Memo to Tiger Woods

Sep 15, 2009 Full story: Myrtle Beach Online

For those who don't buy into the FedEx Cup, consider the alternative. Ten years ago this week, with the majors done for the season, the PGA Tour embarked on a four-week stretch that included the World Series of Golf at Firestone, followed by the Air Canada Championship in Vancouver, the Canadian Open and the B.C. Open.

Full Story
joel

Corona, CA

#1 Sep 15, 2009
Any Questions......LOLOLOL
Maynard in Bluegrass

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Sep 15, 2009
I wasn't sure what the article was supposed to be about but finally there it was... another cheap shot. Flipping that club wasn't one of those hurling club tantrums. Why didn't you mention the shot where he let go of the club in his follow through. Nearly every golfer from the beginning of golf has flipped a club.

Get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davis Love III Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What we learned from the stunning Ryder Cup (Oct '12) Oct '12 Doc Savage 1
Woods benched for Ryder Cup Sat. morning (Sep '12) Sep '12 Holly 1
Michael Jordan Picked as Ryder Cup Advisor (Sep '12) Sep '12 Rich the Gringo 1
The 4 Players Davis Love III Should Select on T... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Rich the Gringo 2
Love Wants Woods For 2012 Ryder Cup (Sep '11) Oct '11 Drunken Daly 2
British Open: Ostrander's Ben Curtis went from ... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Ron Frickin Swanson 1
Davis Love III Is Ready for His Closeup (Jan '11) Jan '11 Frank Dolce Jr 1

Davis Love III People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE