Fire and Uzi, Raise Cash For NC Tea Party

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: WFMY 2 Greensboro 37

A raffle definitely would have brought in money. Same for a breakfast fundraiser -- like maybe eggs, bacon and biscuits at $25 a plate.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#1 Aug 18, 2012
"I wouldn't have thought of that in a million years," he said. "(A machine gun) is illegal to own, so pulling the trigger on one of those is a thrill ride. It's something that is way out of the ordinary."

It's out of the "ordinary", but owning a machine gun is not "illegal", LOL. It's just not something for poor people.
Sleeping Giant

Asheville, NC

#2 Aug 18, 2012
I've heard of fire and brimstone before. Never heard of fire and uzi though.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 18, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
"I wouldn't have thought of that in a million years," he said. "(A machine gun) is illegal to own, so pulling the trigger on one of those is a thrill ride. It's something that is way out of the ordinary."
It's out of the "ordinary", but owning a machine gun is not "illegal", LOL. It's just not something for poor people.
It's illegal in States that ban them.

Some States have gun laws many outsiders are unaware of. Ohio is a good example, and not long ago it was Georgia.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#4 Aug 18, 2012
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>It's illegal in States that ban them.
Some States have gun laws many outsiders are unaware of. Ohio is a good example, and not long ago it was Georgia.
Good for them, they passed laws in their state that kept them from enjoying their right to do so, fk em. Let those who don't want any, have memories of having none.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5 Aug 19, 2012
California also has hidden or sneaky antigun laws.
Elamite

Weaverville, NC

#6 Aug 19, 2012
Sleeping Giant wrote:
I've heard of fire and brimstone before. Never heard of fire and uzi though.
I wonder how many actually figured out what you were talking about?

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#7 Sep 1, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
Based on that , the 1968 gun law should be a civil rights issue.
Mad Teaparty Rabble

Asheville, NC

#8 Sep 2, 2012
Elamite wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many actually figured out what you were talking about?
Our broken educational system has produced these numbskulls.
Mad Teaparty Rabble

Asheville, NC

#9 Sep 2, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Based on that , the 1968 gun law should be a civil rights issue.
You can own and fire a fully automatic weapon by paying a $200 fee. Most people do not fire them inside the Asheville City Limits. There are also other qualifications. Sadly, most of the glassy-eyed gits who own them are neanderthals with dark motives, sorta like the angry pipsqueak with various racist monikers who writes in from Burnsville and posts photos of Hitler and Gnatsy flags on the walls of his roach-infested single-wide. The people who want them are the very people who should not have them.

Here is your typically mentally defective person explaining how a machine gun may be acquired:

Q. What are the requirements to own a Class III weapon ?

A.* You have to live in a state where Class III weapons are legal.
*You have to be a US citizen.
* At least 21 yoa.
* Never been convicted of a Felony or Domestic Violence.
* Never been disshonarbly [sic] discharged from the military.
* Never been adjuticated [sic] mentally defective.[end quote]

And no, the A of the Q&A was not written by Moe Ronnie Moore.

And yes, the requirements (besides his insolvency) would exclude the mental defective, wife-beater, and greasy little pal of Moe Ronnie Moore, Willard Leroy Hartsock.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#10 Sep 4, 2012
Mad Teaparty Rabble wrote:
<quoted text>
Our broken educational system has produced these numbskulls.
You can lead a jackass to water but you can't make them drink. It's not the school system, it's the product that shows up at their door steps, it's the parents. We're, according to the president, looking for people to fill those "shovel ready" jobs, you need shovel ready people for that, not Einsteins and rocket scientists. We can get all those we want from Asia, India and Germany. Look at the beginings of our space program, German scientists from WWII built that for us. They also gave us a leap start in swept wing and jet technology for Boeing to beat out the Brits in bringing pressurized jet airliners to the market.

There's no problem with the school system other than teachers being paid too much to baby sit those shovel ready kids until they turn 18 and get issued either a shovel or a rifle.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#11 Sep 4, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>You can lead a jackass to water but you can't make them drink. It's not the school system, it's the product that shows up at their door steps, it's the parents. We're, according to the president, looking for people to fill those "shovel ready" jobs, you need shovel ready people for that, not Einsteins and rocket scientists. We can get all those we want from Asia, India and Germany. Look at the beginings of our space program, German scientists from WWII built that for us. They also gave us a leap start in swept wing and jet technology for Boeing to beat out the Brits in bringing pressurized jet airliners to the market.
There's no problem with the school system other than teachers being paid too much to baby sit those shovel ready kids until they turn 18 and get issued either a shovel or a rifle.
Very well said !

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#12 Sep 4, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Very well said !
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

Do anything new with guns lately? I just slammed together an AR15 pistol, had an extra pistol lenght upper assy laying around and a nice Spike's tactical lower boxed up in vault for about a year. After the Colorado shooting, I figured I might as well assemble this in a pistol configuration as long as I had most of the stuff sitting about. Evidently, by the time you build 5 or six AR15's and reconfigure them, you get the sixth one "free", lol.

