Richard Feldman: A fraudulent link to autism

May 15, 2012 Full story: The Indianapolis Star 147

The research linking the measles-mumps-rubella vaccine to autism was a hoax, a complete fraud.

Full Story

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#129 Jun 4, 2012
I certainly wasn't speaking to you, Winnipeg Canada, but that's never stopped you from attacking and showing everyone what a true anti vaxxer acts like.
Thanks!
Vaccines Maim Kill

Winnipeg, Canada

#130 Jun 11, 2012
A-non

United States

#131 Jun 13, 2012
Vaccines Maim Kill wrote:
http://www.thedogplace.org/VAC CINES/Genetic-impact-10073_jor dan.asp
"article by patricia jordan, dvm",...DVM, dumbass, that means DOCTOR of VETERINARY MEDICINE. I see the problem now, you need a psychiatrist but you've been seeing a ornithologist!

Location hidden

#132 Jun 13, 2012
LOL! As you can see, Winnipeg Canada never actually reads what he shares. The blue dog foot print should had been his first clue, but maybe he thinks he can pass off all his spam links and thinks no one will notice!

Who knew you could get a doctorate in Veterinary Naturopathy.

Location hidden

#135 Jun 14, 2012
Right, a site about vaccines and children written by a vet only shows your intelligence level. There's no debating the Dog Place in an autism forum! Talk about a sheeple of spreading bad links which clearly weren't read prior!

Once anyone get's past you, the vet, dog sites and your side tracking, maybe we can get on to the real topic of autism.
a-non

Hamburg, MN

#136 Jun 14, 2012
Vaccines R Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text> Its on you if you can't read an article and gleen something from it. I don't think I've had an intelligent debate on Topix yet. Once you get past me, the rest of the posters are such morons its clear why we have an autism epidemic. The sheeple outnumber those who get whats happening. Thanks for contributing to the maiming and killing of children.
. The blame for never having had an intelligent conversation lies in YOUR court my obsessive little retarded friend. Since your sole source of information is obscure, off center(and oft already debunked) websites, try googling "epidemics throughout history". Better yet just end it all in frustration. You're a one person plague. Too bad they haven't developed a vaccine against stupiity.
nutter alert

UK

#138 Jun 15, 2012
Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text> Don't need your useless lecture. Vaccines trade one set of problems for others. They destroy and kill thousands of children. Meatheads like you refuse to believe it. Baa Baa! If there WAS a vaccine for stupidity you'd be first in line.
NUTTER ALERT!
twizzler

United States

#140 Jun 15, 2012
<quoted text> The nutter is you. You know nothing and provide nothing. Name calling isn't evidence bozo.
and the only thing YOU "know" is based on ONE MANS bogus and biased research designed to prove something that isn't true. Oh, and a veterinarians opinion, maybe a few other websites set up by other paranoid delusionals like yourself. If what you say was true small town doctors and educated people would be on your side holding rallies and providing REAL ducumented proof. They're not. Only uneducated, gullible, paranoid crazies like yourself. I'm sorry your kid is autistic, it would've been easier for you if it had died of small pox or polio.

Location hidden

#142 Jun 15, 2012
There he goes again trying to link up Vioxx and vaccines. That's like comparing a vet to a medical doc but he doesn't even have the numbers correct and forgets the fact the many people including himself is sue-happy.

As for the vaccine comp program, vaccines have side effects. What part of that cant you ever get? And what year and due to what vaccine was that comp program created?? You're the conspiracy 'loon' making the comp program more than what it is.
twizzler

