Fresno Police Put Two Bulldog Gang Members Behind Bars

Fresno Police are celebrating a double victory in their effort to put gang members behind bars. Full Story
1Ene Frawg4

Glendale, CA

#1225 Mar 10, 2012
Youngmeskin559 wrote:
Lmao scrap hoods might be big but that aint shit cuz they're killing eachother on a daily and they dont even run shit in East LA becuz the Maravilla gang runs all of that area and the few scraps up north are a bunch of lil dark oaxaca paisaz who think their surenos just becuz they listen to that wack ass chicano rap!
Were yhu from eNe...Fre$no Vi$alia Reedley $elma
took a bite out of crime

Fresno, CA

#1226 Mar 12, 2012
remember FRESNO IS OUR TOWN,their r different gangs doing bad n our town,even our school teachers,officers,n towns people..JUST remember GODS WATCHING,N HE"S NO..ING WHOS TO BLAME....SO LETS ALL WOOF OUT THE REAL BAD GUYS....
Big droop dog NSF

United States

#1227 Mar 14, 2012
Whats up baby rich r u still slobbering u piece of shit u r nOt even a dropout. How can u drop out of sumthn u were never a part of!!!! Besides that u hav to come outside once in awhile u never even been to juvenile hall u wanna b sumthn ur not and ur little plan backfired so deal with it . Yea u always been a phone gangster. Now an Internet gangster. Ur weak and ur a piece of shit who will never amount to nothing. I think I might hav my son beat u. Up ur around his size oh and u will never b a bulldog!!!!! Like I said u hav to come outside once in awhile stop sucking ur dads dick. I'm out
WS VPBS CLS SUR13

Philadelphia, PA

#1234 May 30, 2012
Puro varrio ws Playboys chIkoslokotes clika surenos trece all day everyday controlando x matando u leva ass snortaz en la pinta n ur bitch ass callez , fucking farmeroz go pick sum berryz out ur momaz culo is what u strellaz r gud for.. Surenos taking over busterlandia . Puro southsider on this lado putoz . Qvoz to all my down ass homeboyz fr that big bad ass notorious ws,es,ss vplayboys ganga sur trece ... Stay strong n represent to the fullest out there in busterville . Dump sum conejo piss on those chapetes grave . Puro ws v pbs cls pico y fedora . Alaratoz wabbz up !
flokks 559

United States

#1236 Jun 14, 2012
wen da funk really goes down, all my dogs ready 2 ride
bullet

United States

#1237 Jun 14, 2012
Puro North Side Madera pienche chavalas!
real world 101

Fresno, CA

#1238 Jun 23, 2012
all you are losers tryna gangbang blue red whatever idgaf. try something better like actually working and getting a degree. oh of course not;; your slut mothers didnt teach you shit besides beiing dumb like the rest these mfkrs keep the cycle going all you punks will nvr become shit with that idiotic mentality.
bullet

Colusa, CA

#1239 Jun 24, 2012
real world 101 wrote:
all you are losers tryna gangbang blue red whatever idgaf. try something better like actually working and getting a degree. oh of course not;; your slut mothers didnt teach you shit besides beiing dumb like the rest these mfkrs keep the cycle going all you punks will nvr become shit with that idiotic mentality.
Eat a bowl of dick up mfker
V WS PBS CLS SUR 13

El Monte, CA

#1240 Jul 1, 2012
real world 101 wrote:
all you are losers tryna gangbang blue red whatever idgaf. try something better like actually working and getting a degree. oh of course not;; your slut mothers didnt teach you shit besides beiing dumb like the rest these mfkrs keep the cycle going all you punks will nvr become shit with that idiotic mentality.
hey u punk MF stay out thiz post if u dnt like what u see then go ffuck yo momma u inbreed basterd n let us b n do what we do , who givez a ffuck what u think mmother ffucker chinga tu puta perra madre swallow donkey ballz n choke ese !!! V ws playboys ganga south side on thiz sur lado ese ffuck a degree i already have one n thatz my varrio degree sumthing u could never step up to pendejo just remember who runs the streets "us gangstaz" nt ur suffisticated type of pple lol ffuck rulez n regulationz u "SOB" ... SUR 13 ALL DAY EVERY DAY WHAT U GONE DO BOUT IT , NOT A MF THING !!!!!
RJM88

