Smoking ban to go before Ohio Supreme Court

Apr 8, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Business First of Columbus

The Ohio Supreme Court on Wednesday agreed to hear a Columbus-based case that challenges the constitutionality of the state's indoor smoking ban, the Dayton Daily News reports .

Comments (Page 1,053)

Showing posts 21,041 - 21,060 of21,325
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
azmac

Kykotsmovi Village, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Commonsenseman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Paul will not be elected president:
Romney to clinch GOP nomination today
Texas primary to be final step to secure candidacy
By Philip Rucker
THE WASHINGTON POST Tuesday May 29, 2012 6:35 AM
For so long, he was the putative front-runner, the nominal front-runner, the weak front-runner. Then he became the presumptive nominee. And by tonight, he’ll be able to ditch the modifiers once and for all.
With today’s Texas primary, he is poised to secure the 1,144 delegates required to clinch the Republican presidential nomination.
We will see. But even if Rommey does get the delegates Ron paul will still be in the race. Been much cheating going on in all states to get Rommey elected. The votes for the presidential election will be counted in Spain. The election is rigged. The elite do not want someone who follows the constitution in office to mess up a 100 years of working to destroy this country. Ron Paul if elected expects to be killed or the attempt made as were all others who went against the central bank. If Rommey or Obama is our next president then kiss this country goodbye. Then again this country could fall before the election. We are very close right now.
bar60

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

where's the love !!!!!!!!!!

“Pay Attention”

Since: Dec 06

Cincinnati

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
We will see. But even if Rommey does get the delegates Ron paul will still be in the race. Been much cheating going on in all states to get Rommey elected. The votes for the presidential election will be counted in Spain. The election is rigged. The elite do not want someone who follows the constitution in office to mess up a 100 years of working to destroy this country. Ron Paul if elected expects to be killed or the attempt made as were all others who went against the central bank. If Rommey or Obama is our next president then kiss this country goodbye. Then again this country could fall before the election. We are very close right now.
Oh geeze azmac, give it up. Seriously, one pays attention to these wild conspiracy theories. I checked out 'Prison Planet' years ago and found it over the edge.
Granted one should always closely monitor and 'question' what their government is doing, but you guys take it to the extreme.....

“Pay Attention”

Since: Dec 06

Cincinnati

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Should be 'no one pays attention'.....
azmac

Kykotsmovi Village, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Cincy Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geeze azmac, give it up. Seriously, one pays attention to these wild conspiracy theories. I checked out 'Prison Planet' years ago and found it over the edge.
Granted one should always closely monitor and 'question' what their government is doing, but you guys take it to the extreme.....
Well all the years I have listen to Alex Jones he has yet to be wrong. If you look close he has documents or videos to back up what he says.
azmac

Kykotsmovi Village, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Cincy Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me add he is now one of the most popular talk show hosts around. I also have several other sites that have proved their self over the years. I look at some of the articles he posts and say no way. then later I find it is all true. He told about the bank bailout long before it happen. No one believed him. The bailout happen just like he said. he has told about what is going on in Europe before it happen. Most of what is going on are planned events. They happen because no one listens or at least not enough listen.
imagine2011

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me add he is now one of the most popular talk show hosts around. I also have several other sites that have proved their self over the years. I look at some of the articles he posts and say no way. then later I find it is all true. He told about the bank bailout long before it happen. No one believed him. The bailout happen just like he said. he has told about what is going on in Europe before it happen. Most of what is going on are planned events. They happen because no one listens or at least not enough listen.
Agreed. These events happen because too many people think they are just conspiracy theories,(as the previous poster) and don't pay any attention to what the elite are doing to the little people, the elite that actually care little about us except that we make them rich and powerful. They put big money behind the best "front man" speaker and puppet man to do their biddings for our president. Ron Paul's time was 30 years ago, although we truly need him worse today than ever before. I He will never be elected today because he is to honest, the world is too corrupt and he would take to much money out of the corrupt politicians pockets.
Commonsenseman

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
We will see. The votes for the presidential election will be counted in Spain.
Another rumor....
http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/scytl.a...
azmac

Kykotsmovi Village, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Commonsenseman wrote:
<quoted text>
Another rumor....
http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/scytl.a...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/spanish-comp...
Spain does have their hand in counting our votes. There is always changes and they are never on the people's side. The elite want this election to go to either Obama or Rommey. There is already much cheating going on to keep Ron Paul out of it. The news media ignores RP. The news media is not reporting the cheating. When it comes time all votes may be counted by this Spanish company. The Bilderberg are about to decide who they want as our next president, Obama or Rommey. They have the money and power to get what they want.
Need A Light

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Azmac any idea's on who the big loan sharks will be at the Bilder ?
Jerry

Avon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

More proof that ASSmac is a lying, drug addicted alcoholic.

http://www.cleveland.com/business/index.ssf/2...

Good news for his agenda though.....

"The dollar fell to 78.91 Japanese yen from 79.51 yen."

Shame when he loves people with little peckers more than he loves the country he lives in. Its ok though... His day is coming.

"I was there"
Jerry

Avon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
Spain does have their hand in counting our votes. There is always changes and they are never on the people's side. The elite want this election to go to either Obama or Rommey. There is already much cheating going on to keep Ron Paul out of it. The news media ignores RP. The news media is not reporting the cheating. When it comes time all votes may be counted by this Spanish company. The Bilderberg are about to decide who they want as our next president, Obama or Rommey. They have the money and power to get what they want.
OK assie.... whatever you say. You keep believing it...

http://www.firstworldliving.com/wp-content/up...
Jerry

Avon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
http://c0602332.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud...
Jerry

Avon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
Well all the years I have listen to Alex Jones he has yet to be wrong. If you look close he has documents or videos to back up what he says.
http://www.taosgifts.co.uk/ekmps/shops/taos/i...

All the years I have listened to you, you have yet to be RIGHT!!!
Commonsenseman

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
Spain does have their hand in counting our votes.
No, Spain does not have anything to do with counting the votes. From the Scopes item:

"The Obama administration could not possibly have "sold the processing rights of our votes in the general election" to Scytl, as the federal government does not run elections: individual states do. It's up to each state to determine on its own how to conduct its elections and what voting systems to use."
Jerry

Avon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Cincy Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!!!! I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH THIS GUT FOR ONCE???!!! WTF!!!

Damn Assie!!! Pretty sad when you got your own kind turning against you. Shouldn't that tell you something????!!!!!!
Hugh Jass

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Cincy Steve wrote:
Should be 'no one pays attention'.....
Yes, it should. But what should be and what is in a world with Azmacs are not equivalent.
Hugh Jass

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!!!! I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH THIS GUT FOR ONCE???!!! WTF!!!
Damn Assie!!! Pretty sad when you got your own kind turning against you. Shouldn't that tell you something????!!!!!!
I am embarrassed for you if you have been unable to discern the difference between Steve and Azmac. Your categorization scheme is an abomination.(and no, Azmac, that is NOT a terrorist code telling someone to a-bomb the nation)
Pilot

Rocky River, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

I have been reading these forms for quite a while now. I just have a couple of questions? Honestly, is this Azmac guy in Arizona real? My god, you can not be serious.

Second question, why would someone in Arizona be so concerned about Ohio? Doesn't his state have enough problems with illegal immigrants and other things to worry about?
azmac

Kykotsmovi Village, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Jerry wrote:
More proof that ASSmac is a lying, drug addicted alcoholic.
http://www.cleveland.com/business/index.ssf/2...
Good news for his agenda though.....
"The dollar fell to 78.91 Japanese yen from 79.51 yen."
Shame when he loves people with little peckers more than he loves the country he lives in. Its ok though... His day is coming.
"I was there"
Your ignorance is showing. You have no clue about what you posted.You really need to watch what is going on in the world. Soon to happen here. I am prepared for what is coming. I will not go hungry or with out smokes.
Most of what is in the news is for people like you that only look at the regular news. It is designed to make you feel like nothing is wrong. The elite who want to rule the world own the media. Tomorrow they meet to decide what they are going to do to you next. This will be the first year they will have thousands of protesters. Looks like the security guards will be armed with machine guns. They will pick who they want to run this country and the media will push that person. All you sheep will vote for who they pick if you vote at all. Any vote for Obama or Rommey is a vote for the destruction of this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,041 - 21,060 of21,325
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••