Home of golf feels just like home to Tiger Woods

Jul 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: HendersonvilleNews.com

During the first week of January, when Tiger Woods was in therapy and no one knew when he was coming back or how he would play, Jack Nicklaus looked at 2010 as a big year for Woods' pursuit of major championships.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Ted

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

I know there are a lot of supporters for Tiger, and I wish him well but for me he is still followed by the media far to much,sure he is a story(a bad one but a story)why not let the bad penny just go away!!I know I will get a lot of flak for this, but we are all allowed our opinion,sorry that it may offend some!!maybe he will make the cut!!! MAYBE!!!

Since: Feb 07

Juarez, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Well, he will get the press in the British Open. Look what happened at the pro am in last week. I agree the press reports way too much and should just let it go. I am a fan of Tiger, but only as a golfer, not in his private life, which he was a scumbag.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jack Nicklaus Discussions

Search the Jack Nicklaus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Welcome Center for Queens Gap / Seven Falls Ope... (Aug '09) Feb '14 former employee 64
Tiger Woods Is Dead Even with Jack Nicklaus Hea... Jan '14 Frank 1
Dec. 21: Golf great Walter Hagen is born Dec '13 Doug Sheffield 1
2013 Golf: Five Majors In Eight Years Is A Toug... Dec '13 AlexChappy 2
Why you probably don't remember Tiger Woods' be... Nov '13 Don Toledo Ohio 4
Tiger competing against his past (Sep '13) Sep '13 LORIN JOHN 1
Will Tiger Woods Break Jack's Major Championshi... (Jun '12) Sep '13 Back Tees 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••