United States

#144 Jun 16, 2012
<quoted text> I'm linking actual Merck crime with vaccine crime. Its what the industry does. You are such a moron. My point IS are you still comprehending this dummy? A compensation program and court are for VACCINE INJURY and I say vaccines cause VACCINE INJURY. IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND??????????
no you're not you fecking liar, you're claiming that vaccines cause injury, in particularly autism, and at a rate that negates the value of using them to combat the myriad illnesses that are, for the most part, in reality, severely worse than the relatively few problems anyone claims the vaccines may cause. VIOXX WASN'T A DAMN VACCINE EITHER YOU IDIOT SHAM! And nearly a hundred million women have had the hpv vaccine, less than 300 have died, but nobodys done the math on how many girls never got the warts that lead to cancer, and how many of those never got the cancer(there, I read some internet numbers just for you, all the independant sites said the same thing, trying to make it sound aweful). Makers tried to get it forced on schools, that's all they did. There's both your stupid ass examples shot to utter and complete hell. Refuse to study the long and factual history that backs vaccines while you focus on disproven science and misleading lies to satisfy your need for attention, we'll keep showing you your own stupid ass.
lol

London, UK

#145 Jun 16, 2012
ok

Location hidden

#147 Jun 16, 2012
Again, bringing up Vioxx or Gardasil has nothing to do with autism or this autism forum. There is no credible proof of all the claims about Gardasil, either. All those claims are on anti vaxxer sites which hype the conspiracy and fear, as seen here. More than 20 women who received the Gardasil vaccine have died, but these deaths have not been causally connected to the shot. Millions have had the Gardasil with no side effects at all. In 2008, 12,410 women in the United States were diagnosed with cervical cancer. 4,008 died.

Just because one person never had the flu, it doesn't mean it doesn't occur to others. They can test which strain a person has, hello. And for those who don't understand how the flu vaccine works, or know about side effects, there's no reason for it. That information is readily available. Yes, maybe they are stupid, but so might the person be who never knew vaccine carry risks.

Location hidden

#149 Jun 16, 2012
Guess who reports 80 to 90 percent of the adverse advents? The vaccine makers.
"duh".
Who really cares about Vioxx and Gardasil? You only bring it up to side track the real issues this forum is about, in an attempt to link the 2 to childhood vaccines and autism and use fear tactics.
twizzler

United States

#150 Jun 16, 2012
Heres proof wrote:
<quoted text> What a moron. Typical to say if something doesn't occur it must be the vaccines. Millions of young women who get Gardasil would never have gotten warts or cervacle cancer anyway. They do the same with Flu vaccine. I've never had the flu ever. Never had a flu vac. But people think if they get a flu vac and don't get the flu, its the vac. Absolutely hilarious how stupid people are. Thats the category you fit into.
no you idiot, I'm not claiming every subject was saved by vaccines, only that many obviously are. The fact that polio(along with diptheria, smallpox, and ALL the other things vaccines have all but eliminated) doesn't exist in any but third world countries is irrifutable proof to intelligent, SANE people(but not you). Here again you're making shit up, trying to make something, ANYthing, fit your paranoid obsession. You WOULD be hilarious if your particular lunacy didn't endanger the public health. And I very seriously doubt you've never had a bout of the flu.
twizzler

United States

#151 Jun 16, 2012
Pharma Maims Kills wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the DUH. Where would you expect critism of vaccines to be, on MERCK'S website? On an FDA website? These wreckless criminals have autism on the brink of seeing every child in the USA with an ASD.
So where's the guarantee that Gardasil will save 4,000 women a year? It won't be known for decades. Whatever the outcome, it will be denied if its bad and trumpeted as a major miracle if there is even slight improvement. The usual con. There are more than 20 Gardasil deaths and there are cases of paralysis and chronic fatique syndrome in formorly healthy young women. Who knows what long term damage it causes. Its just another wreckless experiment with innocent children used as subjects.
I would expect criticism of vaccines to be right where it is, on sites set up by "victims" who are unablle to grasp that the 1 in 1000, 1 in 10000, or, more realistically, 1 in 100000, who suffer negative effects are considerably fewer than the numbers of saved lives by those same vaccines. Awwwwww, 300 girls got chronic fatigue, let's let thousands die. Yeah, that's a smart trade. Hey, money is the dirtiest thing on the planet, you should get rid of all of yours and never touch any again, but wait, it does you more good than harm, so you won't. DUH.

