Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

hello every body.

we are home automation manufacturing company in mumbai india.

we have launched a new product named prisem switch
these are touch based switches removing your conventional mechaical switchs.

there is 2 models TS0404 for 4 on.off and 4 dimming
TS0202 2on/off and 2 dimming

for dimming it has wheel similar to ipod wheels

very atteractive and best performance.

for further conatct skander@zsmicrotech.com
022-26053747
SmartHDL

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Smart-HDL
Introduce
The Pro HVAC Module

ALL your Air condition connection and control Problems now it solved with Smart-HDL, the New Pro HVAC Module and the intelligent DLP LCD Panel introduce you wide range of control

1 - Don’t be confused, you can connect single Compressor Stage, Multi Compressor Stages both in 1 Module.

2 - Safety Running time: adjustable Running Sequences for Single and Multi Stage to safe your Compressor.

3 - Safety ON/OFF Protection: ON compressor, FAN safety adjustable delay time

4 - All Modes, Adjustable Cooling Heating, Auxiliary control.

5 - FAN Control: 3 Fan speeds as Low , Medium , High

6 - No Need Convertor: 24 VAC, 110VAC, 220VAC compressors and fans, all can be connected and controlled to the HVAC relays

7 - VAV control, 0-10 VDC controlling with adjustable High, Medium, Low voltage Output

8 - AHU Control, 4-20 mA output

9 - Auto Mode: to auto select between Cool, Heat, Fan in all your year seasons

10 - Adjustable: Temp sensor calibration built in the LCD panel to fit your real room temp.

11 - Extra sensors: Second Temp sensor/ Humidity input 4-20/0-10 V

12 - Diffrent calculation used LCD temp sensor, HVAC ext temp sensor, or Average between both for big halls.

13 - More control: can be control as master slave thermostat for 1 compressor for many DLP LCD panels

14 - Powerfull: each DLP Thermostat can control up to 8 other LCD Thermostat.

15 - Integration: smart-HDL also can control split AC by IR control, 3rd Party HVAC BMS system by RS232.

Smart-HDL care about everyone in the world, to make your home healthy, saves your energy, educates you, and makes you happier.

For more info, Manuals, Films and others you can visit our website http://www.smart-hdl.com

For installation and Programming Film you can visit http://www.youtube.com/sbustraining
charan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

hi all... I am making a report on home automation market in india ..so can any one help me to find out ,what is the market size and market share of major home automation players in india
sudhanshu rath from ABB

Zurich, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Monica Gupta wrote:
I am a member of leading architect firm, based in New Delhi & mumbai.
Is there any dealer in delhi? who install the products in our client's homes and who provides after sales support? Are these products widely used in America?
hello Monica
Thank you very much for your enquiry.Please call Mr Virendra on his mobile No. 96500 57750 Singh for your Home automation needs.
Regards
Sudhanshu
kishh

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

i would like to start a automation company. would u suggest initial things that i shud take care . and the budget needed if i start of at a city range service.
aladin

Muscat, Oman

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Dear Mr.Hemant Sharma

Nice to see your product information on Smart home
Kindly send me more details of the same.

regards
Aladin
Prathamesh

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

hi,
i want to know that are there any institutes in Mumbai,India which provides Short term courses for Home automation..? Because I want to do career in Home Automation Companies..Also I m keen in kearning Home Automation..
Thank you
Hema

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Boltz is a leading Home Automation solution provider with several 100s of customers enjoying the solutions delivered so far. Website: boltz.in
plus theatre

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

We take this opportunity to intoduce ourselves PLUS THEATRE . As one of the leading organizations in construction & design of state of the art Auditoriums , Multiplexes, Seminar Halls and Home Theatres.
Since 1998, plus theatre have been dedicated to designing and audio visual solutions that deliver the ultimate in performance and reliability .
Plus theatre team of experienced architects and designers have created hundreds of such theaters throughout the country , ranging from small intimate spaces to large environments that can accommodate the entertainment activities of even the most demanding host. Like the great movie houses of the early 20th century, the theaters that Plus Theatre designs lure the audience away from everyday life into a tantalizingly polished and detailed space. Visual refinements in color, light, and texture, as well as spatial transitions, from entering the outer lobby to taking a seat in the auditorium, prepare the client almost ritualistically for the proper experience of the movie. Regardless of their size, they all share a common trait -- the theater experience.

