LPGA once again proves it belongs on major stage

Apr 30, 2012 Full story: Alabama Live

In case it escaped you, the LPGA Tour is filled with young stars. No longer is it a tour where, as commissioner Mike Whan said this week, a B-game effort might be good enough for a victory.

Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 30, 2012
It was a great tournament for the LPGA, would have loved to have seen Lexi make that eagle on the 16th, but she sure proved last year's final round 78 was a fluke shooting 65 yesterday. Stacy played like a proven winner, doing just what she needed to in order to get her second win. A LOT of players with very low scores. Good week for the tour...

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#2 May 1, 2012
More players eagled 16...we had one set of players that all 3 scored a 3. We had to do a double take at those score cards.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 May 2, 2012
I agree the LPGA belongs on a major stage but, it will not happen as long as the golf channel has control. The only thing that the LPGA can do is try to get more sponsors but that has to be hard since the golf channel has control over the t v rights. Who wants to spend/gurantee millions here in the U S only to see their tournament being on a cable channel and tape delayed. The growth, imho, will be the Asian markets since most of the tournaments are shown live over there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michelle Wie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim sets record; Wie withdraws Sep '14 Back to her old h... 1
Michelle Wie nude ! (Jul '12) Aug '14 faranginasia 5
Michelle Wie withdraws from LPGA tourney with w... Aug '14 Mean Joe Green 2
Wheres Anthony Kim? (Apr '14) Jun '14 Anthony 2
Fulfilling her much-anticipated promise at 19, ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 The Real Phenoms 1
Europe rolls to Solheim Cup victory (Aug '13) Aug '13 It is not getting... 4
Wie in the spotlight again as a Solheim pick (Aug '13) Aug '13 Keillen 6

Michelle Wie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE