Kia Classic Begins at La Costa

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

The $1.7 million Kia Classic begins today on the South Course at La Costa Resort and Spa , marking the return of the LPGA Tour to the San Diego area after a year's absence.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2012
It will get better

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Wie is tied for the lead at -10 after two rounds!!

Oops, sorry, that is actually Charlie Wi in the PGA. This Wie is at +12 after two rounds and missed the cut by seven strokes. Oh well, it will get better after she is out of school...soon. I hope...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

well, she does graduate in May of this year. She is entered in the tournament next week so I don't know how much college is interfering with her golf. She has already had a few finals but who knows what her college schedule is till she graduates. The way she has played this year, so far, makes one think that maybe other things are clouding her focus on golf besides college. Time will tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••