1 - 20 of 212 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2012
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“runescape hacks”

Since: Dec 07

UK

#1 Dec 1, 2007
hello people out there. i am one of those people lvl 120 in runescape and has been hackes 5 times just like thousands of people out there! and im now talking to you to help the people who have been hacked in the past.(this is best for taking revenge. if you are trying to hack then be a saddo like millions out there!) I have recently found an easy way to hack the runescape server by confusing the linux (runs runescape) server. are you guys asking how?

well here it is.
first you need to confuse the server into a jagex staff entering the server. ill tell you that a boit later. the trick works by email to runescape only to be accessed by jagex staff. the staff will think it is from the computer when they see it is from the special email. so step 1 is::

Get the username you want to hack.( it is best to hack the midium or midium high users or it might get a little crazy if you hack a high level user) if you get the username wrong it wont work. you need to confuse the server into giving it the victims password.

step 2

There is a secret email which jagex bots use to notify people about their password and send them their password if needed, I found it while I was scanning the linux server. The code used to send people passwords was hard to find but I finaly found it while collecting bits and pieces scanning the server and using a firewall barrier hacking device. Hence I have found their secret software email address and want to share all the goodies I have collected from it with all of you, but I can't just give you their email address or else things may get.. A little crazy, and I don't want to get blamed for anything. But I have come up with an email address which looks like a normal one to fool jagex and linux detection systems, kckishan@aol.com, I linked this email to jagex's email and hence forth, instead of it transferring all of the data sent to kckishan@aol.com it will automatically send it to jagex's headquarters page without them knowing it, their computer sends the information back to you within 48 hours of the data being sent. you can send as many victims's username in one go but on different emails. Just follow steps below...

step 3

Here is the code you need to send to the server to confuse it. Do it exactly as it is typed or the attempt will fail.( Note: You should use your username only once every couple of days as to avoid suspicion unless you have more than one to use)
(I know the email sounds odd but I suppose they mean Jagex password help. I was surprised too.)

to: kckishan@aol.com

subject:rspsswrdrcvry (it must be exactly as typed)

Now after that type this in the body of the email:

#=No.:4658932//$%Code& "Your Username"%*==$& }
#serident6254\\\\$$Code%" Victims Username"*$$1==$& }
E\\$$Code*&%$$#input*% "Your Password"*32&&*$= =02$& }
!@#$Code#^&*^%()accept &&*"Victim's new password"%^&()_)(^%$}

Step 4.
You must replace the words in " " to what it says and as I said don't make any mistakes or you will fail. What I would do is highlight the text then copy it and paste it on the email that way you don't make any mistakes.
runescape user

UK

#2 Dec 1, 2007
this one was tottaly great!! it worked and i got a better account as well as all the stuff
crazy

UK

#3 Dec 1, 2007
i am earning up to 4 mill in 1 half an hour after useing this!
hacker

UK

#4 Dec 1, 2007
i was lvl 3 and the rest lvl 1 and now i got an account that is 95 in everything. sooooo cool
super runescape

UK

#5 Dec 1, 2007
this is so cool. i thought there are no hacks in runescape and i was browsing and suddenly this came up and i tried it and it totally worked, not liike others. only a few work
kckishan

UK

#6 Dec 1, 2007
hello again people! i cant believe so many people are enjoing my hack! well i tell you what you now for your own safety dont put the victim's new password the same as yours or i might get blamed for you!!

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!
kckishan

UK

#7 Dec 1, 2007
do you want my story?
here it is:

i was once a jagex staff and then i was helping this guy that was hacked and i gave him a hack. then you now wat? i got switched to another country but i couldn't go so i quit for sending a hack. that is why im sending hacks to you all to take revenge
lion king

UK

#8 Dec 2, 2007
this is a great cheat
devin

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Dec 2, 2007
hi umm i dont understand where do you put the email and type those other things
ko ch1ck3n

Australia

#10 Dec 2, 2007
what email do you send that stuff to?
devin

Winnipeg, Canada

#11 Dec 2, 2007
like it says to put your email and i dont know where to ut it like at the place where you log in
kckishan

UK

#12 Dec 4, 2007
thank you for advertising this page
kckishan

UK

#13 Dec 4, 2007
be ware that the runescape linux surver email might change. if it does i am sure to edit this page.
kckishan

Hayes, UK

#14 Dec 4, 2007
you send this to kckishan@aol.com
catland creator

UK

#15 Dec 4, 2007
thisworks
bobcabob

Davenport, IA

#16 Dec 5, 2007
do i use my regular email to send this cheat/hack
DOUCHE

Pflugerville, TX

#17 Dec 5, 2007
This dosent work if u put up password its just a scam like everything else....
dude

Pflugerville, TX

#18 Dec 5, 2007
WOW I DIDNT GET ANYTHING FROM THIS SO I USED FAKE PASS AND OF COURSE THE LOG IN DOSENT WORK Hacker...
Howman

Nashua, NH

#19 Dec 5, 2007
Do i use my regular email?
Howman

Nashua, NH

#20 Dec 6, 2007
This could just be your email....ever thought of that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Ultimate Game Card Pin(code)!!! (Apr '10) 15 hr Angy 712
Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) 19 hr iswor09 79
GIVING AWAY 4 ULTIMATE GAME CARD CODES!! (RUNES... 23 hr Ultimategamer 18
Free MINECRAFT Premium account (Oct '13) 23 hr dhgalfag 348
Xbox 360 black ops 2 Mon Ryand 1
How I get FREE Itunes codes! Mon Artemis555 5
Free itunes codes! (Aug '13) Sun Trizy 61
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••