Location hidden

#153 Jun 16, 2012
Try reading VAERS. I guess I went a little high. Vaccine makers report 37 percent, and health care providers report 36 percent but both is the highest of all reportings.
twizzler

United States

#155 Jun 16, 2012
Lightbulb Moment wrote:
<quoted text> Vaccine makers report adverse events? You are braindead. They say only 10% are reported and parents report some. Pharma does not report them and doctors fearing lawsuit mislead parents so they go away.
you're saying neither pharma nor practitioners report problems, so where do they come from? Thin air? Oh, wait, most of the ones that are reported by people outside of medicine, where's the evidence? Who ran the tests that linked those non doctor and pharma reported problems to vaccines? That's right, NO one. People get vaccines, something else coincidentally befalls them, BAM, it just HAS to be the vaccines fault. 100000000 get a vaccine, 30000 of them develope some sort of health issue, and the whackjobs deduce that it HAS to be the vaccines, nevermind(intentionally and ignorantly) that a different 100million DIDN'T get those vaccines and similar numbers developed similar health issues PLUS thousands more suffered the maladies vaccines would've prevented. The bottom line is that you people suck at math and ignore the other facts that contradict your claims.
twizzler

United States

#156 Jun 16, 2012
Duh Moment wrote:
<quoted text> Shows your brain is a stool sample. Nothing is obvious. You call for proof then say case closed because its obvious? Double DUH! Where did I say vaccines don't fight disease? I said they injure, big difference dumbo. If anyone is paranoid its you foaming at the mouth and spewing garbage. I have never had the flu. I have had colds with flu-like symptoms. Most morons don't know there is a difference. Thats why Pharma can con clowns like you.
I believe that nothing is obvious to you, your eyes, ears, and brain are closed to everything but your own stupid thoughts.
twizzler

United States

#157 Jun 16, 2012
Duh Moment wrote:
<quoted text> Shows your brain is a stool sample. Nothing is obvious. You call for proof then say case closed because its obvious? Double DUH! Where did I say vaccines don't fight disease? I said they injure, big difference dumbo. If anyone is paranoid its you foaming at the mouth and spewing garbage. I have never had the flu. I have had colds with flu-like symptoms. Most morons don't know there is a difference. Thats why Pharma can con clowns like you.
"colds with flu-like symtoms" but NEVER the flu? So, every time in your entire life when you get the sniffles you run and get a test? Either you're lying or you're on the dole, which would explain a LOT. Looking for a payout. Personally, I haven't been to a doctor but one time in 17 years and that was a brown recluse spider bite. And if you're not arguing that we should stop vaccinations the WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN ON ABOUT??!!?? Just spouting? Or looking for that payout, trying to get others on board to legitimize your lawsuit. SHAM
twizzler

United States

#158 Jun 16, 2012
<quoted text> Don't need your useless lecture. Vaccines trade one set of problems for others. They destroy and kill thousands of children. Meatheads like you refuse to believe it. Baa Baa! If there WAS a vaccine for stupidity you'd be first in line.
and they SAVE a hundred, maybe a thousand or TEN thousand times more, with a very real chance that a good portion of those who ARE truthfully injured by vaccines are the very same ones who are spared worse consequences, possibly even death, by getting those same vaccines. Just WHAT is it you want? Cheaper more available medicines AND massive payouts to totally unproven 'victims'? I don't like that medicine is almost solely about profit myself, but until humans learn money isn't everything its all we have to drive ANYthing. Unless you answer my question and say what you want you're just a big crybaby yelling look at me listen to me and pity me and make me feel important and send me money, OR your telling people its better not to vaccinate and that YOU'RE smarter than all the people who can plainly see from historic evidence that vaccines are MASSIVELY better than the alternative. Really, those are the only possibilities I can think of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) 2 hr mintarttist 45
Vaccines and Autism 2 hr VACCINE SPECTRUM ... 17
Weight loss helps erectile dysfunction, improve... (Aug '13) 10 hr Andrew 14
Veterans Affairs clinic chief praises improved ... (Jan '10) 14 hr Tio Sam 48
Exercises for Back Pain 15 hr unnakpepe777 2
What parents need to know about Monsanto: "By 2... 23 hr VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
CO2 Alzheimer's Link (Aug '12) Wed Bat Man 103
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Tue lostgirl18 6,018
More from around the web