Fresno, CA

#1241 Jul 19, 2012
WPWW, down with the mids.
RJM88

Fresno, CA

#1242 Jul 19, 2012
^ "muds"
killemoff

Fresno, CA

#1243 Aug 19, 2012
bulldogs are friends wit child molesters. i hope they kill each other off. worthless piles of shit who take up space and air. not recognized by MM, cuz they are worthless.....put em all on a boat & send em out into the ocean, fly over and blow up the boat is one way
Rafa

Los Angeles, CA

#1244 Aug 24, 2012
Was up! 2 all the primos gang! Fresno!!
bullet

United States

#1245 Aug 29, 2012
Bulldogs are bitchez
NSF BDS

Fresno, CA

#1246 Aug 30, 2012
n$F Plea$ant $t.Bulldog Gang!.....f**k all you hatin a$$ lame$. we $till here and expanding!!....f**k a buster and a sewer rata!
gonzo parkside bulldogs

Fresno, CA

#1248 Sep 2, 2012
marcos west side fresno wrote:
and to you scraps a.k.a. southerners, you in the wrong forum kid mind your own scrapa bizness and stop swinging off our nuts........
thatz rite
gonzo parkside bulldogs

Fresno, CA

#1249 Sep 2, 2012
Big droop dog NSF wrote:
Whats up baby rich r u still slobbering u piece of shit u r nOt even a dropout. How can u drop out of sumthn u were never a part of!!!! Besides that u hav to come outside once in awhile u never even been to juvenile hall u wanna b sumthn ur not and ur little plan backfired so deal with it . Yea u always been a phone gangster. Now an Internet gangster. Ur weak and ur a piece of shit who will never amount to nothing. I think I might hav my son beat u. Up ur around his size oh and u will never b a bulldog!!!!! Like I said u hav to come outside once in awhile stop sucking ur dads dick. I'm out
thatz rite
gonzo parkside bulldogs

Fresno, CA

#1250 Sep 2, 2012
LIL KILLZ PSF wrote:
<quoted text>DAMN DAWG WAT THE HELL IZ WRONG WIT U I KNO WAT WE DID IZ WRONG BUT STILL I GIVE U RESPECT 4 ADMITING SHIT 2 THEM BUT IF THEY DIDNT GET PUNKD IN JAIL A LONG TIME AGOM WE WOULD BE NORTE BULLDOGS RUNING FRESNO PSF LIL KILLZ
tell him bdog
Shadodemon

Fresno, CA

#1253 Sep 28, 2012
Real Bulldogs are the students that go to Fresno State.
Shadodemon

Fresno, CA

#1254 Sep 28, 2012
V WS PBS CLS SUR 13 wrote:
<quoted text>hey u punk MF stay out thiz post if u dnt like what u see then go ffuck yo momma u inbreed basterd n let us b n do what we do , who givez a ffuck what u think mmother ffucker chinga tu puta perra madre swallow donkey ballz n choke ese !!! V ws playboys ganga south side on thiz sur lado ese ffuck a degree i already have one n thatz my varrio degree sumthing u could never step up to pendejo just remember who runs the streets "us gangstaz" nt ur suffisticated type of pple lol ffuck rulez n regulationz u "SOB" ... SUR 13 ALL DAY EVERY DAY WHAT U GONE DO BOUT IT , NOT A MF THING !!!!!
Gangs are for the weak minds and low lifes that dont and will never contribute to society or anything in life. Sure go ahead claim your color but it will never get you no where. You should use your talents to contribute to the benefit of all mankind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fresno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hells Angels gives bicycles to needy kids 13 hr Dookie 2
Rain on Fresno Wed Thank You God 21
john paul guzman - jonpaul guzman - jp guzman (Apr '14) Dec 16 Bump 3
Tulare County suing the Ivanhoe South Side King... (Mar '08) Dec 15 Eff Gangs 222
Bama is a mad man (Jan '14) Dec 10 Bama 2
Review: Sexy Girls Entertainment (Feb '13) Dec 9 Kyle 17
Review: Appliance Service Plus (Jun '14) Dec 8 Calvin James 2
Fresno Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fresno People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fresno News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fresno

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:32 am PST