Shirlnda

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

When I lived in San Diego I would go to the Henry's. There was a women doctor that traveled to all of the stores giving B12 shots. Very nice doctor but I can not remember her name. It was something Kelly.
Shirlnda

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Dr Kelly Austin @ Henry Stores
Cara

Apo, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Desperatly Seeking Skinny wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this post is four years old but its worth a shot. Where did you go to get your shots? The closest place Ive found is in Seoul
Hi Desperately Seeking Skinny
Could you tell me where in Seoul? I've been trying to figure it out but can not. The closest place I know is in Dongducheon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizza chain sued over healthcare for gay couples 25 min nhjeff 3
White, straight women leading surge in infertil... 27 min rhb 20
Hey, where is everybody? The "CDC whistleblower... 33 min DD Neuropsychologist 10
alisa body to body allround massage abu dhabi 0... 1 hr alisaalis 1
Several dandruff remedies can relieve itchy, sc... (Apr '09) 1 hr Scammers are ridi... 14
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 3 hr sidd 5,929
0529624688 massage in Ajiman sharjah (Jan '14) 3 hr Memo007 59
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Health People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••