First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lat

Bridgeview, IL

#21 Jan 30, 2009
How could a man or any man in the matter not care for his children. your a sick prick tony!!!!! never cared for you the first time i met you. wonder why? your day will come. when the ones you hurt will fall back on you and bite you in the ass!!!!!!!! heartless shit hole you take up useless space in this world!!!!!
shelly

Lombard, IL

#22 Jan 30, 2009
Hey just me, Hi Susan, how are you doing? He is in town right now trying to see the kids. He never called, sent a card or gave kids gifts for the holidays and now he is wanting to see them. They cant stand him and his lies. He is three months behind in support again, well back in court I go. My girlfriend posted something but swore alot, she hates him so much, I dont think the forum posts bad language!! He should of gone not his brother.
SALLY

AOL

#23 Feb 9, 2009
I WONDER IF HIS NEW GIRL KNOWS HE HAS 3 KIDS
SALLY

AOL

#24 Feb 9, 2009
SALLY wrote:
I WONDER IF HIS NEW GIRL KNOWS HE HAS 3 KIDS
SHE HAS $
Shelly

Mount Prospect, IL

#25 Feb 23, 2009
Sally, I was wondering if you might slip that by this new girl. If not I am sure he will fail again and again. Thanks
tony salazar

North Las Vegas, NV

#26 Oct 3, 2009
i see this retard still hasnt man-up'd
Kenny

Chicago, IL

#27 Oct 15, 2009
You know, you women have the right to entrap men, and sit on your asses, and collect public aid and welfare.I wanted to marry the mother of my daughter,instead she used religious issues to make me look unfit as a father.That killed me she did that.She even told me ,and sent me a letter stating she wanted no money from me,and since i was not catholic, i would be a horrible dad.Ya in ILLINOIS the woman wins and the man loses.Even better$432.00 a month she wants go figure.Money hungry Bitch, she should get off her Fat Ass and get a job.
Kenny

Chicago, IL

#28 Oct 15, 2009
This is not to bash women, but understand,if a man offers to marry you and make things right.Why? and i mean why, would you kick him out of your life? Unless it was all about money.It is sick how much men lose, because of this.I have been unemployed for 3 years, send $200 per month and the State of Illinois says, oh no, you have to pay more.When ever she wants more money, she seems to always win.When i try to get it lowered, they lose paperwork and say you never showed up for court.By the way Kimberly K, your mommy and daddy,can piss off with their threats against my life,my wife and my sons.I hope you read this,you will be going broke now, instead of me,you lazy, money hungry, greedy ass PIG. No love was ever lost when i caught you in my bed, with that worm you skank.
J -Kughner

Chicago, IL

#29 Oct 15, 2009
Kenny, wow ,i thought i was the onlyone who got DOOPED like this also.Ya Illinois has some real stupid crap against men.My exwife did the same to me,i was making 10 bucks an hour.They eanted me to pat 150 per week.I just freaked out!!!!! I am behind 35,000 cause they add 9 percent per year.Like they lent you a loan or somthing,Illinois can go pound sand. I hate that place, and the corupt political morons making decisions,KEEP YOUR CHIN UP WOMAN CAN BE MONSTERS.
Crickette

Brentwood, TN

#30 Nov 12, 2009
Hey, just curious but are you the Shelly Murray that was a funeral director in Chicago a few years ago? She also has an ex by the same name; it would just be too strange if you weren't her...

Thanks!
C
Sally

AOL

#31 Nov 16, 2009
He is about to use his son's I.D. (Jr.) to get out of a D.U.I. in KeyWest
Teresa

Cypress, TX

#32 Apr 3, 2010
I am looking for Tony Salazar around age 60 who went with a young red headed girl named Linda for a short period in Kokamo Indiana appproximately 42 years ago???
Lies TONY Salazar

Fitchburg, MA

#33 May 5, 2011
Mamas Boy ! Why does he lie always ? He is such scum. He wont even admit he is Mexican.
Christina Salazar

Hesperia, CA

#34 Jul 15, 2011
i read your postings and wanted to say ive been in your shoes my dad is named Tony Luis Salazar hes never paid anything for me for my whole life my mom tried her best but sadly we grew up poor as hell i still to this day 28yr old can not find him i just want my kids to have him around and because hes dieing and i want to try to make amends in my heart
C c C

Pico Rivera, CA

#35 Dec 5, 2011
Hey women I was a single parent for 10yrs Never got a penny from my exs worked two jobs so my kids would have n to this day I still dont ask anything from a man. I work for what I have. My oldest is active in her church my middle one is in the Navy Grow up n stop turning your kids on the man YOU pick to b the father of your kids. Sorry you did pick better men but its not your kids fault

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valero Texas Open Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
From the Stands (Oct '09) Oct '09 Dwayne Mounce 1
Tony Salazar Dead Beat Dad Owes Over 70 Thousan... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Shelly Murray 1
Golf Tickets? (Sep '07) Sep '07 StuMKLS 1
Wilson earns first PGA victory (Sep '06) Sep '06 Fan of Dean Wilson 1
Lehman so close in International (Aug '06) Aug '06 Pam 1
More from around the web