Comments
5,341 - 5,360 of 7,315 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2014

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5495 Aug 8, 2012
Liiiiifeeee Coooooaccch wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a very high SAT score
My high school guidance counselor said that if I joined the marines I would start out as a Master Gunnery Sergeant
You could fertilize enough land with your bullshit to feed the entire nation. The truth evades you with every statement you make. Delusions of grandeur and besides it's ASVAB tests that determine military placement not the SAT. Master Gunnery Sergeant my foot. You aren't fit to kiss a real Marine's ass anyway.
Liiiiifeeee Coooooaccch

Chesapeake, VA

#5496 Aug 8, 2012
Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>You could fertilize enough land with your bullshit to feed the entire nation. The truth evades you with every statement you make. Delusions of grandeur and besides it's ASVAB tests that determine military placement not the SAT. Master Gunnery Sergeant my foot. You aren't fit to kiss a real Marine's ass anyway.
If I got a 1420 on the SAT I could easily ace some marine placement test

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#5497 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
My high school guidance counselor said that if I joined the marines I would start out as a Master Gunnery Sergeant
Nobody gives a damn about your SAT score. That has nothing to do with your self-defense skills. Stop changing subjects.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5498 Aug 9, 2012
Bottom line, LC, you are a coward who is afraid to prove what your so called skills. The public challenge still stands, if you have the cajones.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5499 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
These days, SAT doesn't count. You now have to take the ASVAB for enlisting or the Officers' Battery Test for officers. And even half of college graduates that have high SATs fail the officers' entrance exam. It's not cut out for everyone and even half of them wash out at Officer training.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5500 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>You could fertilize enough land with your bullshit to feed the entire nation. The truth evades you with every statement you make. Delusions of grandeur and besides it's ASVAB tests that determine military placement not the SAT. Master Gunnery Sergeant my foot. You aren't fit to kiss a real Marine's ass anyway.
He doesn't have what it takes. He'd cry and/or become a Section 8 case like Private Pyle.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Since: Oct 07

Blue Ridge Mountains

#5501 Aug 9, 2012
JasonStorm wrote:
Can you believe this everyone? LC is afraid to show up and prove his worth and he has no balls at all, except to run his mouth w/ nothing to back it up with.
A lot of folks are very brave in cyberspace.

I would like to see dueling legalized.

it would solve a lot of problems.

Location hidden

#5502 Aug 9, 2012
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have what it takes. He'd cry and/or become a Section 8 case like Private Pyle.
I think giving him a blanket party and GI shower would be a pleasure. Rub his skanky ass clean with AJAX and a push broom.

Location hidden

#5503 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
If I got a 1420 on the SAT I could easily ace some marine placement test
You didn't though so it's hot air just like your other claims.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5504 Aug 9, 2012
ZigmunnDroid wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of folks are very brave in cyberspace.
I would like to see dueling legalized.
it would solve a lot of problems.
Dueling might solve problems but it might ending up costing someone later down the line, particularly if a relative of the deceased retaliates in revenge. Especially if it is a gun duel, a stray or errant bullet might end up hitting an innocent party. Even when they had dueling in the days, there were rules, and I am not one to go by rules when my life is on the line.
The only dueling allowed is in professional fighting such as boxing, MMA, kickboxing, etc. For shooting, the only way is paintball/airsoft matches.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5505 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>You didn't though so it's hot air just like your other claims.
That punk is real coward. First, he does not want to reveal why he can carry in 50 states. Now, he is afraid to show up when I offered him to show off his supposed skills in an IDPA style pistol competion shooting. For him, it is easy to talk crap on the internet yet can't even back it up in real life.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5506 Aug 9, 2012
If LC really shoots, I think all he does is shoot slow fire from a bench rest while seated, which any fat man like him can do. Shooting in that kind of matter is not tactical or realistic at all.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5507 Aug 9, 2012
Correction: in that kind of manner
Lifffeee Coooooachhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#5508 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>I think giving him a blanket party and GI shower would be a pleasure. Rub his skanky ass clean with AJAX and a push broom.
Back off, Sandusky

Location hidden

#5509 Aug 9, 2012
Lifffeee Coooooachhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Back off, Sandusky
Ohh you are so nice. I bet you could be sold for a pack of smokes to the right convict.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5510 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Back off, Sandusky
What'cha gonna about it, huh? Nothin', that's for sure, paper tiger.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5511 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Back off, Sandusky
Mess with us, we'll make u famous, and that means, in a negative way.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5512 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Back off, Sandusky
You don't have much to say now, do you, punk?

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Since: Oct 07

Blue Ridge Mountains

#5513 Aug 10, 2012
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Dueling might solve problems but it might ending up costing someone later down the line, particularly if a relative of the deceased retaliates in revenge. Especially if it is a gun duel, a stray or errant bullet might end up hitting an innocent party. Even when they had dueling in the days, there were rules, and I am not one to go by rules when my life is on the line.
The only dueling allowed is in professional fighting such as boxing, MMA, kickboxing, etc. For shooting, the only way is paintball/airsoft matches.
I'm hip!

I have been playing paintball for 25 years.

We used to try 1700's and 1800's fighting styles (remove ammo box)

and man, it is tough stanbding there waiting for the other guy(s) to shoot.

We also did quick draw stuff (a lot of silly stuff is done when you are an early paintballer).

That was where I learned, painfully, that aimed fire is geometrically more dangerous than collateral fire.

Which is why I just sadly laugh at the idiots who are more afraid of getting hit by a stray bullet than the guy aiming at them.
Liiiiifeeee Coooooaccch

Chesapeake, VA

#5514 Aug 10, 2012
ZigmunnDroid wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hip!
I have been playing paintball for 25 years.
We used to try 1700's and 1800's fighting styles (remove ammo box)
and man, it is tough stanbding there waiting for the other guy(s) to shoot.
We also did quick draw stuff (a lot of silly stuff is done when you are an early paintballer).
That was where I learned, painfully, that aimed fire is geometrically more dangerous than collateral fire.
Which is why I just sadly laugh at the idiots who are more afraid of getting hit by a stray bullet than the guy aiming at them.
Do you also still play with your skateboard?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 19 min Here Is One 10,304
3 year old shoots AR and survives 43 min Here Is One 2
A 9-year-old girl, a fatal Uzi accident and a r... 46 min Here Is One 5
Ferguson, Clive Bundy, and the Second Amendment 3 hr Here Is One 177
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 7 hr Julio Diaz 105
First Grade Primer Aug 27 Cry Ola 2
Texas Gov. Rick Perry Is No Longer Permitted to... Aug 27 Justice Served Well 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Guns People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••