M/s PLUS THEATRE world class theatre in “ Domestic / Commercial “. We undertake the most intricate of the jobs right from the installation to commissioning on turn key basis. We have over 12 years of experience in the field of “ Theatre Acoustics ” and have specialized in this field to the extreme satisfaction of our clients /organization.

Ours is a well set up establishment with complete infrastructure backed by a team of highly competent professional technical staff, to tackle with ease & expertise even the most intricate of the problems.

PLUS THEATER
VINOD RANA
Riya wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Monica
Adretthomes is offer AFFORDABLE HOME AUTOMATION WITH UPTO 5 YEARS WARRANTY is single company in delhi offer cheap home automation packages.
Karthik

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

Home automation is no longer an luxury.. It's becoming integral part of our life.

Why home automation?

Let's find the answers..

Imagine you are out of home, how would you ensure if ur ac/geizer/water pump is switched off???
Would you like to return back home and ensure all points are off.. Or take ur iPad and switch off all the lights..

Imagine nobody at home and your lobby, living, bedroom lights are on..
Again you not prefer to go ba k home to switch this off..
Sensors installed at your house will ensure that necessary lights switch on based on occupancy, insufficient light and based on timer/logic...

This does not only conserves energy but also reduces the hassles of using switches and controller takes care of every thing.

Also you find lots of remote lying in your home theatre, is it really convenient to access them all together ... What if all are integrated on to your iPad ..

Yes comfort of automation is not limited..

At Ocher India we ensure every minute points are taken care as per cutovers requirement and unlike other home automation scope of automation is not limited to lights and fan but almost all your household equipments..
Sunil

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Riya wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Monica
Adretthomes is offer AFFORDABLE HOME AUTOMATION WITH UPTO 5 YEARS WARRANTY is single company in delhi offer cheap home automation packages.
Hi Monica, we are an integrated wireless home automation providers based in Dubai. I am planning to visit Nw Delhi in March with an intention of setting up operations in India. I would like to invite you to a presentation during March. Please forward write me an e mail so we can establish contact. My e mail id is sssuri@eim.ae
Regards
Dorji Gyeltshen

Bhutan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

i am planning a home automation business in my country Bhutan and i wanted to hire a consultant who could turn this viable idea in to profitable business. could anybody suggest me on that...
Ocher

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Things to do on daily basis

Wake me up by 7:00 am on week days and 9:00 am on week ends.
Want my geyser to be switched on before I wake up
Once I leave my home all my appliances should be switched off
When I return back home in night necessary lights should be switched on and curtains should be closed on my window
During my course of stay at office, if anyone breaks into my house, I should get an SMS
While I am at home, I want you to take care that I don’t leave lights on where they are not needed
My garden should get sufficient water at right intervals
After I’ve gone to sleep, make sure that any lights I’ve left on are off, check again that there isn’t something like the hot tub still on
Watch for any intruders inside and out, and of course, be there whenever I get up in the middle of the night.
Do you think you require a maid to do all the above things? What if your maid is on leave…?

we can design your smart home with above features..

contact us at Ocher India
Venkat

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Monica Gupta wrote:
I am a member of leading architect firm, based in New Delhi & mumbai.
Is there any dealer in delhi? who install the products in our client's homes and who provides after sales support? Are these products widely used in America?
Hi Monica.

This is Venkat. We are the major Importer of these Automation Products and we can provide after sale services as well.
Please visit us at our website
http://www.homeautomationandsecurity.in
and feel free to contact us.

Thanks
Periclesbr

Peruíbe, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Apr 8

I´d like to meet X10 equipments suppliers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 55 of55
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Home Automation Discussions

Search the Home Automation Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Where are the Smart Wi-Fi Lamps? Feb '14 Lisa 1
English House Boat Includes Theater and Five Au... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Cactac 1
The next generation of home automation systems (Mar '12) Apr '13 smarthomeiq 3
New home automation app (Feb '13) Feb '13 Tom Leleu 1
House Hunt: Make a Date with a Former Model (Jan '13) Jan '13 Rober thussy 1
New LightwaveRF Video Explains Home Automation ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 John 1
ABI Research: M2M Technology to Help Drive Smar... (Oct '12) Oct '12 richard black 1
•••
•••
•••
•••