LPGA once again proves it belongs on major stage

Apr 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Alabama Live

In case it escaped you, the LPGA Tour is filled with young stars. No longer is it a tour where, as commissioner Mike Whan said this week, a B-game effort might be good enough for a victory.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

Since: Jun 10

Andover, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

It was a great tournament for the LPGA, would have loved to have seen Lexi make that eagle on the 16th, but she sure proved last year's final round 78 was a fluke shooting 65 yesterday. Stacy played like a proven winner, doing just what she needed to in order to get her second win. A LOT of players with very low scores. Good week for the tour...

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

More players eagled 16...we had one set of players that all 3 scored a 3. We had to do a double take at those score cards.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

I agree the LPGA belongs on a major stage but, it will not happen as long as the golf channel has control. The only thing that the LPGA can do is try to get more sponsors but that has to be hard since the golf channel has control over the t v rights. Who wants to spend/gurantee millions here in the U S only to see their tournament being on a cable channel and tape delayed. The growth, imho, will be the Asian markets since most of the tournaments are shown live over there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Michelle Wie Forum right now

Search the Michelle Wie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fulfilling her much-anticipated promise at 19, ... Apr 10 The Real Phenoms 1
Wheres Anthony Kim? Apr 4 Anthony Kin 1
Europe rolls to Solheim Cup victory (Aug '13) Aug '13 It is not getting better 4
Wie in the spotlight again as a Solheim pick (Aug '13) Aug '13 Keillen 6
Wie in the spotlight again as a Solheim pick (Aug '13) Aug '13 NicolaScott 9
Michelle Wie nude ! (Jul '12) Aug '13 mwah 3
Solheim Cup 2013: Players Who Need to Step Up f... (Aug '13) Aug '13 hioly 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••