Smoking ban to go before Ohio Supreme Court

Apr 8, 2011 Full story: Business First of Columbus 21,302

The Ohio Supreme Court on Wednesday agreed to hear a Columbus-based case that challenges the constitutionality of the state's indoor smoking ban, the Dayton Daily News reports .

Full Story
imagine2011

United States

#23823 May 30, 2012
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you haven't read very much. I push property rights which is what the constitution and our freedom are built around. Any time, any place that property rights are being destroyed it affects the whole country. the bans have helped destroy property rights, worked for Hitler. In fact what Hitler used to take over Germany has already been done here. It is just a matter of time before it is all put into action. If you knew history you would know I am right.
Yep, he took over teaching the youth, Obama goes for the youth.

He took over property rights and this country is giving our land away to foriegn countries.

He took over guns from the citizens and the Libs would love to have ALL gun control.

They are stomping on our constitutional rights daily, freedom of speech, religion, you name it.

We do not have control of our countries money and how it is spent or what is borrowed. Everytime they borrow, they loose more of our freedom.
Jerry

Avon, OH

#23824 May 30, 2012
Pilot wrote:
I have been reading these forms for quite a while now. I just have a couple of questions? Honestly, is this Azmac guy in Arizona real? My god, you can not be serious.
Second question, why would someone in Arizona be so concerned about Ohio? Doesn't his state have enough problems with illegal immigrants and other things to worry about?
LOL!!! Good post! Welcome aboard! Yes, Lorin McCann is the village idiot. Guess all the heat in Arizona and the years of drug and alcohol abuse has really took its tole on him.
Jerry

Avon, OH

#23825 May 30, 2012
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is showing. You have no clue about what you posted.You really need to watch what is going on in the world. Soon to happen here. I am prepared for what is coming. I will not go hungry or with out smokes.
Most of what is in the news is for people like you that only look at the regular news. It is designed to make you feel like nothing is wrong. The elite who want to rule the world own the media. Tomorrow they meet to decide what they are going to do to you next. This will be the first year they will have thousands of protesters. Looks like the security guards will be armed with machine guns. They will pick who they want to run this country and the media will push that person. All you sheep will vote for who they pick if you vote at all. Any vote for Obama or Rommey is a vote for the destruction of this country.
Letting idiots like you on the internet is destroying this country. GET THE HELL OFF THE ALCOHOL!!!! BTW... How are those bars that closed in Ohio from the list you posted doing? Still reeading them 100 newspapers a day? Damn, I bet they are scattered all over your yard. A Hoarder who is an alcoholic. What a combination!! Maybe we will get lucky, and you will be smoking when you are reading these 100 newspapers, and burn your house down. One can only dream.
Jerry

Avon, OH

#23826 May 30, 2012
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you haven't read very much. I push property rights which is what the constitution and our freedom are built around. Any time, any place that property rights are being destroyed it affects the whole country. the bans have helped destroy property rights, worked for Hitler. In fact what Hitler used to take over Germany has already been done here. It is just a matter of time before it is all put into action. If you knew history you would know I am right.
Pilot, if you read these forms for more than 5 minutes, you will know he is an inbreed alcoholic idiot. This whack job has been losing his mind on here for a few years. He is as Anti American as they come. HEll, he didnt sleep for 3 weeks after Osama Bin Laden was killed.

Hell, this A-hcle has a tattoo of Julies and Ethel Rosenberg right on his chest. He only wishes he was smart enough to get secrets to see to the highest bidder.
Jerry

Avon, OH

#23827 May 30, 2012
sell to the highest bidder. Typo....
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#23831 Jun 1, 2012
Pilot wrote:
Honestly, is this Azmac guy in Arizona real? My god, you can not be serious.
He's here all the time because they won't let him into City Council meetings anymore.

Freedom

Chicago, IL

#23832 Jun 1, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, he took over teaching the youth, Obama goes for the youth.
He took over property rights and this country is giving our land away to foriegn countries.
He took over guns from the citizens and the Libs would love to have ALL gun control.
They are stomping on our constitutional rights daily, freedom of speech, religion, you name it.
We do not have control of our countries money and how it is spent or what is borrowed. Everytime they borrow, they loose more of our freedom.
These leftist control freak "useful idiots" can't see the obvious. Little by little Big Brother is destroying everything this once great nation was founded upon, and the right to private property has no place in their twisted plans.

The Constitution is nothing but an old rag to them that must be destroyed to welcome their new utopia.

These are the kind of folks who thank the TSA for molesting their children and their spouses.

These are the kind of fools who bring us the NDAA, and the so called Patriot Act.

In fact, they will actually claim this is what the people really want.

The good news is many are finally waking up to just what their kind has to offer, and every soda ban, Happy Meal ban, cooking oil ban, ect. is only driving a nail further into their coffin.
imagine2011

United States

#23833 Jun 1, 2012
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
These leftist control freak "useful idiots" can't see the obvious. Little by little Big Brother is destroying everything this once great nation was founded upon, and the right to private property has no place in their twisted plans.
The Constitution is nothing but an old rag to them that must be destroyed to welcome their new utopia.
These are the kind of folks who thank the TSA for molesting their children and their spouses.
These are the kind of fools who bring us the NDAA, and the so called Patriot Act.
The good news is many are finally waking up to just what their kind has to offer, and every soda ban, Happy Meal ban, cooking oil ban, ect. is only driving a nail further into their coffin.
These are the kinds of people we will have to defend our homes, food and possessions from, possibly shoot when they come to steal from us once the worldwide debt bubble crashes. They will not be ready b/c they watch the propaganda TV made to keep them from knowing any truths. We have never had a worldwide debt bubble before. We have had a depression but European countries recovered within 4-5 years, America it took 15 years, why, b/c a Democrat prez kept pumping tax money into the system slowing our recovery. We also had the value of houses staying steady during the Depression, house prices brought us out of it. We do not have the value of houses to depend on this time, only faux Fed money. Many countries around the world will not take our wothless paper money very much longer, kinda like confederate money was in the civil war. We are in big trouble for sure.
HowzBoutDat

Hagerstown, MD

#23834 Jun 1, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the kinds of people we will have to defend our homes, food and possessions from, possibly shoot when they come to steal from us once the worldwide debt bubble crashes. They will not be ready b/c they watch the propaganda TV made to keep them from knowing any truths. We have never had a worldwide debt bubble before. We have had a depression but European countries recovered within 4-5 years, America it took 15 years, why, b/c a Democrat prez kept pumping tax money into the system slowing our recovery. We also had the value of houses staying steady during the Depression, house prices brought us out of it. We do not have the value of houses to depend on this time, only faux Fed money. Many countries around the world will not take our wothless paper money very much longer, kinda like confederate money was in the civil war. We are in big trouble for sure.
Praise the LORD, and pass the ammo!
imagine2011

United States

#23835 Jun 1, 2012
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to say that wealth in a nation can sometimes breed laziness, ignorance, disobedience and disrepect just as in a wealthy family that babies its child too much. The child never learns responsibility or work ethic unless forced to do so. Same with America, sad to say. Thats why we have so many that do not understand the alarms we are sending, call us crazy and they think they should always trust the government. What a big mistake. Everyone knows most politicians are corrupt so why wouldn't the government be, its made up of politicians.
azmac

Kykotsmovi Village, AZ

#23836 Jun 3, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a friend poster who says he bought and buried a water Cistern $1500 purchase,$1500 to install, and a $3000 generator that runs on natural gas or propane if necessary. They had a bad winter storm with electricity out for weeks and the entire neighborhood used his home for heat, refridgeration of food, cooking, lights, warm baths, TV, everything with people sleeping everywhere and bathing 4 kids at a time! I've told my kids to buy property and read up on growing crops and building a water well. I have a feeling this generation will learn a lot of their grandparents and greatgrand parents lessons about living the hard life after the 1930's depression. It can't hurt to be ready. How do ppl believe we will get out of the WORLD FINANCIAL CRISIS (not just a small national recession) so smoothy, I will never understand.
Tell him to research methane gas as he can make his own when he can no longer buy propane, not hard to do.
azmac

Kykotsmovi Village, AZ

#23837 Jun 3, 2012
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Pilot, if you read these forms for more than 5 minutes, you will know he is an inbreed alcoholic idiot. This whack job has been losing his mind on here for a few years. He is as Anti American as they come. HEll, he didnt sleep for 3 weeks after Osama Bin Laden was killed.
Hell, this A-hcle has a tattoo of Julies and Ethel Rosenberg right on his chest. He only wishes he was smart enough to get secrets to see to the highest bidder.
keep up the insults, you are killing your creditability and helping mine. Again how about posting something that shows our founders back up you side. You can not as they went to war for what you support. Jerry the boy who hates the constitution and freedom.
imagine2011

United States

#23838 Jun 3, 2012
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell him to research methane gas as he can make his own when he can no longer buy propane, not hard to do.
Thats a really good idea, thank you.

My children are prepping at least one year of food and water, just in case. We are building our own storage rooms in our backyards, cost around $500. There are some ppl in all areas of now talking about doing just that.

Look at the countries in Europe who are collapsing. The more countries that collapse, the less money there will be from other countries to back their debts and the entire world will begin to fall just like dominos. The fight for food and water will be enormous.

:-)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23839 Jun 3, 2012
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
All you need to make methane gas is a pile of sh!t.

Are you available?
imagine2011

United States

#23840 Jun 3, 2012
Pilot wrote:
I have been reading these forms for quite a while now. I just have a couple of questions? Honestly, is this Azmac guy in Arizona real? My god, you can not be serious.
Second question, why would someone in Arizona be so concerned about Ohio? Doesn't his state have enough problems with illegal immigrants and other things to worry about?
We in America are almost to the debt level of Greece, have you seen whats going on over there? Chaos. We want to avoid that here, but if we keep borrowing and spending, we will eventually be just like Greece. There is a reason we say what we say, not just for shock value, but for informative reasons.
Hugh Jass

Nashville, TN

#23841 Jun 3, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
We in America are almost to the debt level of Greece, have you seen whats going on over there? Chaos. We want to avoid that here, but if we keep borrowing and spending, we will eventually be just like Greece. There is a reason we say what we say, not just for shock value, but for informative reasons.
Quite possibly it is time to shut down the tobacco industry, then, and let the billions of dollars in annual cash flow that is in that go into some less destructive purpose, while the government loses less and less to health care every year and employees begin to put in more uniformly full days. Cleanup costs would drop precipitously, as well, and there would be fewer forest fires to pay for fighting. Hey, fewer buildings would burn and need replacing, as well, and we would be without the #1 cause of fatal apartment fires.

Gee, that could save our economy! Glad you brought it up!
huh

New York, NY

#23842 Jun 4, 2012
sweet
azmac

Kykotsmovi Village, AZ

#23843 Jun 6, 2012
Hugh Jass wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite possibly it is time to shut down the tobacco industry, then, and let the billions of dollars in annual cash flow that is in that go into some less destructive purpose, while the government loses less and less to health care every year and employees begin to put in more uniformly full days. Cleanup costs would drop precipitously, as well, and there would be fewer forest fires to pay for fighting. Hey, fewer buildings would burn and need replacing, as well, and we would be without the #1 cause of fatal apartment fires.
Gee, that could save our economy! Glad you brought it up!
Nothing you wrote would help the economy. You would put even more out of work. It seems 100 million is not enough for you people. If all smoking stopped today the cancer rates would still continue to grow.
azmac

Kykotsmovi Village, AZ

#23844 Jun 6, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a really good idea, thank you.
My children are prepping at least one year of food and water, just in case. We are building our own storage rooms in our backyards, cost around $500. There are some ppl in all areas of now talking about doing just that.
Look at the countries in Europe who are collapsing. The more countries that collapse, the less money there will be from other countries to back their debts and the entire world will begin to fall just like dominos. The fight for food and water will be enormous.
:-)
We are in worst shape than what the government is telling you. I expect to see this country hit bottom any time now. WW3 could start any day now. When it does all these young antis will be drafted along with all the other young people. Much today to prepare for. I can say most people will be surprised at how bad things will get, even the ones preparing. I see much bloodshed coming to our country soon. Love to be wrong but history says it is going to happen.
Form groups of people you can trust to help defend what you have.
Here is a person who survived when the SHTF in his country
http://shtfschool.com/
No Smoking Sign

Fort Collins, CO

#23845 Jun 6, 2012
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
We are in worst shape than what the government is telling you. I expect to see this country hit bottom any time now. WW3 could start any day now. When it does all these young antis will be drafted along with all the other young people. Much today to prepare for. I can say most people will be surprised at how bad things will get, even the ones preparing. I see much bloodshed coming to our country soon. Love to be wrong but history says it is going to happen.
Form groups of people you can trust to help defend what you have.
Here is a person who survived when the SHTF in his country
http://shtfschool.com/
wasn't WW3 supposed to start after June 3rd - you were harping on something happening on or right after that date - what was it and why didn't it happen? Just another one of your hair-brained theories going out the window. Will you ever learn?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Botox approved for use as migraine cure on NHS.... (Jul '10) 15 min Dean Nason 2
Dr. Peter Wong sucks (Jul '09) 1 hr rmaro 744
Sam's Club Launches Electronic Medical Record (... (Apr '09) 3 hr Calvin James 2
Incentives push doctors to electronic medical r... (May '13) 3 hr Calvin James 2
The flu vaccine is imperfect, but please get it... 4 hr APV 1
As Statewide Smoking Ban Burns Out in Capitol, ... 6 hr generalsn1234567 1
Stem Cell Transplants for Parkinson's Edging Cl... 6 hr Alice Lazzarini 2
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Thu Cece 6,016
More from around the web