2 Canadian tourists fatally stabbed in NJ robbery

May 21, 2012 Full story: WRIC-TV Richmond

A Pennsylvania woman fatally stabbed two Canadian tourists during a botched robbery Monday in what apparently was a chance meeting on an Atlantic City street, authorities said Monday.

Full Story
My Two Cents

Freeport, NY

#1 May 22, 2012
I've been going to AC for over thirty years, so I feel right in commenting.

I find it amazing how sane this woman became when she saw the gun!

She knew enough to stop then.

And I'm wondering if she would have harmed them if they had given her the money.

Somebody commented we need electric bleachers not chairs. There was an old joke that Texas didn't have electric chairs, they have electric couches!

I find this thing very, very shocking.

It couldn't have been about food, there's a church nearby that feeds people everyday.

I'm wondering whats going on in Philadelphia that homeless women are fleeing to Atlantic City.

Last time I was there I had a problem with a woman from Philly who did not want to go back there, and seem to be on the verge of homelessness. She also seemed mentally ill pretty bad. She was in her sixties.

This woman Pelzer, is not bad looking except for her hair, and I find it absolutely APPALLING that she has three children (who did not ask to be born) Those poor kids. What are we going to do about this kind of thing?
Charity

Freeport, NY

#3 May 23, 2012
What good are the police being right there if they are not effective?

If it was New York, she'd be on the other side, waiting for Judgement Day already, out of her misery.

The Police of Atlantic City need shoring up and help.

There are some nasty, nasty people in Atlantic City, who really do not belong in a resort town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selling Torn.com Money/Account (Jan '12) 4 hr atornplayer 28
Free Runescape Membership for 2007 servers!!! (Mar '13) 21 hr arabella 9
!!!!!FREE Runescape MONEY!!!!~~ no scams!!! (Nov '07) 21 hr arabella 208
Selling Gaia Account worth over 400bil Sat Marluxia311 1
free webkinz accounts (Jun '09) Sat blahblahblah 171
Selling Gaia item ninja headband Oct 17 Marluxia311 1
Free MINECRAFT Premium account (Oct '13) Oct 17 MobSlayer35 207
Corpse Party PC Horror Game Free Download Sep 26 mark 3

Games People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE