Brain parasites, California's hidden health problem

Sep 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Scientific American

The editors of Scientific American regularly encounter perspectives on science and technology that we believe our readers would find thought-provoking, fascinating, debatable and challenging.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 10, 2012
TedsLiver

Oakland, CA

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Brain parasites explain why Jerry Brown behaves as he does.
Ann Rover

San Francisco, CA

#2 Sep 9, 2012
Brain parasites outlaw plastic shopping bags! How uncool!
jime

San Jose, CA

#3 Sep 9, 2012
Love me!=InterracialFishes.com ==A serious interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can enjoy free verification, chat, wink and reply email.Sign up for FREE! and start to find your soul mate now! Every serious single is welcome here.Create a FREE profile today and have access to thousands of interracial singles in your area.Love me lovem my color
Ann Rover

San Francisco, CA

#4 Sep 10, 2012
jime wrote:
Love me!=InterracialFishes.com ==A serious interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can enjoy free verification, chat, wink and reply email.Sign up for FREE! and start to find your soul mate now! Every serious single is welcome here.Create a FREE profile today and have access to thousands of interracial singles in your area.Love me lovem my color
Cumm again?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio approves state smoking ban (Nov '06) 7 min N8 the Grrr8 75,895
Hey, where is everybody? The "CDC whistleblower... 11 min friend 28
Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin for VP Was 'A ... (Aug '12) 19 min Swedenforever 17
GOP Gov: Brewer Defends Medicaid Expansion: 'We... (Jun '13) 1 hr Tea Party Supporter 14
Growing number of autistic students causing con... 2 hr friend DUHZ it again 9
Dr. Andrew Wakefield speaks out about CDC scien... 3 hr friend DUHZ it again 3
Social Security disability approvals decline (Dec '13) 5 hr Frustrated 77
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Health People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••