Pistol configured ARs were never my interest, but if future legislation re brings us that old ban back, this one will be grandfathered in and possibly create an increase in value. Plus, it can always be reconfigured into a rifle at a later date.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#13 Sep 4, 2012
Mad Teaparty Rabble wrote:
<quoted text>
You can own and fire a fully automatic weapon by paying a $200 fee. Most people do not fire them inside the Asheville City Limits. There are also other qualifications. Sadly, most of the glassy-eyed gits who own them are neanderthals with dark motives, sorta like the angry pipsqueak with various racist monikers who writes in from Burnsville and posts photos of Hitler and Gnatsy flags on the walls of his roach-infested single-wide. The people who want them are the very people who should not have them.
Here is your typically mentally defective person explaining how a machine gun may be acquired:
Q. What are the requirements to own a Class III weapon ?
A.* You have to live in a state where Class III weapons are legal.
*You have to be a US citizen.
* At least 21 yoa.
* Never been convicted of a Felony or Domestic Violence.
* Never been disshonarbly [sic] discharged from the military.
* Never been adjuticated [sic] mentally defective.[end quote]
And no, the A of the Q&A was not written by Moe Ronnie Moore.
And yes, the requirements (besides his insolvency) would exclude the mental defective, wife-beater, and greasy little pal of Moe Ronnie Moore, Willard Leroy Hartsock.
Actually, there is no citizenship requirement for Title II (NFA) firearms, the applicant must be at least a green card holder. I've got about 10 of those tax stamped approved applications sitting in my security box over at the bank. From machine guns, silencers, "sawed off" shotguns and even a short barreld rifle and short barreled shottie that I built under my own company name. All with tax stamps and paperwork. It's a clunky process, but the application process and 200.00 tax does keep the kooks from playing, I'm just sayin. So far, history shows that only two murders have been commited with registered machine guns in civilian possession. One was a doctor that used a MAC and suppressor to kill his wife, the other was a cop who used his own MAC to kill a neighbor who was rumored to be a drug dealer, LOL. Search for that case under Searcy v. Dayton Ohio. A case where the victim's survivor sued the police chief for signing the C.L.E.O. sign off for the officer's application process. This case is commonly referred to by applicants who have a CLEO that's being a stickler for signing.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#14 Sep 4, 2012
Funny that both cases included a symbolic professionals and the MAC submachine gun. I chose UZIs because they were relative cheap at the time and represented a firearm destined to go up in value...I bought at the right time, the full size tripled in value, the mini doubled. Both are in demand due to their simplicity of operation and care, plus there's tons of accessories and magazines available. I wound up going through Barrel X Change for 45 ACP conversions on both, with a Grease Gun magazine lower for using readily accessible .45 ACP Grease Gun mags. I bought during the time when new magazine production over 10 rounds was prohibited so WWII magazines new in the wraper were plentiful then, making that move a no brainer. At the time I bought, I could have spent the same amount of money on a San Francisco PD marked A1 M16 or an HK 51 in 7.62, but in the end I was able to get the ones I wanted. Pistol caliber sub guns are used in sub gun competitons and are not so finicky with the ammo, which when the Gulf war and Afghanistan started doubled if not tripled in price.
Obangi Duckbill Tribe

Weaverville, NC

#15 Sep 4, 2012
How about chuck a spear and raise cash for Democratic party?, OR eat a dog and raise cash for Party comrade Soetoro?

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#16 Sep 4, 2012
Obangi Duckbill Tribe wrote:
How about chuck a spear and raise cash for Democratic party?, OR eat a dog and raise cash for Party comrade Soetoro?
He did say that he someone's puppy, didn't he? Amazing how PITA got all bent out of shape over Michael Vic, but this doesn't even emit a squeak from them or the humane society, LOL.
Obangi Duckbill Tribe

Weaverville, NC

#17 Sep 4, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>He did say that he someone's puppy, didn't he? Amazing how PITA got all bent out of shape over Michael Vic, but this doesn't even emit a squeak from them or the humane society, LOL.
I guess it's cool party comrade Soetoro indulges in poodle with noodles, but I wonder if Moochelle is terrified he might consume Bo? A hundred years back his forebears were likely chowing down on missionaries.
repug goobersmoochers

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#20 Sep 4, 2012
repug goobersmoochers wrote:
what cha gonna do after the ATF shows up and ends you morons lil "fire AND Uzi" party? Hahaha youn's gonna be doin some forced "teabagging" behind bars along with some deepthroatingit and takingitintheass as well! Damn to be a fly on that wall!
Damn, thought I already posted this:

what cha gonna do after the ATF shows up and ends you morons lil "fire AND Uzi" party? Hahaha youn's gonna be doin some forced "teabagging" behind bars along with some deepthroatingit and takingitintheass as well! Damn to be a fly on that wall!
dimorat peter smoochers

Asheville, NC

#21 Sep 4, 2012
Dim Oh Rats suckcock and eatoutofassholes.
Obangi duckbill tribe

Weaverville, NC

#23 Sep 6, 2012
radioactive buzzard piss wrote:
<quoted text>
...nuff said...
Buzzard i loves your lil white jew ass so much ize gwine mak you a honerrary N!@@er you lil jew homo bolshevik

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 31 min Here Is One 11,447
Florida's 55 Bloomberg Anti-Second Amendment Ma... 14 hr Squach 8
3 year old shoots AR and survives 18 hr Kentucky-Mitch 11
Katy Burns: Locked and loaded - " and only 9 ye... 18 hr Kentucky-Mitch 8
Connecticut state agencies battle over whether ... 18 hr Here Is One 8
30-06 (7.62X63) vs .308 (7.62X51) (Feb '11) 18 hr Here Is One 115
Shooting range set to open next to a Sacramento... 18 hr Here Is One 171

Guns People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE